The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

A quick fr

fei fei
1.7m / 45 kg
look 9/10 : imho, those chio prc actress.
body 8/10
boob : fake b+
service : 8/10
bbbj : heaven

Rtm ?

yes . its being sometime since last chick I graded so high . last was holiday from 2831a . not even small michelle.

Old 14-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Take it Slow & Easy with this Demure, Dainty Little Pretty Meimei

WL : Xiao Niu
House: L18H56 (Japanese House)
Home Fujian
Ht/Wt: 157cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks (8/10): This demure, dainty little meimei was certainly a better looking SYT among the other WLs currently in GL, at least to me. Her simle was so sweet and captivating. Her eyes was big and sparkling. Her nose was medium high, lips was very sensuous and juicy, neat set of teeth. She spot long soft light brown tinted hair with curves that covered almost half of her face which made her looked more seductive and mysteriously beautiful. Her face was a bit wide and roundish which resembled a bit like ex-Yuki from 1649. Her complexion was smooth and quite fair. She spoke very slowly and teh teh type, which was music to my ears. At 157cm, though a bit short, her legs were slim and sexy, slim waist with slight tummy, A+ cup with large antenna type of light brown tits that stared right into my eyes!

Boobs (7.5/10): A+ cup with very large (I think triple normal pencil eraser size when fully erected) light brown to pale pinkish tits that erected very easily when touched. Obviously, I spent quite some time here to savour her prized assets.

Bath (7.5/10): BM me front and back and ended with warm water bbbj. Shiokingly shiok!

Cat Bath (7.5/10): Water-in-mouth massage therapy on my body, leaving dripping mixed saliva and fluid on my body. She did every step slow and easy, taking her own time, no rush…

BBBJ (8/10): Her bbbj was almost perfect until I almost cum but didn’t. Full deep throat down touching her throat with half quick strokes. Suction was not too tight nor soft, just nice. I could see my entire shaft engulfed by her mouth at the mirror view. Very sensuous… She repeated this many times until I had to stop her before I gonna history.

AR (7.5/10): On my fours, she employed painting technique on my ass with flicking around it, only light poking effect which felt nice, no numb feeling this time. She then slided underneath and sucked at my balls.. damn shiok!

Painting (8/10): Nice tight pinkish pussy with small strip of pubic hair on top. I savoured it until it was very dripping wet and her soft moans were like her slow teh teh voice.. so damn sexy.

FJ (7.5/10): I took control as she belonged to the soft, submissive type. Warmed her up with frenchie, oooh, her lips and tongue were smooth and soft, very spontaneous and responsive when frenching her. Moved down to play with her boobs and tits , licked them until shiok shiok when they turned into large fully erected antenna. Down south, licked around and into her pussy, inner thighs until she squirmed and shivered uncontrollably. Unlike Coco, 1615, the last WL that I bonked, this one seemed to take it better and well under control even when her cunt juices were oozing out. I quickly started the action, mai tu liao, with missionary. She was tight though slippery. Slow and easy as I thrust my throbbing dick in and out of her love hole. I moved my body down against hers and frenched her some more while still trottling along down south. I loved her soft moans… as sweet as her voice and pretty face…made me so aroused and high… don’t think can last very long this time. So quickly changed to sideway, prying opened her pretty round curvy pinkish ass and ramp harder and harder into her while lying besides her and continued to french her… so damn shiokingly shiok! My final asaualt was back to missionary and unloaded….ooooh…uuuurh…. relax…..

French (8.5/10): Somehow, I felt the oomph feeling when frenching her. Very natural, no rush and very stimulating. This could be due to her lovely and sweet pretty face and sense of a woman. (女人味)

GFE (9/10): She hugged me tightly twice after the FJ as we rested down on the bed, as if reluntant to let me go…haha. We chatted very well, on almost anything.

Overall: A sweet demure meimei with excellent service at all fronts. Can’t fault her on anything. She may not stay here for long, so grab her before she is gone.

RTF: Hell yes!
Old 14-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Take it Slow & Easy with this Demure, Dainty Little Pretty Meimei

WL : Xiao Niu
House: L18H56 (Japanese House)
Home Fujian
Ht/Wt: 157cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014
knn this kind of wannabe fake maxpriest slyer style FR again.......still come bump so many thread.......post FR when people code red for fug????
Old 15-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony View Post
A quick fr

fei fei

1.7m / 45 kg
look 9/10 : imho, those chio prc actress.

body 8/10
service : 8/10
bbbj : heaven

boob : fake b+

yes . its being sometime since last chick I graded so high . last was holiday from 2831a . not even small michelle.
I am glad to see a senior samster here gave a strong endorsement on this hotie with an aerobic-like bod ... She is a must try for folks who go for WL with service and beautiful bod ... Albeit her tits may be silicon implanted, they are certainly well done ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-11-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old 16-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt

Note: I have done her when she first arrived and I RTF many times months ago thereafter. I noticed that she is getting voluptuous recently ... This FR is primarily based on my RTF sessions ...

A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt ...

WL Name - Piao Yang
Home Base - L2045 (aka House of Honey)

She is 21 years of age ... She is originated from Wuhan, PRC ... She is 1.63m tall on barefoot. Albeit not lanky, she dressed appropriately to flaunt her assets very well and made her legs looked longer in an illusion sense ... Full B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest red nipples ... She has very attractive, curvy and supple rear ... Very proportional and well-developed body with all the essential curves on the right parts of her anatomy plus flat abs and small waistline ... She is slim, quite fair and has smooth body complexion ... No unsightly blemish or cellulite on her body ... She is not a stunning looking lass but considered attractive by GL standard with the essential makeup ... She has huge double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose which is rather flat spolied her overall looks ... She resembles the retired Na Na (ex-WL of 1803) up to a max of 50% ... Retired Na Na's and UK's bod can match her ... I can easily get a hard on juz by looking at her solid bod ...

Pre-shower routine was minimum as she was less engaging compared to my regulars. We only caressed each other bods and I kissed her forehead, , cheeks, neck, ears and briefly on her lips ... Shower action was fantabulous ... She gave me a stimulating body2body soapy massage ... I felt damn shiok with her well-developed and super smooth bod in constant contact with my upper/lower torso and already hard-on dick. I also like the way she gyrated her bod against mine in a sexy fashion ... She also slided her ass crack against my hard-on dick ... I squeezed and fondled her beautiful tits & caressed her clit from behind ...

AR was quite stimulating ... She did an awesome BBBJ on me ... Sensuous, very wet plus super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... She spent sometime BBBJing ... We did a 69 position as I wanna give her an intense cunnilingus ... She has nice looking pussy ... It was pale pink in color ... A sign of youth, I guess ...

We adopted doggy bonking, gal rodeo ride, dentist chair and missionary in the FJ segment ... She was tight and wet ... We kissed only as she said she was not used to frenching stranger like me ... However, I managed to french her lightly after a few RTF especially when I was pounding her in missionary fashion ...

She was a polite and couteous gal but she does not know how to interact openly with customers in an "intimate" sense ... As a result, GFE was almost zero but it gotten much better as I RTF ... When I bonked her the very first time, I felt a slight gap in-between us ... To me, it was like another usual commercial bonk with a young lass ... Prolly because she was only 21 years of age and hence, does not have much exposure and experience. In addition, may be due to the fact that she has no GF-BF experience before ... According to her, she does not have any special intimate relationship with man to date ... Hard to believe ... Hahaha ... That may suggest why GFE was almost zero ... I advised her to work on these weaknesses of hers if she wanna be an ang pai and most importantly, to survive in this highly competitive GL CAT150 arena ... However, GFE and intimacy turned up to be a lot better during my subsequent RTFs ... One needs to be patient to handle this hotie well ...

In a nutshell, if you dig a somewhat chio lass with a beautiful bod to boot and if you are looking for a WL who can offer a full GL150 standard repertoire, Piao Yang is the one you should consider to up ... However, french kissing is still not on her standard menu ... Perhaps a few RTFs, being patient and super nice may do wonder ...

Looks - 7.5/10 (with intense makeup)
Bod - 8.0/10
Tits - 8.0/10
Pussy - 8.0/10 (Beautiful looking pussy)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10 (with RTFs)
Shower Action - 7.7/10
Cat-Bath - 7.5/10
AR - 7.0/10
Frenching - 6.9/10 (Lightly after some RTFs - Usual Caveat applies)
BBBJ - 7.9/10
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 7.8/10
RTF - Already did months ago

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-11-2014, 03:54 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Hot steamy sex with a hot, slutty, wild, sexy, sunshine, tanned nite club babe...

Fei Fei (L30 H33)

Height: About 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Aug 2014

Face: 7.2/10
(Fei Fei certainly doesn’t look like a prc girl. Due to her tanned skin and sunshine beach-goer image, she can easily pass off as a local or Malaysian girl. She has a pair of big sparkling & beautiful eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. She has long colored hair. She looks very wild, sexy, slutty, feminine with CFM face. Typical nite club girl face. She exudes high sex appeal and looks like a clubber who frequents clubs. She is very tanned and has smooth almost flawless complexion. I also find her look like those hot SG Ah lians in bugis.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.68m barefoot, she has a very toned sports athlete build. Her figure is curvy, taut, youthful, very toned especially her abs almost zero fats and she is proud of her figure haha. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Tattoos spotted on the back of her shoulder and waist/hip areas. Didn’t really take note of the tattoos images. Her body has very little body hair. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ to C- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Saw a mole above her boobs. Actually her boobs don’t feel that hard. Didn’t really notice its surgically enhanced til I scrutinize them carefully. Her cup size complements her overall figure. Really a body to die for.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed bath! She soaped my body with sensual tender touches on my sensitive regions especially on my balls & dick. Damn her touches aroused my dick & it felt so shiok. Then she rabba her soaped boobs against my front and back. When our eyes met we frenched passionately with lots of tonguefight. She then washed off the soap foam off my body & gave me a sensual gentle cat bath in standing position while her hand HJ my dick. After which she bent down to BBBJ me for a short while. Damn shiok to see a babe sucking my cock. We washed up then proceed to the bed after drying ourselves.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She gave me brief massage. After which she used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so shiok til I can’t stop moaning loudly haha. She then used her warm moist tongue to cat bath my back sensually and gently. Its a gentle sensual style of catbath. Love the part when she licked my ears & blew warm air into them. She cat bathed from my ears to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front with lots of sensual touches followed by thorough sensual cat bath from ears to my thighs.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately & madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Frenching was so natural, spontaneous & full of passion. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She is a kissing fish! Nearly run out of breath from her non-stop frenching haha. Her breath smells nice. Hehe. )

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Her BBBJ has strong suction and is deep throated. Very fast pace. Lots of slurp slurp sound and saliva stimulating my dick. I felt so shiok til I cummed my first shot uncontrollably haha and she giggled.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has a sexy thin strip of pussy hair above her pussy. Her pussy is rather dark & quite bald. She loves to be licked! Every tongue thrust I made, she moaned in estacy. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She even smacked my arm when I painted her til she is very song haha ouch! Had an enjoyable great time painting her almost bald pussy yummy!)

AR: 7/10
(On my fours, she gave me a brief AR. Her AR is licking style and she only licked the exterior of my ass hole. Her tongue didn’t touch my ass hole. During the AR, she HJ my and tickled my balls. Lots of rooms for improvement in AR. If she can improve more in this aspect that will be almost perfect.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is tight, warm and slippery. In missionary, we frenched madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. I licked her ears & neck which are her sensitive regions while she licked & played with my nipples. She even smacked my back to ask me thrust faster & harder. Ouch! Haha. What a horny babe. I upped my tempo and thrusted harder & faster and this made her moanings louder & sexier. What a turn on! Hehe. We flipped to doggie position. What a nice curvy back view. Nice perky ass for doggie. I smacked her ass and rammed her hard. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. Simply loved to french in this position. I grabbed her neh neh and licked her entire flawless back while continuing to fuck her. We then switched to cow girl. She let down her hair. Wow she looks even sexier with her hair down. She placed her hands on my body & moved up & down fast & furious. She has great stamina & really can ride well. Her riding is so fast paced that I felt painful when her butt hits my groin area haha. Her neh neh were bouncing non-stop when she was riding my cock. She lowered her face to French me. Cannot tahan any longer I cummed for second time ahhhhh! Shiok Damn! )

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very caring, gentle & chatty. Lots of gfe discharged. We have lots of topics to tcss.)

RTF: Yes definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend
Old 30-11-2014, 04:42 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An awesome & mind blowing sex with a slim fair SYT...

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: About 3 months plus
Origin: Sichuan, She is from a minority group.
Misc Info: KTV girl in china. No prior flesh trade exposure. She knows pole & exotic sexy dances.

Face: 7.1/10
(I wouldn’t classify Jia Qi as a drop dead gorgeous pretty babe. Due to her thick makeup, Jia Qi looks like a KTV nite club slutty and sultry girl. Her foundation powder makes her face looks pale while her neck and body skin tone are much darker. If she puts on nude or lesser makeup, she will look like a fresh, Poly/JC Syt. She does resemble fan bing bing to a certain extent. Jia Qi possesses a pair of big sparkling beautiful eyes, well defined small nose and a sexy lips on her small oval face. Her facial complexion is generally quite good but she is neither very fair nor tanned. She has long silky smooth hair. She looks better with her hair down. Her biggest flaw would be her vampire crooked yellow teeth. If she puts on braces or her teeth r whiter, she will look even better. Overall, I still like her face. I find her face mixed blood. She doesn't look like a Prc. A SYT which all SYT lovers must try.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, Jia Qi is very pencil slim with some curves on her body. No sight of tummy fats at all, in fact her tummy is so flat and well toned. Her body is very youthful, taut and smooth. She has long slim sexy legs to die for. Her arm pits are clean and naturally bald damn good to lick haha . I still think she can put on a few more kilos and will look even better. She is slim til I can see her spinal and ribs when she stretched her body. She looks damn hot in dresses, cheongsam, sleeveless tight top with micro mini shorts etc. Love her slim long legs, a pair of legs all men dying for.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed steamy bath! She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. Her soapy tender steamy touches on my balls, dick and ass hole made my heart pumped fast and I sensed a sudden surge of adrenaline. Her HJ is so cock teasing. I nearly cummed haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched profusely. After washing off the soap foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body focusing on my nipples. After which she ended the bath with a hot steamy brief BBBJ and ball sucking. Inexperienced young punters would have accidentally cummed during the bath haha.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10
(The foreplay, cat bath, BBBJ, AR etc were so shiok til I can only last for a while in missionary position haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched non stop like lovers. I licked and sucked her ears and neck. She enjoyed me licking her ears and neck. I proceeded to lick her smooth naturally bald arm pits. She moved up to suck my nipples and gave them soft bites ouch! Her hands were all over my body, face and hair. I grabbed her boobs and we frenched while I fucked her in missionary. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her while I am standing. Cannot endure her warm tight slippery hole, loud sexy moans and dirty talks, I cummed with a sexisfying ahh haha. Its my second shot in an hour. Awesome!)

GFE: 8.8/10
(Her KC & GFE damn high. Not for the weak heart haha. We never lack topics to chat. Very chatty and talkative girl. She is very caring and gentle towards me and knows what a man wants. She even offered to take out my clothes and dry my body. Even gave me good bye French kiss haha. No rush at all, even when we exceeded by 10mins. She even did sexy pole dance for me.)

RTF: Yes of course. In fact I have RTF her a couple of times. She is a gem! Above FR is based on my first encounter with her. The sessions get better and better with each RTF.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

A Rendezvous with Helluva Hotie ...

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Almost 24 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted since 6 months ago and has prior exprience in Zhuhai ...

Looks - 7.3/10

By GL CAT150 standard, she is certainly pretty ... She has double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp nose w/medium high bridge nose, nice girlish lips, high cheek bones, and black long tress ... She looks alluring when she smiles ... Her complexion was marred slightly by her pimple breakout ... She should be ok within a few days with proper maintenance ...

Bod - 6.7/10

She is not slim but alittle towards plumpish (juz a little) ... as she ain't tall. Honestly, I don't fancy her pear-like body shape ... She definitely would look slimmer if she was taller. Tummy protrusion getting obvious ... She has smooth and fair body complexion ... Her rear is perky ... Nice!

Tits - 7.2/10

Natural B Cupper frontal assets with pale brown nips ... Very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very sporting and game for almost anything to make the session very sexciting and spontaneous ... It was like having a tryst with one of my lovers behind my wife back ... We frenched passionately & deeply almost non-stopped the moment we entered the room of paradize ...

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She performed body2body soapy stimulation all over my front and rear torso ... Using her ass crack to slide along my dick plus ultra deep throated BBBJ threw in! Awesome! It appeared that deep and passionate frenching was on her standard menu ... It was a sizzling hot segment.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.0/10

She started this department by using her tits and pussy to massage my back and front of my torso ... Very thorough licking and sucking of my front and back anatomy ... She paid a lot of attention on my nips as well ... We frenched wherever the situation presented itself to us ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Spontaneous, passionate, engaging and enthusiastic ...

AR - 8.0/10

Very stimulatingly done! Effective used of her hand on my dick whilst she licked and probed my ass-crack & -h@le ... Solid!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ! Her lips touched the base of my dick as she swallowed the length of my penis into her smally mouth! Awesome!

FJ - 8.0/10

Very accomodating and enthusiastic indeed! She aimed to please for sure ... Her downsouth opening was superbly tight and moist ... I enjoyed bonking this lass as she was very passionate and enthusiastic in making the coital very sexciting ... Heavenly!

Attitude - 9.0/10

She may not look like a hotie but her service is certainly HOT! She is a chio GND type ... I strongly recommend her to anyone who goes for looks + service ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Nothing More ... Nothing Less ... Interesting Company ...

Nothing more ... Nothing less ... Interesting Company ...

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - SZ, PRC (That suggests why she speaks Fluent Chinese-Accented Cantonese)
Age - 21 Years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Have prior experience in the sex trade ... Debuted in Sept 2014 (I stand corrected) ...

Looks - 7.3/10

Not bad looker but her not-so-sharp + low bridge nose spoiled her overall looks a little. Very nice double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Nice long hair and wavy at the bottom. If you look at her face as a whole, she is considered chio especially if she wears her hair down ...

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim ... neither fair nor tan. Natural B cupper with brown nips. Nice perky and quite fleshy butts. Armpit hair spotted which is a turn off for me! Unkempt bushy pubic hair as well ... Good for folks who have a fetish for bushy pubic and armpit hair ... She claimed that some customers simply love her armpit hair ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

She would accommodate you if you can charm her in this role-playing department ... There are some silly folks who thought all the WLs would initiate this action by default when they read my FR ... If she allowed frenching, this segment would be even more shiokalicious ... Hence, points deducted for that ...

Shower Action - 6.8/10

Not much action here other than some brief body2body stimulation ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.6/10

Slow, passionate and lotsa GFE built-in ... A great prelude to the Ëntree ...

French Kiss - N/A

Only allowed kissing when I last tried her ... Not sure if she would graduate to speaking French if I RTF ...

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.8/10

This was the highlight of her overall performance. Deep-throated & sensuous BBBJ ... Alot of enthusiasm and passion shown and put into it ... That was at least how I felt. Great job! However, no hand action employed ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was game for any position I requested. In this aspect, I can't fault her ... Her Pussy was quite tight and moisten up pretty quick ... I pumped her ferociously in doggy and missionary fashions before I ejaculated ... Before that she rode on me ... She looked good at the angle where I looked up at her whilst I lied on my back ...

Attitude - 7.8/10

She will do what she wanna do & what she supposed to do as a GL150 WL ... Nothing more ... nothing less! Very accommodating to a certain, friendly + chatty & jovial at times ... She definitely make a good 60 mins company ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-12-2014, 07:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.
Old 15-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
SexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.
nice FR, gotta see her soon.
Old 25-12-2014, 03:24 PM
King Of Geylang

Merry Christmas to all samsters...

Exotic mixed blood chio little swallow....

Xiao Yan Zi (L16 H49)

Height: 1.63m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014
Misc Info: Same home town as cherry. Prior flesh trade experience.

Face: 7.5/10
(At first glance, I thought she's the darker version of angel haha. Angel & Xiao Yan Zi really have great resemblance. They look like twin sisters. Xiao Yan Zi has sharp facial features on her small oval face. She has big pair of beautiful sparkling, mesmerizing double eye lid eyes, high & sharp nose & small sexy lips. She has mixed blood exotic face. Her facial complexion is tanned & smooth. She looks like Malaysian or sg beach goers babes. She puts on little or no make up as she has very sensitive skin. With little makeup she is still pretty, feminine, sweet looking & gorgeous. I will classify her as pretty syt. When she smiles she looks very sweet. When she doesn't smile she looks damn fierce lol. She has long silky flowing black hair.)

Body: 7.25/10
(At 1.63m barefoot, she is slim, slender & has proportionate, taut, youthful figure. No tummy fats. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Some light marks spotted. Her arm pits are quite dark & not very cleanly shaven. Nice perky butt for doggie. Slim pairs of smooth legs. She looks sexy in sexy revealing cheongsam.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(It's a pity she only possesses a pair of natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Nipples sensitive to my licks and touches.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Not much action. Just soaping and washing. Made some chit chats. Some body to body soapy rub. I like the way she touched my dick & balls.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(It's very natural, non routine type of cat bath. We laid on the bed chit chatting. Soon we locked lips & frenched deeply embracing each other bodies. We were busy caressing & exploring each other nude bodies. Felt so warm & comfortable hugging her in rainy weather. She slowly moved to my ears & neck & gave me sensual gentle cat bath. She hungrily licked my ears & blew air into them shiok. Then she licked my neck & gave me bites on my neck & chin. After which she attacked my nipples & tummy & thighs. Ah ah ah. Felt so ticklish yet shiok.)

(Non-stop passionate, aggressive frenching from cat bath til bidding farewell at the door step. Lots of tongue fight. It was so natural & spontaneous. Whenever our eyes met we automatically frenched like long lost lovers. Frenched til she needs to pause to breathe in some fresh air haha. Very cute girl. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She also gave soft bites on my lips & chin hehe. Noticed she frenched with her eyes widely opened at times.)

AR: 6.8/10
(She employed gentle licking style of AR alternated with ball sucking action & ball massaging. Room for improvement. But it's quite a surprise such a pretty girl offered me AR.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She gave me a very long deep throated, sensual bbbj with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound were music to my ears. She also employed tongue licking & flicking technique on the tip & along my shaft. A pity she didn't made much eye contact during bbbj.)

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has very bushy & dark pussy. Her pussy not as nice as cherry's. Nonetheless I enjoyed the moment painting her oyster. Tasted a little bit salty. She responded to my tongueful with sexy moans. Her hands were all over my face, ears & hair. Her thighs clamped my cheeks tightly while her body jerked a few times. Seems like she enjoyed being painted down south hehe. Her sensitive areas are pussy surroundings, neck, arm pits & ears.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Entered her tight love hole in missionary. We frenched passionately like lovers in romance movies. We embraced & explored each other bodies. Cuddling and caressing intimately. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I pumped her continuously. She then attacked my neck, nipples & ears when I fucked her. I reciprocated & licked her neck, ears & nipples. We then switched to cow girl. Her riding skills is not bad. She moved up & down, front & back riding my dick like riding a horse. Very song to see such a pretty babe riding my cock. Soon I cannot tahan & cummed with a loud ah. She then collapsed on my body frenching me again. We stayed in that position for quite a while whisper sweet nothings in each others' ears. An awesome mind blowing natural sex I had!)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very high Gfe & kc. Very xiao niao Yi ren. She speaks so gently & softly to me. Made my heart melts & wanna protect her. Very good conversationist. Lots of topics to chit chat. She looked into my eyes & pay 100% attention whenever I spoke. Showered me with tender loving care. )

RTF: Yes definitely for her pretty mixed blood exotic face & high Gfe cum kc. Had great chemistry with her. We can click well!

Old 04-01-2015, 03:56 PM
King Of Geylang

A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!...

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure! Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

Old 04-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Knn all most beautifully must be exposed at least after 6 months of cluster fucked by fabulous virgin FRs only jaded WLs u see frs here kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1