The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Take it Slow & Easy with this Demure, Dainty Little Pretty Meimei

WL : Xiao Niu
House: L18H56 (Japanese House)
Home Fujian
Ht/Wt: 157cm/43kg
Debut Sep 2014

Looks (8/10): This demure, dainty little meimei was certainly a better looking SYT among the other WLs currently in GL, at least to me. Her simle was so sweet and captivating. Her eyes was big and sparkling. Her nose was medium high, lips was very sensuous and juicy, neat set of teeth. She spot long soft light brown tinted hair with curves that covered almost half of her face which made her looked more seductive and mysteriously beautiful. Her face was a bit wide and roundish which resembled a bit like ex-Yuki from 1649. Her complexion was smooth and quite fair. She spoke very slowly and teh teh type, which was music to my ears. At 157cm, though a bit short, her legs were slim and sexy, slim waist with slight tummy, A+ cup with large antenna type of light brown tits that stared right into my eyes!

Boobs (7.5/10): A+ cup with very large (I think triple normal pencil eraser size when fully erected) light brown to pale pinkish tits that erected very easily when touched. Obviously, I spent quite some time here to savour her prized assets.

Bath (7.5/10): BM me front and back and ended with warm water bbbj. Shiokingly shiok!

Cat Bath (7.5/10): Water-in-mouth massage therapy on my body, leaving dripping mixed saliva and fluid on my body. She did every step slow and easy, taking her own time, no rush…

BBBJ (8/10): Her bbbj was almost perfect until I almost cum but didn’t. Full deep throat down touching her throat with half quick strokes. Suction was not too tight nor soft, just nice. I could see my entire shaft engulfed by her mouth at the mirror view. Very sensuous… She repeated this many times until I had to stop her before I gonna history.

AR (7.5/10): On my fours, she employed painting technique on my ass with flicking around it, only light poking effect which felt nice, no numb feeling this time. She then slided underneath and sucked at my balls.. damn shiok!

Painting (8/10): Nice tight pinkish pussy with small strip of pubic hair on top. I savoured it until it was very dripping wet and her soft moans were like her slow teh teh voice.. so damn sexy.

FJ (7.5/10): I took control as she belonged to the soft, submissive type. Warmed her up with frenchie, oooh, her lips and tongue were smooth and soft, very spontaneous and responsive when frenching her. Moved down to play with her boobs and tits , licked them until shiok shiok when they turned into large fully erected antenna. Down south, licked around and into her pussy, inner thighs until she squirmed and shivered uncontrollably. Unlike Coco, 1615, the last WL that I bonked, this one seemed to take it better and well under control even when her cunt juices were oozing out. I quickly started the action, mai tu liao, with missionary. She was tight though slippery. Slow and easy as I thrust my throbbing dick in and out of her love hole. I moved my body down against hers and frenched her some more while still trottling along down south. I loved her soft moans… as sweet as her voice and pretty face…made me so aroused and high… don’t think can last very long this time. So quickly changed to sideway, prying opened her pretty round curvy pinkish ass and ramp harder and harder into her while lying besides her and continued to french her… so damn shiokingly shiok! My final asaualt was back to missionary and unloaded….ooooh…uuuurh…. relax…..

French (8.5/10): Somehow, I felt the oomph feeling when frenching her. Very natural, no rush and very stimulating. This could be due to her lovely and sweet pretty face and sense of a woman. (女人味)

GFE (9/10): She hugged me tightly twice after the FJ as we rested down on the bed, as if reluntant to let me go…haha. We chatted very well, on almost anything.

Overall: A sweet demure meimei with excellent service at all fronts. Can’t fault her on anything. She may not stay here for long, so grab her before she is gone.

RTF: Hell yes!
Old 14-11-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

knn this kind of wannabe fake maxpriest slyer style FR again.......still come bump so many thread.......post FR when people code red for fug????
Old 16-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Natural Sex with Model Figure GuDian Meimei

WL: Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home Shanxi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/42kg
Debut: Oct 2014

Looks (7/10): She looked like a MILF from the past, with GuDian mei, prolly because of her makeup – long sharp tails at the corner of her eyes. Her face was diamond shape with dimples at her both cheeks – right side one bigger than left side. She has long silky black hair with a tint of light brown, small eyes, sharp nose and pinkish lips, accentuated by her lipsticks. Her bod was model figure, super slim, not an ounce of fat at all. Her complexion was quite fair except for some freckles on her back shoulders. Long slender legs, A+ boobs with big suckling pinkish tits and a tight ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): A+ cup boobs, soft and bouncy with no sag. Her tits were light pinkish and big, about twice the size of pencil eraser when fully erected.

Bath (5/10): Not SOP, no rubba rubba or bbbj at all. Just soapy hand rub only. Quite disappointed on this part.

CatBath (7/10): Not following SOP but good light massage which I needed. No sucking, licking at all. I actually enjoyed her massage for a change rather than the usual routine of licking all over my body or bm.

AR: Nil

BBBJ (7.5/10): Full deep throat, alternate with half quick strokes and tongue flicking all over my dickhead. Shiokingly shiok! Forgot to mention her prelude to bbbj was swallowing up of my balls one at a time. Felt a bit numb numb feeling as my testicles were squeezed inside her mouth.

Frenching (7.5/10): Very natural, felt like she was frenching for the first time. No rush and gentle.

FJ (7.5/10): She scored here for being as natural as she can be. Quite a stark difference from most of other WLs when doing the FJ. Felt very natural and as if she was a virgin and doing it for the first time… damn shiok! No pressure, no loud moans, accommodating to all my requests. I did the routine warm up of frenching her, fondling her boobs and tits and painting her shiok shiok…We did 69 and she was really sensitive and wet. I felt her spasms when I licked her clit. Started with missionary and she was already high, pulling my hands to rub on her erected tits….frenching me like the first time, shy and gentle….Sitting up and trottling my dick in and out her tight pussy.. felt it gripping firmly on my dick…damn shiok…Changed to sideway with her one leg raised, me lying down sideways ramping my hard throbbing dick deep into her pussy and suckling her 2 pinkish big tits one by one until shiok shiok…Next back to sitting up again but with my legs on the floor this time and she hugging me tightly while I ramped her vertically up and down. I asked for her weight, she said 42kg! Mai tu liao, I grabbed her ass and lifted her up nice and easy in the air and bonking her against gravity. We were both gasping for air as it was a very intense fxck. Finally, I ran out of steam and let her back on the bed, took a brief rest before proceeded to my final assault. Back to missionary where we started, lifted her legs up on my shoulder for a deeper penetration. I was totally lost in time with my home run…it was like forever……until at last, ooosh..it was history.

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was very bushy, I had a few strands of her pubic hairs in my mouth while doing the DATY…haha.. Her labias were dark brown and not so pretty but inside there was a beautiful pinkish jewel, waiting to be harvested. I felt her soft moans, squirms and spasms very natural, no faking at all.

GFE (7/10): She was on the soft spoken side, need to initiate the talking. She gave me a light a massage after the FJ, again, where I needed most on my tired thigh and back muscles. Felt really shiok and relaxing after that.

Overall: A shy, slim model figure meimei who gave a natural 1 hour sex, defying all standard routines.

RTF: Maybe later after trying other newbies
Old 16-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She Lights Up my Sexual Adrenaline ...

She Lights Up my Sexual Adrenaline ...

WL Name - MoMo
Origin - Guilin, Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - Approx. 1.59 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1856
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. She has no solid experience in the flesh trade but picked up the ropes pretty fast from her mates and regular customers.

Looks - 7.3/10

She has an unique look ... She doesn 't look 100% PRC as she belongs to the enthic minority group ... In fact she got the mixed blood looks ... She looks like a mixed of Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai. She resembles the not-so-famous B Division ex-Media Corp Artist alittle, who is well-known for her very well-endowed boobs but I couldn''t remember her ... She has sharp features ... Her nose is a tad too long for her facial shape ... She has big double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes which still looks good on her ... She was fair and sultry looking ... Her shoulder length hair is tinted chestnut brown in color ...

Bod - 7.3/10

She is slim, fair, petite and with very little fats on her anatomy ... She has smooth body complexion ... An English phrase tattoo - "The Dream once that I believe in ... " (if my memory serves me well) was spotted on her left forearm and another smaller tattoo on her pubic area ... She has rounded and perky butts ...

Tits - 7.4/10

She possesses natural B cupper frontal assets with very attractive pinkiest nips ... Albeit not huge but they are very well-developed and hung nicely on her petite frame ... I spent sometime moulding, sucking and licking her priceless frontal assets ...

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful pinkiest pussy ... Her vagina labias were neatly tucked within her vagina wall. It looked like the vagina of a teenager ... I needed to prise open the vagina wall to savour the "Mother of Pearl" within it ... Odourless and no funny taste even though I was served DATY before her shower ... It was certainly yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

She was very spontaneous and passionate in sextisfying me ... We were rollicking lustily on the mattress immediately after the door of paradise closed behind us and engaged in heavy petting ... We licked and kissed each other cheeks, necks, ears and lips ... We gradually frenched like two lusty lovers ...We were on fire! She was very skillful in french kissing ... I was on heaven in no time whilst frenching her ... Very passionate and engaging kisser ... Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - 8.2/10

She gave me a stimulating soaping body2body massage from my back to my front torso ... She did it with finesse ... I was pleasantly surprised that she did it so well despite that she has no solid prior experience. Her hand stimulation with soap on my already bulked up dick was awesome ... She then gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ ... Very stimulating and awesome BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we towel dried ourselves ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.5/10

She gave me a very sexually stimulating massage on the back and front of my torso with her breasts ... The feel of her super smooth body, warm & moist pussy and tits on all my erotic zones were a little overwhelming ... Damn shiok lah! We frenched passionately wherever she moved up toward my face ... She would also spend some quality time on my nips ... I must say she was very pro-active in this segment ... Her hands were caressing my bod all the time whilst she licked my erotic zones ... Her action plus her warm moist tongue were a lethal combo ...

AR - 7.9/10

Awesome performance! She put me on fours and prised open my cheek butts to insert her warm & moist tongue deep into my ass crack ... She would flick and rotate her tongue within my ass-h@le and stroked my manhood simultaneously ... Damn stimulating, man!

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Very passionate and engaging ... Her hands were actively all over my bod whilst frenching me ... She is one helluva damn skillful kisser ... I can never get tired frenching this sultry and seductive hotie ... Very sexually intoxicating and addictive ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Fantabulous ultra deep-throated BBBJ ... Her suction pressure was almost perfectly optimal ... The good thing was, her hands were very proactively caressing the erotic zones of my anatomy whilst she BBBJing me ... sucked & licked my penis shaft, scrotum and perineum ... I almost misfired whilst being BBBJ ... This is what I called first class BBBJ feat ...

FJ - 7.9/10

She was very passionate and enthusiastic in sextisfying me ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, lotus and missionary ... Her downsouth opening was damn tight and moist ... It was certainly a sexciting bonk ... She lighted up my sexual adrenaline and put me on heaven in no time ... It was damn hard for me to control my ejaculation when bonking such skillful hotie ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous atttitude ... I have nothing to fault her ... I hope there are many WL of Momo's caliber in GL ...

RTF - Yes, without a doubt! She is definitely another box-office of 1856 besides Baixue ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enough of your pretentious shit max priest

Stop exaggerating every single one of your field reports

More than half of it is just your imagination

Your online persona is a laughable figure among wls

Get a life outside of sbf would ya

Suggest you use your right hand to stroke your own ego
Old 16-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt

Note: I have done her when she first arrived and I RTF many times months ago thereafter. I noticed that she is getting voluptuous recently ... This FR is primarily based on my RTF sessions ...

A Lass with a Beautiful Body to Flaunt ...

WL Name - Piao Yang
Home Base - L2045 (aka House of Honey)

She is 21 years of age ... She is originated from Wuhan, PRC ... She is 1.63m tall on barefoot. Albeit not lanky, she dressed appropriately to flaunt her assets very well and made her legs looked longer in an illusion sense ... Full B cupper frontal assets with pinkiest red nipples ... She has very attractive, curvy and supple rear ... Very proportional and well-developed body with all the essential curves on the right parts of her anatomy plus flat abs and small waistline ... She is slim, quite fair and has smooth body complexion ... No unsightly blemish or cellulite on her body ... She is not a stunning looking lass but considered attractive by GL standard with the essential makeup ... She has huge double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose which is rather flat spolied her overall looks ... She resembles the retired Na Na (ex-WL of 1803) up to a max of 50% ... Retired Na Na's and UK's bod can match her ... I can easily get a hard on juz by looking at her solid bod ...

Pre-shower routine was minimum as she was less engaging compared to my regulars. We only caressed each other bods and I kissed her forehead, , cheeks, neck, ears and briefly on her lips ... Shower action was fantabulous ... She gave me a stimulating body2body soapy massage ... I felt damn shiok with her well-developed and super smooth bod in constant contact with my upper/lower torso and already hard-on dick. I also like the way she gyrated her bod against mine in a sexy fashion ... She also slided her ass crack against my hard-on dick ... I squeezed and fondled her beautiful tits & caressed her clit from behind ...

AR was quite stimulating ... She did an awesome BBBJ on me ... Sensuous, very wet plus super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... She spent sometime BBBJing ... We did a 69 position as I wanna give her an intense cunnilingus ... She has nice looking pussy ... It was pale pink in color ... A sign of youth, I guess ...

We adopted doggy bonking, gal rodeo ride, dentist chair and missionary in the FJ segment ... She was tight and wet ... We kissed only as she said she was not used to frenching stranger like me ... However, I managed to french her lightly after a few RTF especially when I was pounding her in missionary fashion ...

She was a polite and couteous gal but she does not know how to interact openly with customers in an "intimate" sense ... As a result, GFE was almost zero but it gotten much better as I RTF ... When I bonked her the very first time, I felt a slight gap in-between us ... To me, it was like another usual commercial bonk with a young lass ... Prolly because she was only 21 years of age and hence, does not have much exposure and experience. In addition, may be due to the fact that she has no GF-BF experience before ... According to her, she does not have any special intimate relationship with man to date ... Hard to believe ... Hahaha ... That may suggest why GFE was almost zero ... I advised her to work on these weaknesses of hers if she wanna be an ang pai and most importantly, to survive in this highly competitive GL CAT150 arena ... However, GFE and intimacy turned up to be a lot better during my subsequent RTFs ... One needs to be patient to handle this hotie well ...

In a nutshell, if you dig a somewhat chio lass with a beautiful bod to boot and if you are looking for a WL who can offer a full GL150 standard repertoire, Piao Yang is the one you should consider to up ... However, french kissing is still not on her standard menu ... Perhaps a few RTFs, being patient and super nice may do wonder ...

Looks - 7.5/10 (with intense makeup)
Bod - 8.0/10
Tits - 8.0/10
Pussy - 8.0/10 (Beautiful looking pussy)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10 (with RTFs)
Shower Action - 7.7/10
Cat-Bath - 7.5/10
AR - 7.0/10
Frenching - 6.9/10 (Lightly after some RTFs - Usual Caveat applies)
BBBJ - 7.9/10
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 7.8/10
RTF - Already did months ago

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-11-2014, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Hot steamy sex with a hot, slutty, wild, sexy, sunshine, tanned nite club babe...

Fei Fei (L30 H33)

Height: About 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Aug 2014

Face: 7.2/10
(Fei Fei certainly doesn’t look like a prc girl. Due to her tanned skin and sunshine beach-goer image, she can easily pass off as a local or Malaysian girl. She has a pair of big sparkling & beautiful eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. She has long colored hair. She looks very wild, sexy, slutty, feminine with CFM face. Typical nite club girl face. She exudes high sex appeal and looks like a clubber who frequents clubs. She is very tanned and has smooth almost flawless complexion. I also find her look like those hot SG Ah lians in bugis.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.68m barefoot, she has a very toned sports athlete build. Her figure is curvy, taut, youthful, very toned especially her abs almost zero fats and she is proud of her figure haha. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Tattoos spotted on the back of her shoulder and waist/hip areas. Didn’t really take note of the tattoos images. Her body has very little body hair. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ to C- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Saw a mole above her boobs. Actually her boobs don’t feel that hard. Didn’t really notice its surgically enhanced til I scrutinize them carefully. Her cup size complements her overall figure. Really a body to die for.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed bath! She soaped my body with sensual tender touches on my sensitive regions especially on my balls & dick. Damn her touches aroused my dick & it felt so shiok. Then she rabba her soaped boobs against my front and back. When our eyes met we frenched passionately with lots of tonguefight. She then washed off the soap foam off my body & gave me a sensual gentle cat bath in standing position while her hand HJ my dick. After which she bent down to BBBJ me for a short while. Damn shiok to see a babe sucking my cock. We washed up then proceed to the bed after drying ourselves.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She gave me brief massage. After which she used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so shiok til I can’t stop moaning loudly haha. She then used her warm moist tongue to cat bath my back sensually and gently. Its a gentle sensual style of catbath. Love the part when she licked my ears & blew warm air into them. She cat bathed from my ears to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front with lots of sensual touches followed by thorough sensual cat bath from ears to my thighs.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately & madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Frenching was so natural, spontaneous & full of passion. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She is a kissing fish! Nearly run out of breath from her non-stop frenching haha. Her breath smells nice. Hehe. )

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Her BBBJ has strong suction and is deep throated. Very fast pace. Lots of slurp slurp sound and saliva stimulating my dick. I felt so shiok til I cummed my first shot uncontrollably haha and she giggled.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has a sexy thin strip of pussy hair above her pussy. Her pussy is rather dark & quite bald. She loves to be licked! Every tongue thrust I made, she moaned in estacy. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She even smacked my arm when I painted her til she is very song haha ouch! Had an enjoyable great time painting her almost bald pussy yummy!)

AR: 7/10
(On my fours, she gave me a brief AR. Her AR is licking style and she only licked the exterior of my ass hole. Her tongue didn’t touch my ass hole. During the AR, she HJ my and tickled my balls. Lots of rooms for improvement in AR. If she can improve more in this aspect that will be almost perfect.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is tight, warm and slippery. In missionary, we frenched madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. I licked her ears & neck which are her sensitive regions while she licked & played with my nipples. She even smacked my back to ask me thrust faster & harder. Ouch! Haha. What a horny babe. I upped my tempo and thrusted harder & faster and this made her moanings louder & sexier. What a turn on! Hehe. We flipped to doggie position. What a nice curvy back view. Nice perky ass for doggie. I smacked her ass and rammed her hard. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. Simply loved to french in this position. I grabbed her neh neh and licked her entire flawless back while continuing to fuck her. We then switched to cow girl. She let down her hair. Wow she looks even sexier with her hair down. She placed her hands on my body & moved up & down fast & furious. She has great stamina & really can ride well. Her riding is so fast paced that I felt painful when her butt hits my groin area haha. Her neh neh were bouncing non-stop when she was riding my cock. She lowered her face to French me. Cannot tahan any longer I cummed for second time ahhhhh! Shiok Damn! )

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very caring, gentle & chatty. Lots of gfe discharged. We have lots of topics to tcss.)

RTF: Yes definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, I never comments much about WL but this time cannot take it...

I was in 1805 the only customer sitting there and one wl come back home and I recognize her is MONEY face, fuck her once with BROWN NIPPLE and BROWN PUSSY HOLE like $1 DOLLAR COIN so I never call her again.... I was sitting quietly and to my surprise.... Bro u all know what happened??? I really shy to describe what she say in Chinese, from her outlook is is nice... Really professional in describing X-Rated stuff!!

She start talking about her customer to other WL...all laugh like laughing stock!!! This Bro small little Chi Chi (little bro) bro shoot within first 5mins and still wanted her to do hand job... She Bie Ta Han man....and she also talk about one Bro wearing spectacle without frame one always harass girl like no business..... what the hell she like to complaint about her regular customers....to me MONEY IS DAMP FATE type , try her once I know

SHIT behind us really know these 1805 WL talk bad about customer even regular be careful man ... Think they are here for 1 yr kena FUCK BY TOO MANY BRO go crazy now !!!

Bro Where are the new supply starting do recommend
Old 30-11-2014, 04:42 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An awesome & mind blowing sex with a slim fair SYT...

Jia Qi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.65m
Exp in GL: About 3 months plus
Origin: Sichuan, She is from a minority group.
Misc Info: KTV girl in china. No prior flesh trade exposure. She knows pole & exotic sexy dances.

Face: 7.1/10
(I wouldn’t classify Jia Qi as a drop dead gorgeous pretty babe. Due to her thick makeup, Jia Qi looks like a KTV nite club slutty and sultry girl. Her foundation powder makes her face looks pale while her neck and body skin tone are much darker. If she puts on nude or lesser makeup, she will look like a fresh, Poly/JC Syt. She does resemble fan bing bing to a certain extent. Jia Qi possesses a pair of big sparkling beautiful eyes, well defined small nose and a sexy lips on her small oval face. Her facial complexion is generally quite good but she is neither very fair nor tanned. She has long silky smooth hair. She looks better with her hair down. Her biggest flaw would be her vampire crooked yellow teeth. If she puts on braces or her teeth r whiter, she will look even better. Overall, I still like her face. I find her face mixed blood. She doesn't look like a Prc. A SYT which all SYT lovers must try.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.65m, Jia Qi is very pencil slim with some curves on her body. No sight of tummy fats at all, in fact her tummy is so flat and well toned. Her body is very youthful, taut and smooth. She has long slim sexy legs to die for. Her arm pits are clean and naturally bald damn good to lick haha . I still think she can put on a few more kilos and will look even better. She is slim til I can see her spinal and ribs when she stretched her body. She looks damn hot in dresses, cheongsam, sleeveless tight top with micro mini shorts etc. Love her slim long legs, a pair of legs all men dying for.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(Jia Qi has a pair of A+ cup boobs with light brown eraser-like nipples. This is one of her minor flaws. Her boobs look like teenagers under-developed boobs haha.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed steamy bath! She performed body to body soapy rub against my body. Her soapy tender steamy touches on my balls, dick and ass hole made my heart pumped fast and I sensed a sudden surge of adrenaline. Her HJ is so cock teasing. I nearly cummed haha. Whenever our eyes met we frenched profusely. After washing off the soap foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my body focusing on my nipples. After which she ended the bath with a hot steamy brief BBBJ and ball sucking. Inexperienced young punters would have accidentally cummed during the bath haha.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She coated her fingers with a special oil plus water. She used her boobs to rabba my back. Then she run her fingers against my body and sensitive regions. I felt ticklish yet shiok and kept moaning non stop. That special oil plus her fingers skills really sent me to cloud nine. She really knows where my sensitive regions are. I simply enjoyed myself when she touched my balls, asshole and dick. She then performed a very thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. Loved the way she sucked and licked my ears while blew warm air into them. I flipped over. She licked my ears and neck while her hands non stop HJ me and caressed my balls and poked my ass holes alternately. She then licked my nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and dick.)

(She is a kissing fish! The moment we are in the room, we frenched like lovers passionately and madly. It was so natural, spontaneous and shiok. lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is so soft, agile and wet. Whenever our eyes met we frenched. I nearly run out of breath and have to take few seconds break before frenching her again haha. She likes to arouse me by sticking out her tongue & urged me to suck her tongue. What a cock teaser this slut haha.)

AR: 8/10
(On my fours, she employed licking and poking style AR while her hands coated with oil and water HJ my dick, tickling my balls and her finger poking my ass hole. This combo damn shiok and I accidentally cummed haha. She is really good in this aspect. Her hand HJ me while her another hand rubbing my dick head. Then she alternated with balls tickling and sucking while poking my ass hole. Then she bent her head down and BBBJ me while her hands poking my ass hole and tickling my balls. She alternating BBBJ, ball sucking and AR. She spent quite alot of time in this area as I really enjoyed myself haha.)

BBBJ: 8.2/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of tongue flicking action. Strong suction. CFM glances during BBBJ. She BBBJ me while I am on my fours, lying on bed and in 69 position. Noticed she likes to bbbj me with her back facing me haha.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has very sparse, soft pussy hair. Her pussy is pinkish and beautiful. Can’t help it and painted her pussy for a good 5 to 10 mins. Tasted so delicious and oiishi. She responded instantly with sexy loud moans to my tongueful. She enjoyed my painting so much til she messed up my hair and caressed my face. We then turned to 69 positions and she sucked my cock while I painted her pussy. Damn shiok.)

FJ: 8/10
(The foreplay, cat bath, BBBJ, AR etc were so shiok til I can only last for a while in missionary position haha. Her pussy is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched non stop like lovers. I licked and sucked her ears and neck. She enjoyed me licking her ears and neck. I proceeded to lick her smooth naturally bald arm pits. She moved up to suck my nipples and gave them soft bites ouch! Her hands were all over my body, face and hair. I grabbed her boobs and we frenched while I fucked her in missionary. I moved her closer to the edge of the bed and continued to fuck her while I am standing. Cannot endure her warm tight slippery hole, loud sexy moans and dirty talks, I cummed with a sexisfying ahh haha. Its my second shot in an hour. Awesome!)

GFE: 8.8/10
(Her KC & GFE damn high. Not for the weak heart haha. We never lack topics to chat. Very chatty and talkative girl. She is very caring and gentle towards me and knows what a man wants. She even offered to take out my clothes and dry my body. Even gave me good bye French kiss haha. No rush at all, even when we exceeded by 10mins. She even did sexy pole dance for me.)

RTF: Yes of course. In fact I have RTF her a couple of times. She is a gem! Above FR is based on my first encounter with her. The sessions get better and better with each RTF.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dou Dou(16W06)

Dou Dou (16W06)....23-24yr old mm fm Chongqing...not bad looker, sultry sexy vibe, nice eyes...when her long hair is worn down looks quite chio n more sultry!...ard 166+cm tall, gd ht wif lovely longish slim shapely legs...fresh hot sexy lean tight slim bod wif no fats, has the inscription "soul mate" on her upper back, smooth skin....A+ cup boobs wif pinkish nipples...juicy perky ass, bouncy!...thin sparse fine sexy pubes wif a beautiful pink moist slit oyster, no smell...has skin trade experience in Dongguan....

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is vgd...friendly sweet caring mm who aims to pls...natural n spontaneous...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frencher!...

Prelude: raba wif clothes, auto hot passionate frenching...then we both helped strip each other, she kept on her killer heels to give her an added model ht look n vibe, v nice bod n pussy feel, more frenchie...shiok!

Shower action: soapy raba back n front, again vgd bod n pussy n now ass feel...bbbj solid full deepthroat suction wif gd eyecontact...more sensual frenchie!...

Bed action: full works pkge premium!...me first lying on me front...she climbed on top of me, agn vgd bod n pussy n now legs feel..bm n boobs/nipples massage vgd....catbath lick style gd...me now on all 4s, slow wet lick style ar, at the sametime massage of balls n hj, followed by lick of me cockhead fm below, nice!...me then turned to be on me back, she climbed on top, yet again nice bod, pussy n legs feel...caressed her face n frenchie...she then licked me bod all over...followed by balls lick n suck, cockhead lick n finally bbbj wif v shiok slurpy wet full deepthroat...eyecontact also gd...

My turn...played wif her boobs n nipples, got soft moans...licked her bod all over...then went down to feast on her beautiful pink slit pussy/clit, which got her squirming, moaning loudly, tweaking her nipples n squeezing her boobs, wetness v shiok sight n feel!...then I moved up to place me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more bbbj, at the sametime gently fingering her clit n wet pussy, which got her gasping! ...

Fj really v shiok as she has great control of her pussy muscles, tight wet feel...let herself go naturally to enjoy, loud sensual moans, solid passionate frenchie!...standing doggie wif she in her killer heels, vgd model feel fuck, great feel of her bod while pumping n turned her head ard to french!...misch wif her legs closed v tight wet feel!...doggie nice becuz of her juicy bouncy ass, again tight wet feel, really enjoyed seeing me cock go in n out of her wet pussy, her hand reaching back to hold me hand on her ass...her ass on the edge of the bed, she spreadeagled her lovely long legs, tight embrace, pumped her hard n fast, frenchie...asian cowgal piak piak piak fast pump n tight feel until I shot me load, embraced her, frenchie, her pussy muscles still tightly locked ard me cock, shiok!...ah but there was still more to cum (pun intended!), as she cleaned me cock wif a handwipe then went down to do a damn bloody shiok sensual post fuck bbbj full deepthroat, sucked n licked whatever tat was left in me cock!!...ended wif a soothing massage, chit chat n passionate frenchie good bye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk...mouth n tongue in overdrive!, hot slim bod, lovely long legs, tight wet pussy, solid energetic passionate sex...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 12-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cherry(1649)

Cherry(1649)...damn bloody shiok passionate sensuous bonk!!...quite fair demure yet foxy sultry chio syt...21 yr old Hubei mm...158cm ht, slim...got looks, got youth, got boobs, C- cup(looks beautiful n feels nice, although may be a gd boob job??), got lovely pink slit pussy trimmed pornstar style!, enjoys tonguefu!...got full pkge works in bed...shiokalicious frenching!!...keen to learn n pls and 温柔 to the max!!...definite gem to me... 
Old 14-12-2014, 07:54 PM
King Of Geylang

Sweet Cherry is my favourite fruit of the month...

Cherry (L16 H49)

Height: 1.58m barefoot
Debut: Nov/Dec 2014
Misc Info: Good buddy of current UK in L16 H49

Face: 7.4/10
(Cherry is a demure, feminine, gorgeous, pretty babe and exudes high level of sex appeal. Somehow I find that she resembles Taiwanese pop diva Elva Hsiao 30-40% especially when she smiles. Some people may find her resemble Harlem Yu’s wife yin en jing but I don’t think so. She has sharp facial features. Her eyes are beautiful, sparkling and big. Her nose is high and sharp and she has sexy small lips with short soft tongue. Her facial complexion is fair and smooth. She has long black silky smooth hair which smells nice. Her smile is very sweet and can melt any man’s heart. Overall, I like her appearance and image.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is neither fat nor pencil slim. I find that she is a little bit short. If she is taller that will be perfect. Her figure is quite proportionate and has meat at the right place, hopefully she does not put on weight in future. Slight tummy sighted. Her legs are generally slim. Her ass is perky and ideal for doggie. Her body complexion is smooth and fair. She has tribal tattoo on her left arm similar to jolin tsai’s tattoo. Arm pits quite smooth and shaven.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She possesses a pair of enhanced C cup boobs with large pinkish light brown nipples. Her nipples sizes are bigger than 50 cents. The base of her boobs felt hard so I deduced they are surgically enhanced. Her boobs are quite well done in my opinion.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Nothing spectacular in the bath. Some sensual touches and body to body soapy rub. She gave me a brief sensual BBBJ towards the end of the bath. Looking at elva Hsiao look alike sucking my dick makes me high high into the sky hehe.)

Catbath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs and nipples to rub against my back. Her fingers were arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so ticklish yet shiok. She then performed gentle sensual thorough cat bath on my entire back. It was the most gentle cat bath I ever experienced haha. I flipped over and she repeated similar routine with constant teasing of my dick and balls using her cute small hands.)

(She is a kissing fish! Non-stop frenching with lots of tongue fight. Her tongue is soft and her breath smells nice. We started off frenching gently & softly. Then we slowly progressed into aggressive and fierce frenching. Frenching her was so natural and spontaneous. Felt like I am frenching my mistress hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
(Her BBBJ has room for improvement. Suction was ok. Lots of tongue swirling action and saliva stimulating. Overall felt shiok to see a pretty girl sucking my dick. She alternated with ball sucking action. During BBBJ she used her fingers to tickle my balls.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very beautiful pinkish oyster with just a fine strip of fine pussy hair above. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy. I dived my tongue into her pussy & gave her a good painting. She responded with sexy soft moans and enjoyed my tongueful. Her pussy tasted so yummylicious wahahaha. She is very sensitive to my licks especially her arm pits, pussy, boobs, neck and ears haha.)

(Her pussy is damn tight. I entered her tight pussy in missionary. Saw the slight pain expression on her face. I slowly pumped her while i lowered my face to French her. We were frenching profusely and passionately non-stop for minutes . she used her hands to caress my body and played with my nipples while I played her nipples. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and we frenched again while I constantly kept fucking her. Her moans getting louder and louder and pleasing to my ears. We then switched to doggie with her heels on. Her back is simply beautiful. Gave her back a good lick and grabbing her boobs while I fucked her. Her ass is so perky and good doggie. She moved her face to the side and we frenched like lovers. We then moved to the edge of the bed in missionary and I fucked her with greater tempo. Soon i cannot tahan her pretty face and tight hole and cummed with satisfying moans. Finally fulfilled my fantasy of bonking elva Hsiao lookalike.)

GFE: 8.5/10
(She is very xiao niao yi ren and teh. Her speaking voice is so gentle and soft. Every man hears liao his heart will melt haha. She is very tender loving and caring. A very good conversationist and knows what a man likes. Out to please men. Very good attitude. High KC. I am addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her high GFE and Elva Hsiao look alike face.
Old 19-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name - Chu Lian
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23
Height - 1.64m
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Started half a month ago. New.

Looks - 8/10

She has the feminine looks and very pretty. Light make up.

Body - 7/10

Slim but has slight fat at tummy area. Her skin very fair and smooth.

Tits - 9/10

Natural A. Soft and tender.

Shower Action - 5/10

SOP.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 6/10

She massage me for awhile and the standard stuff. Still need more improvement. Guess because she's new. But there's one part I find it good is that her sucking of my body from places to places.

French Kissing - 9/10

French often and aggressive.

AR - No.

BBBJ - 6/10

Still need more improvement. Slow and she likes to play around with her tongue.

Painting - 10/10

Her is clean and without any weird smell. I can tell she really enjoy it as she clench her fist tight and her legs squeezing my head also.

FJ - 8/10

Very good. Her moan are realistic. At one moment when we talked too long, mine went down. She made the effort to give another bbbj to make it workable again.

GFE - 7/10

Her attitude is good. But nothing special about it.

RTF : Maybe
Old 31-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Hot Sex with D24 Papaya SYT- My Last Bonk for the Year 2014

WL: Jia Qi
House: L16W17
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 159cm/43kg
Debut: Jun 2014

Looks (7.5/10): The first thing that caught my eyes was her pair of lovely D-cup big papaya boobs! I did not notice it at first when she was fully dressed. But when she stripped herself fully naked after the door was closed, OMG, I couldn’t take my lustful eyes off her pair of big creamy white boobs. She has long black hair and oval shape face. Her nose was pointedly sharp with medium ridge. Her eyes was oval shape and medium size with lovely double eyelids. When she smiled, it was very sweet and showing her neat rows of teeth though not very white. Her facial complexion has some freckles and she did not bother to cover up with any cosmetics. It was ok to me, I thought. She looked naturally pleasant, though not the pretty type. Her bod was slim, no fats spotted despite the big boobs. Her legs were slim and sexy and her ass was tight and curvy. Her body skin was fair and smooth.

Boobs (9.5/10): So far, one of the loviest pair of boobs I have ever seen in GL. Perhaps comparable with the retired BaiHe of 1615. It was definite D-cupper, I confirmed with her. It flowed out of my hands when I tried to grab it but yet firm and not hanging loose. So soft, so smooth and creamy that I could see her pretty green veins spread beneath them. Oh, further more her tits were pinkish, small round eraser size. Yes, definite pinkish when aroused, sitting pretty on a light brown saucer-shape areola. . It would have been a perfect 10 if the tits were slightly larger. I couldn’t help but sank my face into them like soft feather pillows.

Frenching: Nil. She said she did this only with regulars. Light pecks on her lips were ok. Oh, so sad! ☹ Which means I must pay her more visits to earn that. ☺

Bath (7.5/10): Her boobs massage was shiokingly shiok, obviously!

CatBath (7.5/10): I loved her sexy loud breaths against my ears when she cat bathed me.

AR (7.5/10): Light licking around and on my ass but no poking. Also licked my balls when I was on my fours.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Aggressive type, I wished she could be more gentle with my little brother. We did 69 and I forgotten her aggressiveness altogether when we were in this position as I was fully engrossed with feasting on her lovely creamy pink jewels!

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was damn beautiful. Light brown labias with creamy pink clit. As I painted her clit, she uttered “very shiok, very shiok”. I did this both during 69 and also with her legs spread widely like eagle wing.

FJ (8/10): She was already fully warmed up after my session of painting her until she shiok shiok, I shiok shiok. So the entry in missionary position was a piece of cake, smooth as silk. I played with her clit by poking in and redrawing out of her pussy repeatly until she moaned loudly. We then switched to folding chair and I continued to ramp her slowly and firmly as she enjoyed the fxxking and she exclaimed: “oh so big, I liked”. I pulled her close to me with her boobs rubbing against my chest as we rocked and rolled on sitting position while we enjoyed the mirror view of our lovely fxxking love making… She then suggested doggie but I told her not yet. I moved our locked bodies to the side of the bed and bonking her harder and harder with my feet on the floor. I asked if I could lift her up for air fxxking, she said yes. Up we went, she was light at 43kg (I guessed, didn’t ask her this time), I bonked her up and down in the air, vertically first and then at at 60 degree, holding firmly to her hands. Though she was light, this position surely drained up all my remaining energy left. Soon, I was fully exhausted and put her back on the bed and resume missionary. We both sensed that the climax was coming as we fxxk like no tomorrow… harder and harder we went… switched to sideway and lifted one of her leg up… saw my dick which was slightly softened by the strenuous air fxxk, entering in and out of her lovely hole ooozing with sweet cunt juices, suddenly it got hardened again as I ramped her harder and harder some more….Finally rotated her ass naturally from sideway to doggie and gave her my ultimate blast off….. oooh….arrrrrrgh….. so fxxking shiokingly shiok…. Zzzzz.

GFE (7.5/10): She was quite a good conversationist. We rested for a while and chatted after the sweaty fxxk job.

Overall: Though no pretty face or frenching, her creamy soft D-cupper prized asset was a definte win and bonus that overcome any of her short comings. Plus her service was very good though not commando type, just to set the expectation right.

RTF: Yes!!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM
King Of Geylang

A hot, steamy, wild sex with a slutty SYT Ah Lian... What a blast to end 2014!...

Karen (L16 H49)

Height: 1.65m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Karen has a slutty, sultry, wild & feminine SYT ah lian face, those type of faces often spotted in pubs & clubbing places & bugis. She also has ktv nite club girl face. Her make up is very thick & elaborated. Complexion quite tanned & not bad. She has long flowing blonde hair which smells fragrant. She has a pair of sleepy dreamy yet alluring eyes with elaborated eye makeup, high medium nose & poulty sexy lips. Ah lian or SYT lovers sure love her face. I gathered that most of her customers are youngsters haha. High sex appeal oozed due to her sluttiness and fashionable dress sense.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.65m tall barefoot, she has a smoking hot sexy hourglass figure. With hot pants/skirt & revealing sexy top, she looks damn hot & sexy. She likes to wear various types of costumes. She has slim, curvy, proportionate, taut, youthful, hourglass figure coupled with long slim sexy legs. Slight tummy spotted. Her ass is quite perky for doggie. Her body complexion is generally quite tanned & smooth. Slight Arm pit hairs spotted. Love her figure! Just looking at her nude body I can mari kita instantly hehe.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser nipples. Her nipples are sensitive to my licks & tuning. If her boobs are bigger that will be perfect.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Sop routine type of soaping & bathing. Not much action. No bbbj in bath. Just soapy body rub with cock teasing hj action. We frenched passionately while she was teasing my dick. Kinky. She's very hygienic as she spent some time washing & soaping my dick.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She used her fingers to arouse my back & sensitive regions. Then she used her boobs to Rabba my back. She then began sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to my thighs. She spent a long time licking & sucking & nibbling my ears whispering darling in mandarin. My ears were totally wet with her saliva. I flipped over, she used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bathed me from my ears to my thighs. She focused her cat bath on my ears, neck & nipples. Good effort!)

(It was so natural & spontaneous. She seems to know I love frenching without me mentioning it. The moment our eyes met, we spoke French fluently. Lots of non stop tongue fight. Very gentle & sensual. Bf gf type of frenching. Her tongue is so soft & wet. Lots of oomph frenching this babe.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She did reverse bbbj with her back facing me as well as front BBBJ with her face facing me. Not much eye contact during bbbj. Nonetheless it's shiok to be bbbj by a hot slutty ah lian. Nearly cum quickly stop her. She also licked my balls alternately with BBBJ.)

AR: 6.5/10
(She performed very brief licking AR style. She used more of her fingers poking my ass hole & tickling my balls. Room for improvement.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has quite bushy pussy. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She even used her fingers to open her pussy flaps to ask me thrust my tongue. I inserted my tongue into her love hole without much hesitation. Her hands were all over my ears, face & my hair was all messed up. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned in estacy & her face was totally blushed.)

(Her pussy was relatively tight. We started off in missionary. We frenched deeply & passionately while I pumped her continuously. Her moanings are music to my ears & getting louder each time I thrusted. I then licked her ears & neck while she sucked my nipples concurrently. We then switched to doggie. Damn her back view is curvy & nice. Her Ass is good for doggie. Smacked her ass, Grabbed her neh neh , licked her entire back & fucked her fast & furious. Piak Piak Piak sound was pleasant to my ears. We switched to cow girl. Her riding was ok. She rode front back up down while I played with her boobs. Her Hair was all over my face. Felt shiok to see a hot wild slutty ah lian riding my dick. We then switched to missionary at the edge of the bed. We frenched deeply. This time I can no longer tahan her hot slutty ah lian face with cfm expression & very soon unloaded all my sperm in her love hole. Damn shiok!)

GFE: 7/10
(Her GFE was ok thou not as high as xiao Yan Zi & cherry. Felt quite commercialized. But we have many topics to chit chat. Hopefully it will improve when I RTF as I like her face & figure.)

RTF: Yes for her hot slutty SYT ah lian face & figure. She is definitely my cup of latte/mocha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1