The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Liverpool paid out £14.3m in agents' fees for the transfers of these 4 players - Balotelli, Origi, Markovic & Lovren. No wonder every agent wants to link their players with Liverpool...... cash cow for them.
It is the same everywhere.... agents earn thru these fees.
Old 21-12-2014, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

All said and done, I must say that I still think Balotelli is a very good striker notwithstanding his unpredictable character and lack of discipline and I have a soft spot for him because he is a very generous person.

Unfortunately, it appears that his style of play does not suit with Rodger's strategy/tactics/game plans. Rodger's won't change and neither will Balotelli, so might as well cut losses now and ship him out if the price is ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Thus far it's a gamble went wrong.
Ironically we might hv done better if we had signed Remy or Eto.
At least on the disciplinary front we should be quite safe.
I think matter of time b4 Mario gets his first RED.
Wanna bet???
Old 21-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

BR under pressure now

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/spo...efing-20141220

Pool defence will have problems dealing with the fast n tricky Alexis Sanchez!
Old 21-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool game still can predict score...so far 51 predictions...try to beat last contest record 55 predictions...

sis PPGirl shall closed tonight contest...round of applause for her...clap clap clap...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
All said and done, I must say that I still think Balotelli is a very good striker notwithstanding his unpredictable character and lack of discipline and I have a soft spot for him because he is a very generous person.

Unfortunately, it appears that his style of play does not suit with Rodger's strategy/tactics/game plans. Rodger's won't change and neither will Balotelli, so might as well cut losses now and ship him out if the price is ok.
I really think he is a horrible striker..
He cannot hold the ball for more than 3 secs..
He definitely cannot head the ball...
He has power in his shot but..that's all, there is no accuracy..
He doesn't pass the ball well and expect his teammate to get on his passes..
He complains at his teammate and curse at them when they do not pass to him or missed the goal when he passes to them...that is wrong..
He doesn't chase back balls he lost, if he does, he is going to hack down the opponent and get himself booked..

Nothing bias against him, but the above sums up his standard here...he will certainly rank at one of the top flops (how many times have we mentioned this) buys of the decades.
1 or 2 or 3 more goals will not change our impression of him
Old 21-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

pool's 51-pass goal against bournemouth ...

start from kolo toure ...

Old 21-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
I really think he is a horrible striker..
opponent and get himself booked..

Nothing bias against him, but the above sums up his standard here...he will certainly rank at one of the top flops (how many times have we mentioned this) buys of the decades.
1 or 2 or 3 more goals will not change our impression of him
Agree with your opinions on this player . He was a wrong buy to begin with. Don't worry he is not available for this match. I actually hope that FA should have ban him 10 matches instead of 1 . Then Liverpool would really have to sell him. But before they sell , they have to make sure to get another striker to replace him.

Christmas is coming.What I wish for Liverpool :

1) To start picking up points.
2) To get their transfer policies right.
3) To get the right players in who will be proud to be a Liverpool player.
4) To get a manager who has other plans instead of just one plan.
5) To be a great force once again on the European stage.
6) For SG to retire at Liverpool.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Lol....my top wish list for Xmas is BR get the boot !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Goalllllll!!!!!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Goal!!!!!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Cb skytel!mistake again!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goalllllll!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Goal!!!!!
Walauzzz ... our shouts shortlived. what the .... !!!!!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walauzzz ... our shouts shortlived. what the .... !!!!!
If we have got a good striker and the way we played tonite, easily 3goals by the break! The back four seemed good without Lovern ! marcovich seemd good tonite....

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
If we have got a good striker and the way we played tonite, easily 3goals by the break! The back four seemed good without Lovern ! marcovich seemd good tonite....

im disgusted how we allowed a loosely marked Debuchy beat Jones with a near post header with only few seconds to tong 1H.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Did you guys realise Markowic keep losing possession???

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1