The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8476 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h5

heard got 4 new gals in this house, anyone one can enlighten me the gal name and how their service?
Old 19-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name - Chu Lian
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23
Height - 1.64m
Home Base - L1805
Misc Info - Started half a month ago. New.

Looks - 8/10

She has the feminine looks and very pretty. Light make up.

Body - 7/10

Slim but has slight fat at tummy area. Her skin very fair and smooth.

Tits - 9/10

Natural A. Soft and tender.

Shower Action - 5/10

SOP.

Bedroom Fore-Play - 6/10

She massage me for awhile and the standard stuff. Still need more improvement. Guess because she's new. But there's one part I find it good is that her sucking of my body from places to places.

French Kissing - 9/10

French often and aggressive.

AR - No.

BBBJ - 6/10

Still need more improvement. Slow and she likes to play around with her tongue.

Painting - 10/10

Her is clean and without any weird smell. I can tell she really enjoy it as she clench her fist tight and her legs squeezing my head also.

FJ - 8/10

Very good. Her moan are realistic. At one moment when we talked too long, mine went down. She made the effort to give another bbbj to make it workable again.

GFE - 7/10

Her attitude is good. But nothing special about it.

RTF : Maybe
Old 19-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Hui zi in this house also very good. Provides AR and frenching.... She has a rather special move during her service and she's very sweet, demure and friendly... Her attitude reminds me a lot of rong rong...

New lulu in this house also looks fair and interesting... Anyone tried can report?
Old 21-12-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kukupriest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very sweet, i think Money is very sweet
Old 21-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

money is old girl la, anybody up lulu, can french ?
Old 21-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
money is old girl la, anybody up lulu, can french ?
1805 new girls started work on 1 Dec. am sure by now at least 100 guys up their new lulu already...

Just need to wait and see which kind and generous samster willing to share a timely fr here with us lor.... Why not you try and FR here lah bro... Or share with us on some newbies... Or recommendations

This house new girl, I only tried hui zi... Cute demure sweet girl who looks like xiao jiu 1606a type of face... About 1.5 plus and b+ cup boobs... She French and bbbj and good AR... Very nice attitude... Worth $150.... Overall I give 7/10 and place her in my signature list le...
Old 22-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8476 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

tried Anna last weekend, service above average. frenching no problem.

Current girl list in 1805

New Gal
1. Anna
2. Lulu
3. Chu Lian
4. Hui Zi

Old Gal
1. Ferrari
2. Money
3. Wu Yue

Old Gal that will be departed soon due to expire 2 years contract
1. Yifei
2. Dan Dan
3. Duo Duo
Old 23-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Recently rtf Money after a long absence. She's still very sweet and soft-spoken... GFE overload. I want more Money
Old 23-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share more insight, haha let me tell u all this Chu Lian I have already up her 2 times, pussy is really wet, no need to use KY, unlike Money and Wu Yue need to put GAO GAO some more 2 time KY during the whole session...

The third time really unlucky, go for Chu Lian again but busy, left Wu Yue sitting there, since she smile at me so just give it a shot again as there is no other girl left, she has been here for 1 yr, over heard other bro ask her, she going to stay here for another year, this time she has learn new tricks, half way through about 15 mins fucking session, she use her hand and press my cock wanted me to shoot out fast... Haha I manage to stop and lock her 2 hand to the top of her head... As usual she show me fucking chee buy face totally different when she was outside smiling at me ... because I fuck her about 40 mins... !!

Worst this time after up Wu Yue, the next day fall sick with high fever and the 2nd day my cock get supper swollen, quickly go and see doctor give me heavy duty antibiotic for 5 days... Luckily recovered, not sure if it is STD virus from her mouth or pussy... Bro really scare now !!
Old 23-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post

New Gal
1. Anna
2. Lulu
3. Chu Lian
4. Hui Zi

Old Gal
1. Ferrari
2. Money
3. Wu Yue

1. Yifei
2. Dan Dan
3. Duo Duo
Taozi balek kampong liao? sigh...no chance to RTFF...
Old 23-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Taozi is 1803, not 1805 bro
Old 23-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
supertopgun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share more insight, haha let me tell u all this Chu Lian I have already up her 2 times, pussy is really wet, no need to use KY, unlike Money and Wu Yue need to put GAO GAO some more 2 time KY during the whole session...

The third time really unlucky, go for Chu Lian again but busy, left Wu Yue sitting there, since she smile at me so just give it a shot again as there is no other girl left, she has been here for 1 yr, over heard other bro ask her, she going to stay here for another year, this time she has learn new tricks, half way through about 15 mins fucking session, she use her hand and press my cock wanted me to shoot out fast... Haha I manage to stop and lock her 2 hand to the top of her head... As usual she show me fucking chee buy face totally different when she was outside smiling at me ... because I fuck her about 40 mins... !!

Worst this time after up Wu Yue, the next day fall sick with high fever and the 2nd day my cock get supper swollen, quickly go and see doctor give me heavy duty antibiotic for 5 days... Luckily recovered, not sure if it is STD virus from her mouth or pussy... Bro really scare now !!
Old 24-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Herich is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHerich is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Taozi is 1803, not 1805 bro
Refering to Taozi of 1805, not aware of 1803 having a Taozi as well. Peter's tallish Taozi gives good massage and likes to speak French. Guess she is back home ....
Old 25-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
marklui is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Please dont flame innocent WL to break their rice bowl, openly apologise to the WL if you are still a men and then case close. if you still want to play and flame the WL, we can also break your rice bowl as well.

Last edited by marklui; 25-12-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 25-12-2014, 03:03 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post

New Gal
1. Anna
2. Lulu
3. Chu Lian
4. Hui Zi

Old Gal
1. Ferrari
2. Money
3. Wu Yue

1. Yifei
2. Dan Dan
3. Duo Duo
An Na is eurasian mixed blood. Very exotic face I like Minus pt would be her big nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Recently rtf Money after a long absence. She's still very sweet and soft-spoken... GFE overload. I want more Money
Money still the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertopgun View Post

U must b very suay. So many brothers bonked wu yue but nothing happen to them..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1