The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some people sometimes ask why a good girl has no FRs. I used to wonder the same thing in the past.

one of the OKT in my regular house mentioned this - those popular pretty girls do not need FRs, they're too busy fucking customers to even care. He said usually it's those less popular would ask customer to write FR in return for some favors.

You guys think this is true? Sometimes I do wonder as well. So that can also explain why there are hidden gem with no FR at all.
Of course the OKT is right. It is like how sbf function.
Those who really go GL to fuck will have no time to pen so many FR. They are busy fucking. It is those who doesn't go to GL or goes once in a month kind will kick start many discussion or write FR in return for favor.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cute Chubby SYT with Sweet Sweet Smile

WL: Tang Guo
House: L16H17
Home: Sichuan
Ht/Wt: 158cm/51kg
Debut: 3 mth in 1617, about 1 year in GL

Looks (7.5/10): Cute chubby round face with lovely innocent looking eyes and long black silky hair down to her breast length. Oh, he suger coated sweet sweet smile was the killer. Can electrocute any man without a doubt. She wore very light makeup, dark fake eye lashes which accentuated her pretty, lovely face. She didn’t appear to me as sexy or high sensual appeal but rather a lively, chubby teenager. Her complexion was fair and smooth. Her bod was on the chubby side but still got slim waist, flat tummy and nice curvy ass but short and not so sexy legs.

Boobs (8/10): B+ cupper with nice inverted light brown tits. Firm yet bouncy to grab. Tits upright when licked.

Bath (6/10): Nothing to shout about here. Normal washing of the vital parts, nothing more.

Cathbath (7.5/10): She gave me a nice hard massage on my back, pressing down my ass with her ass in opposite direction. Oooh, felt very good! She asked me if it was too heavy for me. Told her harder the better but actually my dick was pinned underneath, suffocating like mad! Nice boobs massage from head to toe. Felt her soft boobs and tits rubbing and teasing gently at my sensitive parts – joints, ass, ears…

BBBJ (8/10): I had 2 rounds of this. ¾ stroke in circular motion, slow at first but faster subsequently. 2nd round was serviced just before FJ after I warmed her up. Damn shiok, felt like cumming but controlled.

AR (7/10): On my fours, gentle licking, followed by poking. Brief but ok for me.

Frenching: Nil. Lips kissing only, no tongue action as she requested.

Painting: Nil. She said her code red coming, not convenient to paint her. I obliged.

FJ (7/10): One position does it. Missionary. Had a light warm up for her by licking up her tits, stroking her smooth body and finally gentle rubbing of her pussy area. Didn’t get enough omph or charging up effect on the sex appeal part somehow. Maybe because of her nearing code red? Anyway, I just bang her fast and furious in this position all the way. Starting with upright, then lie down on her breasts sucking one of the tits while fxxking her, and finally upright again but lifting up her legs and bending towards her head and drilling her down, down, down and then up, up, up with piak, piak, piak sound…. Ooosssh, urghhh… released….

GFE (7/10): Can hold conversation well and friendly to TCSS with.

Overall: Service wise, can be improved. If can open up to frenching will be great.

RTF: Wait for improvement.
Old 17-04-2015, 09:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Those who really go GL to fuck will have no time to pen so many FR. They are busy fucking. It is those who doesn't go to GL or goes once in a month kind will kick start many discussion or write FR in return for favor.
Don't go gl how to write fr?
Old 17-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
bro, i beg to differ....if no bonk how to write....for me i write fr not because of favor.......if i want to get points, i no need to even write frs....just up ppl, ppl will up....simple logic
Old 17-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
i concur with u...
Old 19-04-2015, 09:00 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Shun Zi (L16 H51)

Height: 1.6+ m
Exp in GL: 6-12 months going to ord according to her

Face: 7.1/10
(She has mixed blood face. Sharp facial features. Sharp high nose. Big eyes. Very seductive, slutty, CFM face. Very feminine. Long red hair. Facial complexion not so good. Quite tanned. High sex appeal.)

Body: 7.4/10
(At 1.6+m tall, she has sexy curvy figure. Slim. Slight tummy. Slim legs. Body complexion ok. Arm pit hair sighted. Tattoo sighted.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(Natural B cup boobs with brown nipples.)

Shower: SOP

Cat Bath: 6/10
(Only licked nipples. Piano style massage. Used her hands to arouse me. Below standard cat bath. She doesn’t allow me lick her nipples.)

Frenching: Nil.

AR: Nil

BJ with Cap: 6/10
(Weak BJ with cap. Disappointed that she gave BJ with cap due to ORD mood.)

Pussy Painting: Nil

FJ: 6/10
(Not in the mood to bonk her because of her below average service. Did missionary and doggie. Tight pussy. She is like a dead fish due to her ORD mood.)

GFE: 5.5/10

RTF: No since she ORD mood and not keen to serve. All the best to her.
Old 20-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

Lele 1803 had left our shore.....very sudden....just bonked her very recently.....that goes my favourite!
Old 20-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Lately quite few gals who are commando service, most ORD. Any bros know of any who are good in french and service as good as Meibao L28:31A in service.. also miss Lulu 16:54A service !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-04-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

That is quite sudden if true. Wonder why lele left so suddenly?
Old 20-04-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GL Legal PRC FRs

WL: Xue Er
Base: 2045
Home: Hunan
Height: 1.68M
Boobs: 34B+ or C, well enhanced, 7/10
Looks: this leggy WL is pleasant looking and her body is well proportioned, 7/10

Shower: she cleans me thoroughly and uses her boobs to massage my front and back for a good 3 to 4 minutes and then uses her butts and back to do a similar service, there is also one round of BBJ, 7.5/10

Catbath: she starts with one round of dry boobs massage and followed by wet licking for a good 5 minutes, 7.7/10

AR: she puts a condon on her tongue and performed deep AR, 7/10

BBJ: very gentle and simulating in slow motion, deep throated, 7.5/10

Frenching: good kissing but is reluctant to provide frenching in my visit, I believe I could get it in my subsequent visits, 5/10

FJ: very accommodating and patient in providing my requested services, doggy, cowgirl and missionary. She does not rush through the motion. 7.6/10.

GFE: friendly and is willing to engage in small talks 7/10

Overall: professional in providing high standard services 7.4/10

RTF: definitively yes.
Old 20-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
Vincent2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, my apologies, my Chinese is really bad and was confusedv over ice and snow. Thanks to a brother who points up my mistake and the correct name should be Bing Er.

WL: Xue Er (Correct Name should be Bing Er)
Base: 2045
Home: Hunan
Height: 1.68M
Boobs: 34B+ or C, well enhanced, 7/10
Looks: this leggy WL is pleasant looking and her body is well proportioned, 7/10

Shower: she cleans me thoroughly and uses her boobs to massage my front and back for a good 3 to 4 minutes and then uses her butts and back to do a similar service, there is also one round of BBJ, 7.5/10

Catbath: she starts with one round of dry boobs massage and followed by wet licking for a good 5 minutes, 7.7/10

AR: she puts a condon on her tongue and performed deep AR, 7/10

BBJ: very gentle and simulating in slow motion, deep throated, 7.5/10

Frenching: good kissing but is reluctant to provide frenching in my visit, I believe I could get it in my subsequent visits, 5/10

FJ: very accommodating and patient in providing my requested services, doggy, cowgirl and missionary. She does not rush through the motion. 7.6/10.

GFE: friendly and is willing to engage in small talks 7/10

Overall: professional in providing high standard services 7.4/10

RTF: definitively yes.[/QUOTE]
Old 20-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard she kena h1v

Quote:
Old 20-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
U think I kidding? Before u ask a question, use your small and big head to think first....unless u are brainless....then u are forgiven....
Old 21-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Yes! It's true LeLe has stopped working probably cutting card this coming Wednesday. Any Brother had a last session with her & know the reason for this sudden decision. I was her first customer when she started unfortunately I am not her last customer to bade her farewell & good fortune.

Regards
Honestkeith
Old 21-04-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, i beg to differ....if no bonk how to write....for me i write fr not because of favor.......if i want to get points, i no need to even write frs....just up ppl, ppl will up....simple logic

If you read some of the FR, you know they are writing fake FR by putting in some statistics....after gathering data through questioning.
They avoid giving description of the WLs..

To give credit to those senior brothers (Omnia and MaxPriest) , you know they are real punter based on their description. I know they don't like to be put together

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread