The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2011, 07:16 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

apple is my fav girl in this house saw bing bing and i find her pretty. wil book her next time
Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Wanted to up Bing Bing but she is not working today! Damn!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know bing2 working today....
Old 03-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm a newbie who just join. Hw is service n look of apple? Can any bros who up her b4 enlighten me? Kiam xia...
Old 03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Hi all bros. I'm a newbie who jst join today. Was wondering hw is tis apple in terms of service n look. Will any bros who up here elighten me. Tyvm..
Old 03-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
Hi all bros. I'm a newbie who jst join today. Was wondering hw is tis apple in terms of service n look. Will any bros who up here elighten me. Tyvm..
Apple is one of my fave cat 150 WL. Looks wise is subjective but she is petite and has some meat on her. If you like slim leggy WL pls steer clear of ping guo. I find her more cute than pretty and love to hug her after our love making session. She looks 18-19 schoolgirl though I think she is 22 (?). Her svc at first not very good but after I rtf her a few times manage to get frenching and also good gfe. I have to remind myself constantly not to get kced by her

Above just imho, cuz I don't find yoyo or x8 whom many bros say to be pretty that stunning so I might just be weird haha. Ymmv.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialAndError View Post
Above just imho, cuz I don't find yoyo or x8 whom many bros say to be pretty that stunning so I might just be weird haha. Ymmv.
Actually X8 is not stunning but highly presentable and soon yen (in Mandarin) or appealing in English. Yoyo is youngish and sweet looking and also prettier than many in GL or in Orchard road. She looks like those SYT one can find in Dragon Fly, St James Power Station and Bugis Junction.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Actually X8 is not stunning but highly presentable and soon yen (in Mandarin) or appealing in English. Yoyo is youngish and sweet looking and also prettier than many in GL or in Orchard road. She looks like those SYT one can find in Dragon Fly, St James Power Station and Bugis Junction.
Bro correct me if I wrong but that time I seem to see X8 complexion on her face not very good. Seems to have a bit of holes or permanent scar like what you get when you scratch the pimple and the mark is left after it heals. Tio be fair she was wearing minimal makeup that day and the lighting in 2413 is quite dim. So don't hantam me if Im wrong k
Old 03-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi I'm a newbie who just join. Hw is service n look of apple? Can any bros who up her b4 enlighten me? Kiam xia...
U have only posted twice and some one has already upped you 5 points! U must be a CLONE of someone, right?

Old 03-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrialAndError View Post
Bro correct me if I wrong but that time I seem to see X8 complexion on her face not very good. Seems to have a bit of holes or permanent scar like what you get when you scratch the pimple and the mark is left after it heals. Tio be fair she was wearing minimal makeup that day and the lighting in 2413 is quite dim. So don't hantam me if Im wrong k
Her complexion is ok now. Many ang pai in GL becomes arrogant and performance slacken once the customers book them non-stop. Many PRC WL take the customers for granted if they know the customers weaknesses.

Miko is the one who has a permanent scar on her face de.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
U have only posted twice and some one has already upped you 5 points! U must be a CLONE of someone, right?
sry bro Alej i'm reali a newbie. but nevertheless i enjoy reading ur post for sometime. ur post are v infomative for a newbie like me. thankz...
Old 04-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

sry bro TrialAndError as i said im new.thankz for your recommend, but which hse is tis ping guo based at? tyvm...

had tried nice leggy n tall bing bing(1809), but her service so so.nothing to shout about. perhaps she knew i was there to rft violet but she off day den i take her.but pretty tight down south.
can't see much of her during the bonk, as half way the lights spoil and was in the dark. did everything in the dark.kinda of fun actually. hahaha....
Old 04-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 21
smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!smallkuku is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbs View Post
Does anyone know bing2 working today....
saw her there today
Old 04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
sry bro TrialAndError as i said im new.thankz for your recommend, but which hse is tis ping guo based at? tyvm...

had tried nice leggy n tall bing bing(1809), but her service so so.nothing to shout about. perhaps she knew i was there to rft violet but she off day den i take her.but pretty tight down south.
can't see much of her during the bonk, as half way the lights spoil and was in the dark. did everything in the dark.kinda of fun actually. hahaha....
Apple also from the same house - 1809!

Old 04-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Around 3pm 1654A there also got blackout. Luckily I was waiting outside. You should have "accidentally" poked the wrong hole and act blur
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1