The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
Upz san san 1612, nice gal but could not finish and half way waved white flag due to pain..she a nice gal, lanky at 1.7m and friendly smile. Not a curvy type due to her height but more a catwalk figure. Left unsatisfied ... Went on to secure recommendTion from bro alex, Lele
No regret with lele my type of woman... But unfortunately drew red mid battle and injured.. At first she was all fired up commando style but sadly.. She limp out like a kitten.. Any other recommendation of the similar type bro? I like this style.. Slutty look 10/10
Wahh! Bruddar, how big is your magnum? You injured so many mei mei pussies. Please be gentle with the mei mei pussies as other bruddars also need to use them de. After serving you, the WL needs to rest for 2-3 days. Economically not viable for them leh. Lidat I also dun dare to intro you WL de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Upz san san 1612, nice gal but could not finish and half way waved white flag due to pain..she a nice gal, lanky at 1.7m and friendly smile. Not a curvy type due to her height but more a catwalk figure. Left unsatisfied ... Went on to secure recommendTion from bro alex, Lele
No regret with lele my type of woman... But unfortunately drew red mid battle and injured.. At first she was all fired up commando style but sadly.. She limp out like a kitten.. Any other recommendation of the similar type bro? I like this style.. Slutty look 10/10
You injured another WL??! OMFG! Please be gentle and go slow bruddar!

You try commando Amy 2058 or Xiao Li at 1610 lah. Plz up my points lah if you like my recommendation ok boh?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro , which Xiao Li in particular ? Two in yr list leh ..
Both Xiao Li also solid de!

Old 03-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Singtel, Singapore Ice, CK etc all super commandos....

Susan I have not seen in a long time. But in her day, yeah, super commando. For tama, either have Susan or CK as the main girl. The other girl will fall into line.

Best tama's I had were CK/Susan.
I agree that Sillypore Ice and CK can match Singtel super commando standards. BMW is those soft commando. Actually hor, Nico and AC also very commandos de! Last time Nico & AC offered AJ for an extra fee but now not sure if she will do it. So I should classifed Nico & AC Navy Seals or per Bruddar Harvest's terms - Creme de Creme of Commandos!

My old friend just had minah foursome - Lily, Susan and Lena for brunch last week! He has a good rolling time!

Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But if you take retired girls including Malaysian's, then the list will be very long leh...

Singtel, Singapore Ice, CK etc all super commandos....

Susan I have not seen in a long time. But in her day, yeah, super commando. For tama, either have Susan or CK as the main girl. The other girl will fall into line.

Best tama's I had were CK/Susan.
Ok take active ones huh...

Nico is SOF , Jiao Jiao is Ranger and Xiao Li is Navy Seal or SAS...

Let's dun bring Singtel into this cos PRC can't match with her...Malaysia Boleh!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post

You try commando Amy 2058 or Xiao Li at 1610 lah. Plz up my points lah if you like my recommendation ok boh?
bro, i'm not a roughy or a maniac.. let's put some more details on the above encounters..

San San 1612
as described in the other thread "Cunt King's Latest Party Gals" she's a nice gal , w/o make up she would look like your typical very normal girl, but I do like her gentle ways and lanky body.. soon as in the room, she started to wrap her body around me,stripping me cock first, then pants then shirt..things got well we had great sexy cuddles, touches , lots of frenching and SOP wash up.. then she did a good BBBJ and was eager to slump down and let me takeover.. moaning hungry.. sensing she had eagerly anticipated..I spread her eagle.. and flew her to the clouds.. wet & really moist although she have some nasty unpleasant hair right up to her ass.. bro who love hairy pussy. this one is for you! Then we proceeded to mssionary slow n gentle and she goes berserk wanting more thrust and rhythm... however she seems to anticipate a quick finish but she was wrong.. then she said she got pain and she didnt have KY and that's become not enjoyable.. so I willingly offered to end the sex part and we chatted and joked for the next 15-20mins before washing up.. I would say she's nice gal not experience, still fresh.. RTF: no.. not my type

at 1427 I invited Lele over..
She's a pretty gal and she has the typical arrogance element of a really pretty gal that "gets all the attention, turns head everywhere " type but soon as she sign in, i began work to break that barrier, I've had lots of experience with such type in real life.. we choose the ground floor room next to the lounge.. dunno why.. maybe she wants people to hear her moan?? I'm fine too.. In the room, immediately she back lean against me.. hands above the head reaching down on my face arching her back for an inviting cuddle from the back all the way up her nice B cups..she was wear a sexy see-thru 2-piece and asked me help to undress her.. then she knew I was from 1612 awhile ago cos she saw me and teased that I'm such a high drive man... we got into a frenzy of hot frenching and caressing then wash up.. she started by throwing me on the bed and crawl up for more frenching, soft biting my forearms..and chest..and breast fuck for 10 mins.. with BBBJ, in short lots of very enjoyable foreplay .. she's one hungry fox...I didnt get a chance to get up close on her pussy.. she just cap me and and say she wants to enjoy.. then she sat on and rub her clit against my dd in a very sexy body move without my dd entering..cowgirl, reverse, missonary, spoon..things went very well and I really like her style.. just my type of woman.. she's very nice once you break down her barrier.. then she strted to moan really loud and a quick check saw a red dot on the towel.. she joked and said she's virgin..although not really pain (she said la) but still draw red.. and I offered to stop but she would let me off w/o finishing.. she said otherwise she will see me wander to other house right after this!.and she would get jealous. We finished off and cuddle and laid down for some nice BF/GF chat style.. this is when her brain takes over..
She's highly intelligent, knows her game well and strength, she profiles you.. and see if you're worth her GFE..(if you know what I mean) definately not for the Loaded Newbie..very GFE and KC gongtao.. I sense she wont be long here.. already she's having branded luxury items..

RTF: yes, even just to visit her for a chat is worth my time & $

and no bros.. i'm not a bastard whom just enter and pump pump pump pump pump & pump

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jimz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, i'm not a roughy or a maniac.. let's put some more details on the above encounters..

and no bros.. i'm not a bastard whom just enter and pump pump pump pump pump & pump
wow. you are so meee brooo . communicate is very important for me, arghh, why i didn't go to that mandarin class when i was in high school
Old 03-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wahh! Bruddar, how big is your magnum?
Look at my avatar...

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 03-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Look at my avatar...
Good FR on Le Le and San San!

You can try commandos Amy 2058, Jia Yi 2047, Xiao Li 1610, Yoyo 1606 and Ella 1654A (this one must book in advance). Njoy bruddar! Dun forget your juicy FR!

Old 03-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Don't injure Amy. She already kenna from "big boy" before which put her out of action for a few days!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't injure Amy. She already kenna from "big boy" before which put her out of action for a few days!!!
Relac Relac bruddar! I dun have a 8" magnum to injure her pussy de!

Old 03-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not you lah...you recommend her to Mr Freestyler69 leh
Old 03-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Quote:
Not you lah...you recommend her to Mr Freestyler69 leh
Yo Bros...dun fire my Darling with Magnum leh maximum 0.38 revolver ok bo...
Old 04-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Look at my avatar...
How come my frnd got 8 inch kena reject, you can lei, zhun boh ?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yo Bros...dun fire my Darling with Magnum leh maximum 0.38 revolver ok bo...
She out of action long time already huh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1