The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

A hot & steamy sex with a wild, horny, slutty, Ah Lian SYT...

Ding Ding (L08 H19)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted Aug/Sep 2014

Face: 7.8/10
(Ding Ding certainly can pass off as a Poly or JC SYT ah Lian. She looks wild, slutty with CFM face. She possesses a big pair of sparkling, double eye lid eyes elaborated by synthetic eye lashes. She has high sharp nose & sexy small lips. She has mixed blood face & looks like a jap AV startlet. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & flawless. Certainly my cup of latte & definitely suits ah lian lovers, I am pretty sure no one will reject her at first glance. At the moment, I will rate her one of the prettiest WL in GL.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.55m tall, she is petite, slim & has nice toned abs. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy, youthful & taut. Slim pairs of sexy legs. She has 2 unfinished goat tattoos on her back & 2 tattoos on her front. Her tattoo kind of turn off in my opinion. Her tattoos made her look very lianish. Her body skin is a little bit dry. And she is quite short when we stand together kind of hard to french when standing haha.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She possesses a pair of B- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenage developing boobs.)

Bath: 7.6/10
(Typical Yi tiao long bath on inflated bed. She rubbed her soaped body & boobs against mine with lots of sensual touches & HJ. She also used her butt & pussy rubbed against my body. Good body feel. Then after washed off the foam she gave me a sensual gentle cat bath with pop pop sound. Some room for further improvement.)

Catbath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs & body rabba against mine. Then she used her fingers aroused my body. After which she gave me gentle sensual cat bath with pop pop sound focusing on my nipples. Generally very typical average GL standard type of catbath.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Very natural, passionate, spontaneous, & responsive. Non stop tongue fight. Lot of oomph frenching this SYT ah lian. Down side is I detected cigarette smell. This babe is game for non-stop frenching. Nearly out of breath when frenching her haha need to take a break to breathe in some fresh air then continue frenching. A kissing fish!)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Simply love the sight of a hot slutty SYT ah lian sucking my lollipop. Her suction not that strong. She employed tongue flicking along my shaft & on top of my dick head. Lots of saliva dripping. Alternated with ball sucking action. I couldn't control myself and cummed. )

AR: Nil. If she provides AR that will be a plus point.

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has slightly bushy pinkish pussy. Gave her a thorough painting. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily & caressed my face & messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(In missionary, I entered her tight warm slippery cunt. We frenched passionately while I took control of thrusting starting from slow tempo then gradually upped my pace. I then licked her ears, neck & arm pits & this aroused her greatly. She moaned even more sexily & sucked my nipples. We switched to cow girl. Damn she can really ride & has gd stamina. Really a big turn on to see a slutty SYT ah lian riding my cock wildly. She's damn horny & wild. Her moanings are music to my ears. Cannot tahan any longer I unloaded my sperm for a second time shiok!)

GFE: 7.3/10
(She's very eloquent. Love her teh sweet voice. She compliments my strengths. We can chat almost everything. She likes to say yamate. haha)

RTF: Yes for her SYT ah lian pretty face!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
xdiia0x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A hot & steamy sex with a wild, horny, slutty, Ah Lian SYT...

Ding Ding (L08 H19)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted Aug/Sep 2014

Face: 7.8/10
(Ding Ding certainly can pass off as a Poly or JC SYT ah Lian. She looks wild, slutty with CFM face. She possesses a big pair of sparkling, double eye lid eyes elaborated by synthetic eye lashes. She has high sharp nose & sexy small lips. She has mixed blood face & looks like a jap AV startlet. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & flawless. Certainly my cup of latte & definitely suits ah lian lovers, I am pretty sure no one will reject her at first glance. At the moment, I will rate her one of the prettiest WL in GL.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.55m tall, she is petite, slim & has nice toned abs. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy, youthful & taut. Slim pairs of sexy legs. She has 2 unfinished goat tattoos on her back & 2 tattoos on her front. Her tattoo kind of turn off in my opinion. Her tattoos made her look very lianish. Her body skin is a little bit dry. And she is quite short when we stand together kind of hard to french when standing haha.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She possesses a pair of B- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Looks like a pair of teenage developing boobs.)

Bath: 7.6/10
(Typical Yi tiao long bath on inflated bed. She rubbed her soaped body & boobs against mine with lots of sensual touches & HJ. She also used her butt & pussy rubbed against my body. Good body feel. Then after washed off the foam she gave me a sensual gentle cat bath with pop pop sound. Some room for further improvement.)

Catbath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs & body rabba against mine. Then she used her fingers aroused my body. After which she gave me gentle sensual cat bath with pop pop sound focusing on my nipples. Generally very typical average GL standard type of catbath.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Very natural, passionate, spontaneous, & responsive. Non stop tongue fight. Lot of oomph frenching this SYT ah lian. Down side is I detected cigarette smell. This babe is game for non-stop frenching. Nearly out of breath when frenching her haha need to take a break to breathe in some fresh air then continue frenching. A kissing fish!)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Simply love the sight of a hot slutty SYT ah lian sucking my lollipop. Her suction not that strong. She employed tongue flicking along my shaft & on top of my dick head. Lots of saliva dripping. Alternated with ball sucking action. I couldn't control myself and cummed. )

AR: Nil. If she provides AR that will be a plus point.

Pussy Painting: 7.3/10
(She has slightly bushy pinkish pussy. Gave her a thorough painting. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily & caressed my face & messed up my hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(In missionary, I entered her tight warm slippery cunt. We frenched passionately while I took control of thrusting starting from slow tempo then gradually upped my pace. I then licked her ears, neck & arm pits & this aroused her greatly. She moaned even more sexily & sucked my nipples. We switched to cow girl. Damn she can really ride & has gd stamina. Really a big turn on to see a slutty SYT ah lian riding my cock wildly. She's damn horny & wild. Her moanings are music to my ears. Cannot tahan any longer I unloaded my sperm for a second time shiok!)

GFE: 7.3/10
(She's very eloquent. Love her teh sweet voice. She compliments my strengths. We can chat almost everything. She likes to say yamate. haha)

RTF: Yes for her SYT ah lian pretty face!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
one session two shots? she allow?
Old 10-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Ding Ding is indeed a wild fuck. Saw Keke the last time too. Any bros got FR on her?
Old 26-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

dropped by this house after tio "door slammed" at 2041:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=132

asked for wan wan but not working/busy (can't remember), saw one wl with tua neh walking around but also not working (forgot to ask okt the name).

i asked okt to recommend, he said only 1 avail but i saw no one in tank...he then said "kai xin(?) chu lai"...so she appeared from her hiding corner lol, she quite petite n slim (a cup I reckon).

anyway, seeing her no smile n like no mood to work, I decided to rtf my cat50 bu instead ...
Old 26-11-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

You damn poor thing, bro. Maybe should have gone 1654A or 1606 for better pastures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
dropped by this house after tio "door slammed" at 2041:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=132

asked for wan wan but not working/busy (can't remember), saw one wl with tua neh walking around but also not working (forgot to ask okt the name).

i asked okt to recommend, he said only 1 avail but i saw no one in tank...he then said "kai xin(?) chu lai"...so she appeared from her hiding corner lol, she quite petite n slim (a cup I reckon).

anyway, seeing her no smile n like no mood to work, I decided to rtf my cat50 bu instead ...
Old 26-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
You damn poor thing, bro. Maybe should have gone 1654A or 1606 for better pastures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Give 1856 a try, bro. There are some good ones like BaiiXue, XiaoNiu, Momo there. This house opens at 2pm though. Wish you bountiful hunting.
thx bros, yea maybe will drop by 1654a soon...
Old 11-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard so much about ding ding. So yesterday rushed down in the pm to try my luck. Aiyah...was 5 minutes late. Uncle asked me "who else you know?". I racked my brain and replied "wan wan". Wah...strike! She is available. Saw her walking out of the glass room with big breasts threatening to spill out of her tigh black mini dress. My little brother was at full attention liao, making walking up the stairs to the love making room very difficult.

Once in the room, we made small talk and stripped off our clothes. Action starts on the wet air mattress as she soaped my body and sensitive parts expertly, making me groan in pleasure. I flipped over and started caressing her huge soft breasts while she soaped my throbbing dick. Then she did a surprise on me by slowly giving me a breast fuck and sliding upwards until my dick was rubbing just outside her abalone. I was already sibei steam adn want to fuck her on the spot liao. This went on for a while until I was groaning loudly and she giggled.

She proceeded to spray me off the soap and we proceeded to the bed. She started off with a great bbbj until i nearly came. Meanwhile i was fingering her pussy and could fill her juices flowing out

Think she cannot take it liao as she gave me a cfm look and quickly capped me and started riding me widly. Urgh urgh urgh....again...nearly came. I flipped her down and rammed her missionary slow alternating with sudden hard pump, until she told me her juices flowing out liao and pulled my hand to her pussy to verify it. Wah......next asked her go doggie style and i rammed until i blew my week's worth of cum inside. Wah... Sibei song. Come to think of it, she does look like a ex secondary school mate from a certain angle and a milf neighbour at my place. In fact, i was fantasising fucking my ex secondary sch mate and milf neighbour while ramming wan wan. She was a chatty girl and frenched like nobody business. Will definitely rtf after i tried ding ding
Old 15-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
so sad,..... KK go home liao.
Old 15-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
SexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Ding Ding is indeed a wild fuck. Saw Keke the last time too. Any bros got FR on her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkopilover View Post
Heard so much about ding ding. So yesterday rushed down in the pm to try my luck. Aiyah...was 5 minutes late. Uncle asked me "who else you know?". I racked my brain and replied "wan wan". Wah...strike! She is available. Saw her walking out of the glass room with big breasts threatening to spill out of her tigh black mini dress. My little brother was at full attention liao, making walking up the stairs to the love making room very difficult.

Once in the room, we made small talk and stripped off our clothes. Action starts on the wet air mattress as she soaped my body and sensitive parts expertly, making me groan in pleasure. I flipped over and started caressing her huge soft breasts while she soaped my throbbing dick. Then she did a surprise on me by slowly giving me a breast fuck and sliding upwards until my dick was rubbing just outside her abalone. I was already sibei steam adn want to fuck her on the spot liao. This went on for a while until I was groaning loudly and she giggled.

She proceeded to spray me off the soap and we proceeded to the bed. She started off with a great bbbj until i nearly came. Meanwhile i was fingering her pussy and could fill her juices flowing out

Think she cannot take it liao as she gave me a cfm look and quickly capped me and started riding me widly. Urgh urgh urgh....again...nearly came. I flipped her down and rammed her missionary slow alternating with sudden hard pump, until she told me her juices flowing out liao and pulled my hand to her pussy to verify it. Wah......next asked her go doggie style and i rammed until i blew my week's worth of cum inside. Wah... Sibei song. Come to think of it, she does look like a ex secondary school mate from a certain angle and a milf neighbour at my place. In fact, i was fantasising fucking my ex secondary sch mate and milf neighbour while ramming wan wan. She was a chatty girl and frenched like nobody business. Will definitely rtf after i tried ding ding
Yes this DingDing got to wait for a while for her most of the time.
Old 18-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpop View Post
so sad,..... KK go home liao.
I tried kk before she went back. She was like a obedient girlfriend type. Quietly servicing me and after the release of my cum, helped to massaged my tighs. She was here for very short while. Wan wan said kk stayed for at most one month plus only.
Old 20-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Weak in the Name of Lust

Weak in the Name of Lust

WL Name - Wan Wan
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Home Base - L0819 (aka House of Happy)
Misc Info - Debuted since a year ago ... Has lotsa prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - 7.0/10

She looks slutty, sex-appealing and womanly ... She has clear facial complexion, double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Her nose-brige is pretty high and looks alittle like surgically enhanced ... Her jawline is not so flattering ... She has dimples and only obvious when she grinned ... She has long and silky smooth straight tress ... I would not classify her as pretty pretty type but presentable and definitely bonakable when you first look at her exterior appearance especially her awesome frontal asset ...

Bod - 7.0/10

She is neither slim nor plump but alittle towards voluptuous ... The only problem is her tummy which was protruding a little too obvious ... Her limbs are slim ... She has a little wider hips compared to gal her height and frame ... Her butts are fine but not very curvy ... She certainly looked fine in general ... In fact she looks very sex-appealing with a super short, tight and low-plunging neckline black number that exposed a generous amount of deep cleavage ... Yummy!

Tits - 8.8/10

Beautifully developed and solid looking natural C+ cupper frontal assets with smally pale brown nips. Am pleasantly surprised that they do not sag even thought they are huge and dense ... They are certainly very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

We frolicked on the mattress and engaged in medium level petting ... we frenched mildly for a start ...

Shower Action - 8.8/10

Fantabulous Yi Tiao Long (One Dragon) water bed services were accorded to me ... She is in the league of retired WLs like Shuang Shuang (WH12), Han Han (L0819), and Ding Ding (current Wl @ L0189) ... In fact the latter skill was taught by Wan Wan ... She offered the full Yi Tiao Long package except AR ... Highly charged and stimulating segment ... She used her pussy and beautiful tits to stimulate my back and front torso. She would also vaccum suck my back with her lips. Her deep-throated BBBJ was damn solid and she would also lick my scrotum and perineum. She then frenched me erotically and passionately without me prompting ... I was simply mesmerized ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 8.8/10

She gave me a breast and pussy stimulation on my frotnal torso ... She also lick and suck my nips, neck, my chin and she frenched me deeply and erotically without me prompting ... She is one hell of an awesome babe ...

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this segment ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

She is very skillful in the art of french kissing. Awesome used of her tongue and lips. She also incorporated the kissing with her erotic body actions whilst frenching me to create a spontaneous and engaging expression. Her actions were indeed slutty and erotical (horny) ... Try her and you would likely agree with me ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Deep-throated BBBJ ... She would make use of her hands to caress my scrotum and all the erotic zones around my pubic areas ... She would also suck and lick my scrotum and perineum alternately ... Very shiokalicious, man! I was on heaven!

FJ - 8.5/10

Very engaging and passionate fuck indeed! We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking and missionary ... I can't control very long this time as the services accorded by her in the prior segments were so intense and intoxicating ... I felt so Weak in the Name of Lust ... Bwahahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantastic WL ... She is in a league of her own ...

RTF - Certainly yes even though she may not be those pretty pretty type in my book ...However, her sluttiness plus her awesome services are good enough to justify a RTF ... It was certainly a WFE!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry to ask this. Any bro happens to have wechat of xiao xiao of 0819 who left early this year?

Will be heading to china so thought of catching up with her as she's quite nice to me when she's here.

PM me if you can.

TIA
Old 01-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I have had another round of lusty session with Wan Wan to register my last bonk of the year 2014. The more I look at her, the more I find her chio. In this RTF, I was overwhelmed by her intense and additive water bed One Dragon service (Yi Tiao Long) ... I simply love the way she used her huge and beautiful tits, her ample butts and pussy to glide against my upper and lower torso ... As she moved upward, she would french me passionately and deeply without prompting from me. As she slided up and down my torso, her hands were actively caressing my pecs, groin, and my dick. She would alternately lick my ear, neck, lips and cheeks before she frenched me again deeply ... She really understand what men needs sexually. This is what I called 1st Class Yi Tiao Long service ... She is one helluva awesome babe!

Besides Wan Wan, the other ang pai in the house is Ding Ding ... It is hard to get these two WLs from other shops these days especially during peak hours ...

Happy & Prosperous New Year to all fellow samsters!! May u all have a sextisfying bonks in year 2015!!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-01-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 15-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

I was pleasantly surprised that Wan Wan has turned herself into a White Tiger (aka bald pussy) recently ... She has good looking pinkiest pussy which looks like Chinese Longevity bun ... Yummilicious! I drooled the moment I chanced upon this palatable abalone ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

Its been so long since i chiong geylang, heard wan wan is good, so decided to try.

I must say shes quite pretty, n busty too.
Though she doesn't do ar, but she really likes to suck
Had a great time bonking her. Love the soapy massage too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1