The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: W16 House # 6

man man and mei li look good.
Old 19-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
man man and mei li look good.
How good? Comparable to?
Old 19-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

chio but havnt tried. lei lei very innocent but not for boobs lover.
Old 19-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
chio but havnt tried. lei lei very innocent but not for boobs lover.
Lei Lei is innocent? Bro, looks can be deceiving ... Wait till you try her before you conclude ... You'll be surprised ...

The top 3 WLs in this shop are ...

Man Man - Gorgeous, pouty lips, slim taut physique and offers almost commando calibre full CAT150 service ...

Mei Li - Chio, slender, demure and offer lotsa GFE and TLC services ...

Lei Lei - Youngish MILF, slim, aims to please and offers fantabulous full CAT150 services ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

But i still favor mei li looks than the innocent look.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any frs on zhen mei li?
Can't seems to find one..
Old 09-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: W16 House # 6

so far no wls catch my eyes......miss those days when Yin Dou Dou, Alice and Zhen Mei were around......
Old 09-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

Merely being Sextisfied is an Understatement ...

I have had Man Man (from WH06) for umpteem times and here is a FR in a different format to pay tribute to one of the handful GL WLs whom I truly & madly enjoy again and again ... Merely being sextisfied by her is an understatement ... We no longer adopt the modus operandi during our rendezvous nowadays ... We've graduated to a level that words alone ain't suffice to describe the sacred union of ours ... It is more like meeting of the mind and soul, so to speak.

Man Man possesses a pair of big sparkling double-eyelid eyes, womanly body permed tress, oval facial shape, and sexy pouty lips that give up a luscious glow. Her tits albeit are surgically-augmented to Cup C, they have since became softer and natural to my touch ... I was pleasantly surprised! She has a contemporary chio looks that I adore very much ... Yummilicous!! ... I can't wait to bonk this chio babe the moment the door closed behind us. She has an excellent total package that most blokes would look for - Look, Tits, attractive womanly bod, superbly smooth complexion, and most importantly, excellent full CAT150 service.

I started to sensually caress her on her waist and gradually on her butt while whispering sweet nothing to her inorder to build up the sexual momentum. I can feel that she was wearing a tiny G-string. Woaf! I got a hard-on immediately as she "responded" to me playfully by wriggling her butts against my already hard-on manhood ... I proceeded to lick her ears and gently nibble them with light pressure. I kissed her lightly on her lips and then used my tongue to circle around her lips. I subsequently split open her lips with mine to insert my tongue into hers ... Our tongues engaged with ferocious passion. After a few minutes of tongue engagement, I glided my lips down to sensually licked her neck and at the sametime I gently squeezed her soft butts. I then traced her ass crack using my fingers with her tight & long outfit still on. I began to help her to undress her apparels piece by piece and left her tiny black G-string on.

I laid her on the bed and began to lick her legs moving downsouth towards her priceless jewel. I put the pillow underneath her butts to raise her hip so that my tongue can access her pussy with ease. I skillfully prised opened her vagina and using the tip of my tongue to probe and licked her vagina lips first and alternately gave her clitoris a gentle sucking. I did not remove her G-string but I just pulled her G-string aside. I began to accelerate my licking and sucking of her clitoris when I noticed she reacted to my action. I then thrusted my tongue deep into her love jewel and painted her pussy inner wall violently ... Vagina fluid began to discharge incessantly. She moaned girlishly and wriggled and also gripped my head with her thighs and then let go instantaneously ... This went on for a few mins. I subsequently moved north toward her awesome C cupper twin peaks to suck & lick her nipples excitedly ... I stimulated her other nipples with one of my hands. My the other hand was busy rubbing her clitoris. Her clit became red and gorged a little, and her vagina has became very wet ... At that instance, I sucked her clitoris again violently and she pulled me up to french me passionately and very deeply. After a while later, I pushed her down and moved down south to suck her clitoris violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and unabashly. My mouth and jaw were filled with her cunt juice. Ultimately, She gave up a loud moan and gripped my head with her thighs tightly. She told me she had cummed. I was not sure if she was telling the truth but she was very wet, warm & red down south. Anyway, who cares ... She gave me a blur & tired but very sex-appealing smile ... I like ... and certainly enjoyed the sight of her sexy looks ...

After resting a few minutes, she proceeded to give me a deep-throated & very stimulating BBBJ me. There was simply no words to describe the moment I was enjoying then. She also caressed my testicles, perineum, my nipples and pubic area while almost the whole length of my massive manhood was inside her mouth. She then gave me a rodeo ride first before I switched her to missionary. We then frenched passionately non-stopped while in this position. I gave this gorgeous lass a power bonk in missionary fashion and I eventually reached a point of no return. Wroar! What a bonk! It was an absolutely sextisfying climax in an out of this world fashion!! She never failed to drive me to heaven each time I bonk her ... Honestly, she is one of the handful gems whom I never get tired of fucking ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Tried Mei Li last night at W06. Overall nice sweet Henan girl who tries hard to please. Still relatively new to Singapore - and will probably return to see her at some stage

Overall: 7/10
Face: 7/10 - Nice SYT features - looks like local GND
Body: 8/10 - nice natural B cup. 160cm tall with nice proportioned legs and ass
Province: Henan
BBBJ: Good - lots of attention to balls and top. Spends lots of time on this and cat bath to give great feeling
AR: Nice and light - just like I like it
FJ: Doesn't take control - instead asks you to take over. Accommodating around positions. Nice sounds but a bit shy to make eye contact. So don't expect commando style
DFK: Very light kissing only
Thanks for the concise and accurate FR, bro ... This Zhen Mei Li certainly deserve the due recognition ... Juz like Man Man, she is another gem of WH06 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Xiang Xiang (香香) & Dou Dou (豆豆)'s service are good too, just that they lose out to Man Man (曼曼) in the looks and body department.

From what I gather, Man Man (曼曼) is the undisputed No 1 Ang Pai in this house followed by Dou Dou (豆豆). Quite rare to see these 2 WLs sitting around doing nothing, always busy or have customers waiting.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Xiang Xiang (香香) & Dou Dou (豆豆)'s service are good too, just that they lose out to Man Man (曼曼) in the looks and body department.

From what I gather, Man Man (曼曼) is the undisputed No 1 Ang Pai in this house followed by Dou Dou (豆豆). Quite rare to see these 2 WLs sitting around doing nothing, always busy or have customers waiting.
You're absolutely right ... In fact Man Man can easily achieve 10 sessions per day but she chooses to stop work at 8 - 9 pm as she claimed that one cannot earn all the monies ... Health is more important to her ... In addition she would not run out of steam so soon too in this way ...

Zhen Mei Li is fast catching up ... She lose up a little because she does not have solid prior experience in this trade ...

I am afraid newbie Xiang Xiang has called it quit ... Prolly due to lack of business ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You're absolutely right ... In fact Man Man can easily achieve 10 sessions per day but she chooses to stop work at 8 - 9 pm as she claimed that one cannot earn all the monies ... Health is more important to her ... In addition she would not run out of steam so soon too in this way ...

Zhen Mei Li is fast catching up ... She lose up a little because she does not have solid prior experience in this trade ...

I am afraid newbie Xiang Xiang has called it quit ... Prolly due to lack of business ...
I know Xuan Xuan (萱萱) left SG a few days ago but not too sure about Xiang Xiang.

Both Man Man and Dou Dou stop work at around the same time. The rest will work till later.
Old 11-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know Xuan Xuan (萱萱) left SG a few days ago but not too sure about Xiang Xiang.

Both Man Man and Dou Dou stop work at around the same time. The rest will work till later.
My bad, I may have mistaken Xiang Xiang for Xuan Xuan ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re:Dou Dou(16W06)

this Dou Dou is indeed a first class sex svc provider...aims to pls n gd company as well...perhaps an underrated gem?...actually think her bod is also quite hot albeit her boobs aint big, but do agree she loses out to Man Man n Zhen Mei Li when it cums to looks, think even milf Lei Lei also more attractive than her?...

btw glad to hear tat this Dou Dou's biz is pretty gd becuz when she first came, she told me her biz was on the low side n quite disappointed...

Quote:

Old 11-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This house open and close at what time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1