The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
L1617

Was trying to find a thread on this house but no luck so starting a new one for all bros to contribute about girls in this house.

There are some newbies here, not sure how many but I saw some interesting ones like jia qian, jia jia, jia yun, etc...

I believe this house still has old favourites from earlier like jia cai.

Wonder if any bros know the full line up of this house now, or have tried the newbies yet and can give some FRs?

Cheers to all and Happy National Day
Old 09-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1617

Let me be the first FR on Jia Qian

Looks : 7 I find her cute in her way
Body wise : a bit chubby look
Boobs . B to c a handful
Fj : I like to do her in doggy as she got a fleshy ass . She provides good service .
Hope you Bros use it as a guide only .

Last edited by Andylin24; 11-08-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylin24 View Post
she got prior experience as heard from her she is xiao s 師妹

Boobs . B to c a handful
Fj : I like to do her in doggy as she got a fleshy ass

Hope you Bros use it as a guide only as if u don't like chubby girls she may not be your cup of tea
Good effort to do an FR on an unknown newbie bro. Up your points for the effort.

Hope more bros will share on the new girls that arrived from May to July this year, or other girls not mentioned in this forum.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylin24 View Post
she got prior experience as heard from her she is xiao s 師妹

Boobs . B to c a handful
Fj : I like to do her in doggy as she got a fleshy ass

Hope you Bros use it as a guide only as if u don't like chubby girls she may not be your cup of tea
which Xiao S is she related to bro? 2058 or 1612 Xiao S? Her skills good? Can elaborate?
Old 11-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for late reply she told her she is the 好姐妹 of the ex xiao s of the same house .
Old 11-08-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Jia 一 (pronounce one)
House:1617
Origin: Chongqing
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 45kg
Debut: Jul 2014, previously working in china sauna
Looks: 7.5/10 nice looking gal resembles Selena Li Sze Wan, HK TVB actress. Mix between SYT and womenly type
Body: little bit meaty on butt and some tummy. overrall body not bad. spotted flower tattoo on her arms
Boobs: She told me B cup, but quite big, i thought C cup and very solid boobs
Shower: Normal shower
Catbath: sensual catbatn, she like to lick my nipple haha
AR: skipped but she do it
Painting: allowed, she liked to be painted slowly and will get high easily. no smell
Frenching: 9.5/10 very very passionate frencher. like frenching with your gf. really got oomph feeling frenching with her
BBBJ: deep throat BBBJ
FJ: 9/10 cowgal, then missionary, then goto try the dentist chair and then end up missionary at the bed. we frenched alot
GFE: quite chatty gal
RTF: surely yes
Old 11-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Thanks for the FR, so her name is jiawan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
Name: Jia 一 (pronounce one)
House:1617
Origin: Chongqing
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 45kg
Debut: Jul 2014, previously working in china sauna
Looks: 7.5/10 nice looking gal resembles Selena Li Sze Wan, HK TVB actress. Mix between SYT and womenly type
Body: little bit meaty on butt and some tummy. overrall body not bad. spotted flower tattoo on her arms
Boobs: She told me B cup, but quite big, i thought C cup and very solid boobs
Shower: Normal shower
Catbath: sensual catbatn, she like to lick my nipple haha
AR: skipped but she do it
Painting: allowed, she liked to be painted slowly and will get high easily. no smell
Frenching: 9.5/10 very very passionate frencher. like frenching with your gf. really got oomph feeling frenching with her
BBBJ: deep throat BBBJ
FJ: 9/10 cowgal, then missionary, then goto try the dentist chair and then end up missionary at the bed. we frenched alot
GFE: quite chatty gal
RTF: surely yes
Old 11-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

nope, Jia Yi
Old 11-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
nope, Jia Yi
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 13-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Just to update a bit. New girls in this house now are jiaqian, jiayi, jiayan, jiahui, jia jia and I think one more called jiayun.

Most look quite fair, cute and young. Delicious.

Not sure if I missed anything

Old birds like Jiacai and Jiayao still around too for fans of these seasoned girls.
Old 17-08-2014, 04:15 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just to update a bit. New girls in this house now are jiaqian, jiayi, jiayan, jiahui, jia jia and I think one more called jiayun.

Old birds like Jiacai and Jiayao still around too for fans of these seasoned girls.
which one suits my slim fair cute syt taste bud?
Old 18-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
which one suits my slim fair cute syt taste bud?
Bro, you eat salt more than I eat rice in terms of Geylang knowledge.

Am sure you've seen nearly all the newbies at various houses by now, right?

Anyway, you can take a look at maybe jiayan, jiahui and jiayi.

Jiaqian and jia jia more for meaty type, so maybe not for you.

Didn't get a proper look at jiayun, but seems slim too to me.
Old 18-08-2014, 08:51 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you eat salt more than I eat rice in terms of Geylang knowledge.

Am sure you've seen nearly all the newbies at various houses by now, right?

Anyway, you can take a look at maybe jiayan, jiahui and jiayi.

Jiaqian and jia jia more for meaty type, so maybe not for you.

Didn't get a proper look at jiayun, but seems slim too to me.
Thanks for the compliments and recommendations.
Tbh, I haven't seen all the newbies. Only a couple of them. Bz with work and travelling recently.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There's a Jia Qi too
Old 20-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
There's a Jia Qi too
Ah that's right I think. Should be 7 newbies at this house.

What does jia qi look like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1