The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Consolidated] FRs on Thai Cat50s giving BBBJ.

Hi bros and fellow samsters. I have decided to start this thread for those bros who are looking for cat 50s giving BBBJs which are rare. This thread is created so it will be easy for bros who want BBBJ can just refer to the specific girls. Those who have encountered before, kindly do share too. I will start mine. I encountered 2 Cat50s giving BBBJ. I will start with the first one.

L8H66A G77

Name: "Note"
Face: 7/10 (milf look)
Breast: B+ Cup
FJ: 7/10 (Both missionary and cowgirl)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (During shower and when on bed)
Frenching: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (Excellently done. She claim to be a masseure in pattaya)
GFE: 7/10 (Didnt understand english that much and quiet most of the time)

Tell okt want her. Was led to her room. Once door shuts, we french like long lost lovers. Strip to birthday suit and both shower. Here comes the best part.

Once in the shower, she start to catbath me and use her breast to rub soap all over my body. After which she wash off the soap off my 2ic clean and began to sensuously lick using her tongue and swirling in a very sexy way. After which, she BBBJ me in the shower cubicle. Wow. What an amazing BBBJ. I was standing while she was on her knees and looking up giving me that slutty and CFM look. When she BBBJ me, it was so wonderful that both my legs nearly wobble and I almost lost my grip when standing.

After ard 50s of BBBJ in the shower cubicle, we towel ourselves clean and proceed on to the bed. Once in the bed, she start caressing my nipple using her tongue swirling in circles while her hand busy tickling my 2ic. She would go down slowly from nipple to stomach and then to BBBJ again. Wow. Imagine ur dick is washed clean and dry in an aircon room with her giving a hot BBBJ. The feeling was farking great. Once ard 2 to 3 mins of BBBJ, she start to cap me and begin riding me.

she rode for few seconds but I feel uneasy. Dunno is it becoz of the position she rode or what not too sure. I am the kind that hard to cum when girl riding me. Then I told her "nvm just handjob". This is the best part. She told me "nvm. Do slowly ok". She continue to ride, adjust herself well and finally I cum. Never before during my visits to legal house, a Working Lady would tell me not to give up and keep on riding. I like her attitude.

Finish off with a powerful massage. Press everywhere. She even go to the extend of bending ur arms and legs and cracking them.

RTF: Absoutely YES!! No rush, quite good GFE. Okt said 30 mins for $50. But when I time myself, it took ard 35 mins to 40 mins. No rush..my fren who went tgt with me but he take other gal has no choice but to wait at the main road coz he too paiseh to stand in front of the house later people see him he complain why took long time to finish. And btw guys, my next visit was that I paid $100 for one hr. Really value for money and worth the service. During that second visit, she claimed that she cum and showed me the wet stains of her pussy juice on the bedsheet. Then I jokingly said I want to take photo using my hp camera and she said dun want coz she shy.

Hope u guys like my FR. I will post again another gal who give BBBJ but this time rd from diff house.

Last edited by 3someking; 03-12-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Consolidated] FRs on Thai Cat50s giving BBBJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Hi bros and fellow samsters. I have decided to start this thread for those bros who are looking for cat 50s giving BBBJs which are rare. This thread is created so it will be easy for bros who want BBBJ can just refer to the specific girls. Those who have encountered before, kindly do share too. I will start mine. I encoutered 2 Cat50s giving BBBJ. I will start with the first one.

L8H66A G77

Name: "Note"
Face: 7/10 (milf look)
Breast: B+ Cup
FJ: 7/10 (Both missionary and cowgirl)
BBBJ: 9/10 (During shower and when on bed)
Frenching: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (Excellently done. She claim to be a masseure in pattaya)
GFE: 7/10 (Didnt understand english that much and quiet most of the time)

Tell okt want her. Was led to her room. Once door shuts, we french like long lost lovers. Strip to birthday suit and both shower. Here comes the best part.

Once in the shower, she start to catbath me and use her breast to rub soap all over my body. After which she wash off the soap off my 2ic clean and began to sensuously lick using her tongue and swirling in a very sexy way. After which, she BBBJ me in the shower cubicle. Wow. What an amazing BBBJ. I was standing while she was on her knees and looking up giving me that slutty and CFM look. When she BBBJ me, it was so wonderful that both my legs nearly wobble and I almost lost my grip when standing.

After ard 50s of BBBJ in the shower cubicle, we towel ourselves clean and proceed on to the bed. Once in the bed, she start caressing my nipple using her tongue swirling in circles while her hand busy tickling my 2ic. She would go down slowly from nipple to stomach and then to BBBJ again. Wow. Imagine ur dick is washed clean and dry in an aircon room with her giving a hot BBBJ. The feeling was farking great. Once ard 2 to 3 mins of BBBJ, she start to cap me and begin riding me.

she rode for few seconds but I feel uneasy. Dunno is it becoz of the position she rode or what not too sure. I am the kind that hard to cum when girl riding me. Then I told her "nvm just handjob". This is the best part. She told me "nvm. Do slowly ok". She continue to ride, adjust herself well and finally I cum. Never before during my visits to legal house, a Working Lady would tell me not to give up and keep on riding. I like her attitude.

Finish off with a powerful massage. Press everywhere. She even go to the extend of bending ur arms and legs and cracking them.

RTF: Absoutely YES!! No rush, quite good GFE. Okt said 30 mins for $50. But when I time myself, it took ard 35 mins to 40 mins. No rush..my fren who went tgt with me but he take other gal has no choice but to wait at the main road coz he too paiseh to stand in front of the house later people see him he complain why took long time to finish. And btw guys, my next visit was that I paid $100 for one hr. Really value for money and worth the service. During that second visit, she claimed that she cum and showed me the wet stains of her pussy juice on the bedsheet. Then I jokingly said I want to take photo using my hp camera and she said dun want coz she shy.

Hope u guys like my FR. I will post again another gal who give BBBJ but this time rd from diff house.
Do support her, she's a nice lady, 77.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laff7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66 G19... another hot chick with BBBJ... always visit her when im there...
Old 03-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Alrite. As promised, I will share on the second girl that I had BBBJ with. Thanks for those kind bros who have upped me.

L8H45 G01

Name: Cant remember
Face: 6.5/10
Breast: C Cup
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (In shower and on bed)
Ass Rim: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Went into the house and was recommended by OKT on this girl. He emphasized on girl with good service. So I just take her.

Once in the room, we strip to our birthday suit. Go straight to the point, during shower she ask me to sit down on a small red plastic stool and she took her time to BBBJ me. The best part is that she would use both hot and cold water to load into her mouth and BBBJ me. Dunno if its a new trend.

Once done, we are on the bed. The main highlight for this gal is that she give me an Ass Rim. She spread my legs wide and lick the part in between my ass and my balls (the sensitive area). The feeling was heaven-like. Did remember I moaned quite substantially.

RTF: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well as she claimed to having an Aussie bf and a grad from a university in Thailand.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, as this site is being monitored by CID, please try not to affect the girls live-hood by posting bbbj or anal FR. Share it in pm. It just takes one incident or complain and up end these girls who so kindly do bj raw to please us bros, end up having to go back.

BBBJ is not safe. How I know? Kena before. Not BS. Luckily can somewhat cure but the virus remains inside the body system, hidden and will surface when immunity is weak. So yes, enjoy a bit but is worth it? Not for me cos that WL didnt even try to use condom, just assume I prefer w/o. Not even chiobu..haiz*
Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zan888 View Post
Guys, as this site is being monitored by CID, please try not to affect the girls live-hood by posting bbbj or anal FR. Share it in pm. It just takes one incident or complain and up end these girls who so kindly do bj raw to please us bros, end up having to go back.

BBBJ is not safe. How I know? Kena before. Not BS. Luckily can somewhat cure but the virus remains inside the body system, hidden and will surface when immunity is weak. So yes, enjoy a bit but is worth it? Not for me cos that WL didnt even try to use condom, just assume I prefer w/o. Not even chiobu..haiz*
Sorry to hear this bro. Hopefully all is fine on your side.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Any more FRs?
Old 07-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: [Consolidated] FRs on Thai Cat50s giving BBBJ.

Wait no more. Find l18h18 g19.....syt slim and perky B cup. Plus slow and good bbbj!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

L18H18 G9, long hot and cold Bbbj
Old 08-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Alrite. As promised, I will share on the second girl that I had BBBJ with. Thanks for those kind bros who have upped me.

L8H45 G01

Name: Cant remember
Face: 6.5/10
Breast: C Cup
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 8/10 (In shower and on bed)
Ass Rim: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Went into the house and was recommended by OKT on this girl. He emphasized on girl with good service. So I just take her.

Once in the room, we strip to our birthday suit. Go straight to the point, during shower she ask me to sit down on a small red plastic stool and she took her time to BBBJ me. The best part is that she would use both hot and cold water to load into her mouth and BBBJ me. Dunno if its a new trend.

Once done, we are on the bed. The main highlight for this gal is that she give me an Ass Rim. She spread my legs wide and lick the part in between my ass and my balls (the sensitive area). The feeling was heaven-like. Did remember I moaned quite substantially.

RTF: Absolutely Yes. I went to rtf her for 1 hr for $100. Service was great. No rush. Plus point is that she can speak english really well as she claimed to having an Aussie bf and a grad from a university in Thailand.
Wonder wat time it open n closed?
Old 08-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Wonder wat time it open n closed?
Open at 1.30pm. U can come after 2pm. Close not too sure. Maybe 2am. Need to ask the experience bros here
Old 08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1pm to 1am....
If the girls ready before 1pm... you can also go ahead...
Old 09-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H70G88 also provide BBBJ... not sure if she still ard...

Quite accommodating. . But no gfe

she told me she is going back dec/jan...
Old 16-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any latest BBBJ to share?

thinking goin to G-land tonite...heheh
Old 17-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of

thx 3someking for the FR. following up, wanted to go L8H66A to look for G77 yesterday. was told by OKC that she was not working. wanted to leave and try another place but OKC highly recommend G73 and is as fantastic as G77. so decided to give it a try.

Gal was very chatty overall. Service was fantastic and she is eager to please. washed me thoroughly. catbath me for around 5mins and give me a bbbj for another good 5mins. wasnt the best bbbj i had because suction wasn strong. but its was ticklish and sensual. the rest is standard. cowboy and missionary and done.

surprising she told me to lie down and rest face down. she applied some oil to my back and gave me a good massage for 10mins! i was impressed with her service. the bell rang and okc even asked her when she can finish with me.

Name: "ah kiao"
Face: 7/10
Breast: B Cup
FJ: 7/10 (Both missionary and cowboy)
BBBJ: 7/10
Frenching: light kiss
Massage: 8/10 (Excellently done.)
GFE: 7/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1