The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all
GL cat150 photos

Went to WH1612 "Yi tiao long" and saw this house has photos of all their girls. Found this good idea as don't need to "fish tank" their girls and bros interested can view and wait.

Also be good for these houses to have website who have model profile/shoots of their girls. Similar to FL at FL 3 dome website. Believe it will be great hit for following first house to implement this idea.

Pls don't flame me if this already be done and kindly direct weblink or PM me.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL cat150 photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Went to WH1612 "Yi tiao long" and saw this house has photos of all their girls. Found this good idea as don't need to "fish tank" their girls and bros interested can view and wait.

Also be good for these houses to have website who have model profile/shoots of their girls. Similar to FL at FL 3 dome website. Believe it will be great hit for following first house to implement this idea.

Thanks
Many houses oredi have photos of their gals on iPad. Ask the OKT to let you view them on the iPad.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
desyrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

House 1844 no photo shown and okt not really friendly.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desyrt View Post
1844 is cat100. Not sure if cat80/100 provide this service though.

Regarding the OKT of this house, I walked in once misunderstand(overlook the yu zhong wu) that it was a thai house since its along cat50 row. Browse thru and realize they ain't thai and I wanna have tomyam, so say thank you and left. Then OKT start saying my girls here are the best ah, good figure good face ah, I don't believe you never see one you like. Where to find all so pretty one, in a yaya tone.

So up to you guys to think abt OKT at this house.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Many houses oredi have photos of their gals on iPad. Ask the OKT to let you view them on the iPad.

Pls name which houses, perhaps we shed compile a list of hiuses who have
Old 11-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

I mean if there website available. Rather than one by one
Old 12-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes photo r artistic photo not zhun one....see the live people better than photo ........anyway no see real pax how to call girl.....
Old 12-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks
If only photo girls in singapore ground then photos serve the purpose,if not only artistic photo not so zhun.......btw photo no show pimpers,loose nei nei n fat thights......see live pax better....
Old 13-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
If only photo girls in singapore ground then photos serve the purpose,if not only artistic photo not so zhun.......btw photo no show pimpers,loose nei nei n fat thights......see live pax better....
True . Sometimes something to reference better than nothing. Save time house hopping. Picture tells thousands words
Old 14-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I mean if there website available. Rather than one by one
if any of the legal houses start a website promoting their girls and services, that house will close down.

they are not allowed to do this by law

if not majority of them would already have their own dedicated websites
Old 15-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
SexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sometimes photo r artistic photo not zhun one....see the live people better than photo ........anyway no see real pax how to call girl.....
Yes, went to 1 house on Westerhout road no12. The pictures don't tally with how the girls looked.
Maybe should hire better photographer
Old 15-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8502 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

goto Oolong house at 1429. real live picture of their house gal as well as other houses gal that came to the house to work.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcy69 View Post
goto Oolong house at 1429. real live picture of their house gal as well as other houses gal that came to the house to work.
Really?? On computer or photos?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 19-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPoweR View Post
Yes, went to 1 house on Westerhout road no12. The pictures don't tally with how the girls looked.
Maybe should hire better photographer
Quote:
True . Sometimes something to reference better than nothing. Save time house hopping. Picture tells thousands words
Some photos are donkeys years ago one......I saw before one photo at 1639 the girls skinny but when seeing got fats....
Old 19-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some photos are donkeys years ago one......I saw before one photo at 1639 the girls skinny but when seeing got fats....
Yes. I had the same experience and was disappointed when the girl arrives. However some of the photo also doesn't do them justice.

Best is to view and select.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1