The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro u paying $150 for $60 street standing serice

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Worst bonk I had

1669 yezi aka leaf

Not knowing who to bonk so decide to try out her

In out of the room in 25mins. I ok if min services but cannot kiss her lips cannot lick her nipples and cannot paint her pussy
Old 30-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KarlTeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

When to L28H31A, no CAT150 available, okt recommended Mei Li (WH06).

Face: 7.0/10 (Long hair, pretty face, looks a bit mature)
Body: 7.7/10 (Tall, slim, curvy figure. Smooth white skin and pussy neatly trimmed)
Boobs: 7.0/10 (B cup, nice handful)
Bath: 7.0/10 (Typical routine bath)
Catbath: 7.0/10 (Standard)
AR: 9/10 (Very very shiok AR . Licking with hand stimulation HDLY. Lots of action, very thorough. One of the best experience so far)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Deep throated with lots of sound effect and hand action)
Frenching: Did not do any.
Pussy painting: 6.0/10 (too short)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Nice sexy moans, did 3 different positions)
GFE: 7/10 (Not very chatty, cool personality)
RTF: Maybe
Old 30-03-2015, 04:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sorry to hear that Bro

Agreed that this YeZi aka Coconut is a Hard Nut to Crack
Hard coconut to crack u mean?

So is coconut or leaf or coconut leaf
Old 30-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sorry to hear that Bro

Agreed that this YeZi aka Coconut is a Hard Nut to Crack
It's her mentality Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Hard coconut to crack u mean?

So is coconut or leaf or coconut leaf
It's leaf Bro
Old 02-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammy13oy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

This is my first virgin post here and would to thanks all who have contributed actively to keep this forum alive since delphi forum times.

I am always a one girl man and had been rtf Rong Rong 1608 services for countless times and had only tried only girls like wanwan, xiao xiao, meiyan and a few recommended by samsters here when Rong is on code red. The thing is that they do give good service but just could not provide the same feeling Rong can provide.

Can some kind samsters here suggest some girls who can give slow,sensual and full gfe service almost similar to Rong, and best if can look like her.

Million thanks.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot Chili Padi, Potential Commando Ass Rimmer

WL: Xiao Ling
House: 2831A
Home: Fujian
Ht/Wt: 155cm/46kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (7/10): Sharp oval shape face, sharp nose, thin lips, neat teeth, nice slutty eyes with fake eye lashes. Quite chio, towards MILF type. Long black hair, quite fair complexion, smooth skin except for some blemishes on her upper back. C-cupper, slightly on the meaty side but still slim overall, slim waist and legs. Oh, her ass was meaty, perky and curvy, great for doggie lovers.

Boobs (8/10): Nice C-cupper with light brown tits. Soft and creamy boobs, great for boobs suckers!

Frenching: Nil. She said got some ulcers that day due to eating too much oily food. Next time she will french me when she is better (maybe a trick for me to rtf, hehe)

Bath (7/10): Nice boobs massage due to her soft C-cupper. Shiok!

CatBath (7/10): Nice licking and sucking all over my body with her smooth, wet tongue. Turned over to 69 upon my request. Her pussy tasted a bit salty but quick to get wet.

AR (9/10): She was a super duper commando Ass Rimmer! No need to be on my four. I just laid down on my front in prone position with my legs spread wide apart. She would prone down under and pried open my asss crack and started rimming my perimeum, inner tighs and finally target in…. 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round non-stop…. Though many rounds, I didn’t feel tired of it because her touch was so sensual and light, non intrusive type… Until I had to relunctantly told her to move on to other sessions else whole 1 hour will be on AR alone! She secretly told me later she was a ass lover....

BBBJ (7/10): Quite shiok, half to three-quarter shaft bbbj and jerking with ‘pop, pop’ sound and balls sucking and slurping…

Painting (7/10): Her pussy tasted a bit salty but other than that, nice juicy light pink abalone, tight and a bit bushy up north. Naturally wet.

FJ (8/10): She was all tuned up for sex! She loved deep impact and hard fxxking. We started with missionary, slowly at first. She demanded me to bang her harder and deeper! First time got an WL wanted me to fxxk her real hard like this… I got up to folder chair position. Again, she said not shiok enough, wanted to fxxk me hard, so she took over and cowgirl me on top, fast and furious…. Until I felt my pelvic bones a bit painful from her deep impact from above, pounding on my dick, hard and fast…. I flipped her over to bang her in lying down doggie style first and then on her fours, full doggie banging until her curvy ass ‘piak , piak, piak’. After that, she still not enough, wanted me to fxxk her in standing position. I told her tabulei tahan liao. Saved for next time ba. I surrendered liao.

GFE (8/10): High gfe, friendly to chat with.

Overall: Potential commando, especially Ass Rimmer. Great for those who love to fxxk hard and marathon type with lots of sperms to spare and keep till the end…haha… be warned!

RTF: Yes but after trying the newbies first.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Xiao Yan Zi

HouseThere arapparente 2 Xiao Yan Zi and tried both recently.

House: 16WH19
Looks: 8/10 sweet looking and fair skin
Body: 6/10 157cm 34B-26-34 fair skin but the tummy is a bit big and flappy.
BJ: 7/10 with cd at my request.
Cat Bath: 7/10 nothing spectacular.
FJ: 6/10 Did it in doggy and that's when I noticed her tummy fat was quite flappy.
GFE: 9/10 very friendly girl and accommodating.

House: 1647 (apparently has the same boss)
Looks: 6/10 sharp features but looks a bit like mixed
Body: 8/10 165cm 34B-24-36
Cat Bath: 5/10 not very skillful; I had to keep correcting her
FJ: 6/10 so so
GFE: 2/10
Overall: 4/10 after the FJ I lied down by myself and she just played with her HP
Old 06-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

OK, so this fr will be problematic because I forgot the gal name. Session was at wh17... Shit I can't remember the house number. It's the cat 150 house on opposite side of wh2. Session was late last Saturday. Target has nice long hair wit cute bangs. Also a very lian face.

I picked her because she looked damn cute. Pink top with short flower skirt. Looked like nice figure.

No regrets. Figure is slim and shapely. Boobs just nice size for her. Smaller than b but not flat. Skin was fair and smooth. Nice long slim legs.

Personality was very positive. Friendly, she was singing 新不了请 and created a nice romantic atmosphere. We charted about music. Shower time still continue chatting. She rub me all over with her body. Then gave a bbbj. Fuuuhhh Shiok...

Then dry up and onto bed. She ask me turn over. So I lay on my tummy while she catbath.... Omg it was so sensual... Some boob action and some tongue action mix here and there. Then I turn to lie on my back for more of the same... When she eventually bbbj me, it was heavenly... First she lick and suck my balls... Then some licking on the shaft... Then she swallow the shaft... She stopped and asked I wanted some more... Before I can answer she continue anyway.... Dammit, I'm hard just thinking back to that bbbj....

Then she capped and rode me.. Song... V hardworking... Eventually switch to me on top. Waaa seeing her cute face and hearing her moaning was damn solid... She felt a bit loose... I went soft a little bit. She immediately sat up and start licking my nipple while fingering my pipe. Hard again and harder than before....

Straightaway I pump her again... Alternate between long and short strokes... Her moaning kept me gg... And she continue holding me tight n licking n sucking my nips... Climax came... Then I lay down, she came to cuddle and we chatted a bit more before I shower n went back. Left a tip.

Won't give number ratings but I will definitely try to rtf this one..

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

New SYT from 1612

Name - Sky
Origin – Chongqing, PRC
Age – 20+ (she did not want to say but definitely quite young)
Height - 1.58 m (on barefeet)
House - 1612

Tried Sky upon recommendation from Tommy. First time in Singapore and only started working today. Seems like I am the first customer for her. Action start immediately in the shower. After soaping, started teasing my penis and followed by a BBBJ. After a nice warm shower, immediately proceeded to the bed where she gave me a boob massage.
This is followed by an unforgettable Catbath. The whole catbath started on the back consisting of sucking and licking action, very through from top to toe, back and front.
A very shiok BBBJ with CFM look. The BBBJ is full of deep throat and sucking actions. For the BBBJ, she slowly spin her body around my penis and the feeling was wonderful from the different angle of the mouth.
After that, we did a 69 and she is quite sensitive and squirm around when my tongue painted her.
When I can't tahan the BBBJ, she capped me and we ended up me doggy her with her meeting my every thrust.
After shooting, she performed a very relaxing massage on the arms and legs.
A very enjoyable experience. Definitely a keeper.

Looks – Kawaii, very cute and adorable. Round pretty facial shape with big eyes.
Body – Petite with good curves in all the important parts. Smooth body complexion without blemish.
Tits - Natural and perky, brownish-red nips.
Pussy - Well trimmed pussy hair.
AR - Very sensual AR with lots of poking, sucking action on butts, perineum and scrotum area. One of the best I have had so far.
BBBJ - Deep throated with sucking action on my penis shaft and scrotum. Her head and body movement rotate around my penis to give different sensation. Very passionate and enthusiastic.
FJ – Tight down south, synchronise with my thrusting action during doggy bonking.
Attitude – SYT, GFE and very eager to please. Like her personality. Not a time watcher.
RTF – YES, if wallet and time permits.

Enjoy,
Old 06-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was eyeing Summer from day one. Today she looked stunning with her work clothes. Quick FR:

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: 7.5. Very young nubile look with sharp features. Devastating dimples at the corners of her mouth when she smiles, which is often. Flashy bright almond eyes.

Body: 7.5. Lithe and waif-like figure, like your average petite JC gal, or at least the JC gals in my time. Two dimples above her ass flanking her spine. I like! Small and tight pussy, pussy hair was sparse and well kept.

Boobs: 8. While not for boobs lovers, I love her A+ cups which were topped off by largish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry.

Foreplay: Standard body rub. Had a BBBJ in the shower which was fantastically good and just a prelude to the awesome BBBJ below.

Frenching: Yes!

BBBJ: 8.5. This gal can suck cock. From tender brushes of the jewel bags to outright engulfing of my dick head complete with hair flicks, it was one exciting cock suck from the get go. It was so good that I opted for CIM. Yes CIM fans rejoice!

FJ: Did my standard catbath before the deed. Her nips are super sensitive and she was arching her back in pleasure. Slid my hands under her back to clutch her tightly and she reciprocated with more moans and writhing. Tight pussy and most positions are ok. However the memories of her mouth around my dick could not be ignored and I opted for the CIM.

GFE: Gao gao! Fucking Summer is like fucking a schoolgal. Her dimples will seduce you, no horse run. Quite a playful and intimate gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up!

Doomas
Old 06-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was also eyeing 1612 Bobo from day one because of her huge boobs lurking under her always loose T-shirt. Today ho say liao, upped her after I replenished my sperms following their earlier surrender to Summer. Quick FR:

Name: Bobo
Origin: Didn't ask
Height: estd 1.6m in heels

Looks: 7. Very pretty and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: 7.5. Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: 9. I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Can't remember if I had a BBBJ in the shower because really all my attention was on those World Cups.

Frenching: French beginner. Managed to sneak only a quick peck on the lips cz she not used to frenching. However, she assured me she needs a little time to learn the language. Bros, pls train her gently.

BBBJ: 8. This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. And yes, she allows CIM too! However I didn't go for that becz of another treat from her arsenal which I will explain below.

FJ: Tried to service her but she was simply too sensitive as she had not fucked for some time. Fingered her slightly and my hand came away dripping. She also could not tahan my tonguing for more than a minute. She said she needs more time to get used to our tonguing. Fair enough. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!

Next target is 1612 Sky. She has this CFM look similar to the recently ROD'ed 1612 Evon i.e. Come Fuck Me And Die Happy look

Doomas

Last edited by Doomas; 07-04-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheHairs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a tall girl with short yellow dress at Lor 16 after my visit to one of the house. Seems like another house lending her, any pros know which house she from??
Old 08-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
OK, so this fr will be problematic because I forgot the gal name. Session was at wh17... Shit I can't remember the house number. It's the cat 150 house on opposite side of wh2. Session was late last Saturday. Target has nice long hair wit cute bangs. Also a very lian face.

I picked her because she looked damn cute. Pink top with short flower skirt. Looked like nice figure.

No regrets. Figure is slim and shapely. Boobs just nice size for her. Smaller than b but not flat. Skin was fair and smooth. Nice long slim legs.

Personality was very positive. Friendly, she was singing 新不了请 and created a nice romantic atmosphere. We charted about music. Shower time still continue chatting. She rub me all over with her body. Then gave a bbbj. Fuuuhhh Shiok...

Then dry up and onto bed. She ask me turn over. So I lay on my tummy while she catbath.... Omg it was so sensual... Some boob action and some tongue action mix here and there. Then I turn to lie on my back for more of the same... When she eventually bbbj me, it was heavenly... First she lick and suck my balls... Then some licking on the shaft... Then she swallow the shaft... She stopped and asked I wanted some more... Before I can answer she continue anyway.... Dammit, I'm hard just thinking back to that bbbj....

Then she capped and rode me.. Song... V hardworking... Eventually switch to me on top. Waaa seeing her cute face and hearing her moaning was damn solid... She felt a bit loose... I went soft a little bit. She immediately sat up and start licking my nipple while fingering my pipe. Hard again and harder than before....

Straightaway I pump her again... Alternate between long and short strokes... Her moaning kept me gg... And she continue holding me tight n licking n sucking my nips... Climax came... Then I lay down, she came to cuddle and we chatted a bit more before I shower n went back. Left a tip.

Won't give number ratings but I will definitely try to rtf this one..
Wanted to go wh17 too, but ask OKT the other time any petite small size kind say don't have.... Let me know if u remember or any kind bros can help.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Another SYT from 1612

After seeing the review of Summer from Bro Doomas, booked a session with Summer.

Name: Summer

Has a course sexy and seductive voice.

Looks - Fresh petite SYT look with sharp features. Big eyes with long lashes. Smile with dimples. Long sensual hair.

Body – Slim frame with small tits, pussy hair neatly trimmed.

Boobs - A+ cups with large nipples. She is ticklish when it is being licked.

Foreplay - Standard body rub. Had a BBBJ in the shower which was fantastically. Also had a boob massage during the shower.

Catbath – Very thorough from head to toe, back to front. Lots of tongue and sucking action. Very relaxing.

Frenching – Yes.

AR – Adequate with deep drilling but a bit too short and fast.

BBBJ - This gal can suck cock. Deep throated with sucking action on my penis shaft and scrotum. Tongue performed vibration when penis is engulfed in her mouth creating a different sensation.

FJ – Tits are super sensitive with tight pussy. Started with cowgirl, then doggy and ended with missionary position. Lots of loud seductive moans and writhing, a wild one in bed.

GFE – 100%, chatty and very friendly. Provided a very shiok prostate massage after the FJ. It is followed by a nice whole body massage.

RTF: Yes! Now so many choices.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sweltering Hot Steamy Bonk with Summer Heart

WL: Xia Xin
House: L16WH06
Home: Sichuan
Ht/Wt: 163cm/45kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (8/10): Long light brown hair, oval shape face, nice electrifying eyes that kept constant eye contact, sharp nose and sensual lips and neat teeth. Oh, her tongue was strong and long. Complexion wise quite fair, a bit of freckles but ok to me, smooth skin. Bod wise, good height at 163cm, B- boobs with a little sexy mole in between her boobs, slim waist and slender legs. Ass juicy, perky and curvy. Overall got high sex appeal.

Boobs (7/10): B- with nice light brown supple tits.

Bath (7/10): Foreplay leading to the bath, she undressed me and groping at my groin area as she did so. We frenched a little… followed by SOP in the bathroom, ruba ruba and ended with BBBJ as a starter.

Catbath (8/10): Water-in-mouth sucking over my back, followed by AR. Flipped over and she used her boobs to tingle my sensitive areas – tits, joints, groin and finally ended in BBBJ. We continued to french when her face met mine, my hands were all over her body… caressing her boobs, waist and pussy.

AR (8/10): I was in my prone position while she pried open my ass and licked my perineum, balls, around my ass and inside it. Soft poking feeling shiokingly shiok! The duration was just right, not too long nor short.

BBBJ (8/10): ¾ to full deep throat with occasional flicking her tongue on my meatus. No horse run!

Frenching (8.5/10): Deep tongue frenching, no short change on this part. She would continue to french me as long as I wanted. Damn shiok!

Painting (8/10): Nice pink abalone with bushy on top. I helped myself abundantly with DATY. She squirmed in reaction to my touch until she almost orgas…

FJ (8.5/10): We were in our high note after all the sensuous prelude actions. I only had one position this time. Missionary. Started by hugging her and frenching her while ramping her slowly. Moving on faster and faster…until she squirmed and moaned in ‘pain’ …. uttering that she was coming soon… Looking at the pain look of her face and moaning heightened and accelerated my coming too. I was in full trottle, holding tightly to her knees, ramping her harder and harder, faster and faster. I then lifted her pair of beautifully shaped thighs up and closed them together for tighter squeeze on my dick and enhanced pleasure. We piak piak piak ….all the way to climax together…

GFE (9/10): High gfe, she was very engaging in our conversation. TCSS with some senses and intelligence.

Overall: Engaging, attentive, very enjoyable bonking overall.

RTF: Yes!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1