The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

845 g28?
heard about her but havent try...
Old 04-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FishTankGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
845 g28?
heard about her but havent try...
I'm going to GL tomorrow... you guys have any pretty and big boobs intro?
Old 04-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTankGod View Post
I'm going to GL tomorrow... you guys have any pretty and big boobs intro?
Big boobs go to L18h38. But majority are enhanced.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Big boobs go to L18h38. But majority are enhanced.
I went to H34 G3 ytd.. service 10/10. we French like long lost lovers and she slapped me with her boobs 2-3 times. I shall go to H38 to check it out tonight
Old 06-01-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
darerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to behold

went on my virgin trip to geylang just now. previously frequent FL dome 2 and MP but however damage was kinda high so decide to find CAT 50 for budget release.

after much researching decide to go lorong 18 to venture on the CAT 50 thai. recently after going siam tiu suddenly got fetish for thai girl.

anyway, cut my story short. when i went in to H38 was quite shock and impressed what was in front of me. did not expect them to be so HOT or maybe my taste not so high, was spoiled for choices.quite nervous and dun really dare to look so in the end go with the OKT recommendation of 99 which he mention was a new girl. the fishtank glass like got some photoshop effect sia, inside the glass like Jin swee leh but when she walk out like not that swee anymore.

Name: Png / ping / pink ( really got a hard time to communicate with her)
Hometown: S******???
Looks: 7/10 SYT, quite cute with long hair
Body: 8/10 nice waistline for me to hold, no tummy
Boobs: 7/10 C/D enhanced
Bath: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 7/10 quite hard working
Frenching: no
FJ: 8/10 Moan often. accommodate to different position
GFE: 4/10 nothing to talk about and everything is so SOP.
Room:9/10

i like that room alot other then the toilet. got mirror on top, left side, right side. like watching Full HD movie with 4D effect.

any bro care to explain the different among CAT 50, 100, 150?
Old 06-01-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
52man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so many posts, I feel that my first one is long overdue. Hopefully, all the bros out there will find it useful.

L12H17G69

Name: forgot

Looks: Very good complexion and minimal make up used. 7.5/10

Body: Slim. Flat stomach. Boobs were B cup. Nips were are nice shade of brown. 7/10

Shower: Pretty much SOP but she gave my 2IC a nice rub while drying me off. 6/10

Cat bath: Minimal licking, but she focused on my nipples which I quite enjoyed 6/10

CBJ: Was very enthusiastic despite it being close to closing time 4 am. Technique not there yet but have to appreciate effort. Tried to convince her to give BBBJ but she told me, "Don't worry darling. I make you feel good". She would have gone on for more but I was about to let go so I asked her to go to the main course 6.5/10

FJ: Same as before. Very accommodating. Switched from reverse cowgirl to missionary to doggy. For a slim lady, her ass was juicy. Felt good to have cushioning when ramming from behind. After a few thrusts in doggy, shot my load. Very shiok. 8/10

French: Never try

GFE: She was super friendly and was chatty before and after. Found out she was a store assistant in BKK. Her english was quite power. Turns out she was a uni student in BKK. As we were lying down after bonking, she lay on my chest and I put her arm around her shoulder. We were just relaxing and it felt like she was my gf. 8.5/10

RTF: Definitely. My friend also tried her and he also had a great time. It can't be a coincidence, can it?
Old 06-01-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
52man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so many posts, I feel that my first one is long overdue. Hopefully, all the bros out there will find it useful.

L12H17G69

Body: Slim. Flat stomach. Boobs were B cup. Nips were are nice shade of brown. 7/10

Shower: Pretty much SOP but she gave my 2IC a nice rub while drying me off. 6/10

Cat bath: Minimal licking, but she focused on my nipples which I quite enjoyed 6/10

CBJ: Was very enthusiastic despite it being close to closing time 4 am. Technique not there yet but have to appreciate effort. Tried to convince her to give BBBJ but she told me, "Don't worry darling. I make you feel good". She would have gone on for more but I was about to let go so I asked her to go to the main course 6.5/10

FJ: Same as before. Very accommodating. Switched from reverse cowgirl to missionary to doggy. For a slim lady, her ass was juicy. Felt good to have cushioning when ramming from behind. After a few thrusts in doggy, shot my load. Very shiok. 8/10

GFE: She was super friendly and was chatty before and after. Found out she was a store assistant in BKK. Her english was quite power. Turns out she was a uni student in BKK. As we were lying down after bonking, she lay on my chest and I put her arm around her shoulder. We were just relaxing and it felt like she was my gf. 8.5/10

RTF: Definitely. My friend also tried her and he also had a great time. It can't be a coincidence, can it?
Old 06-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
torackham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H18 G10

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (tummy fats and not that slim but not baba)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced but big)
BJ: 8/10 (not too bad but can improve)
FJ: 9/10 (very wild!)
French: dont allow
GFE: 10/10 (she can speak good english)

Overall: 8/10

One of my favourite at this house
Old 07-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52man View Post

L12H17G69

this house is CAT40. I tried G3 and another one i forgotten the number. Both provide frenching. budget yet splendid haha
Old 07-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

RTF'ed 2032 G11, Ning, age 27

Raining cat's & dogs.. managed to get a parking lot along L18, but 1st choice G11 from H38 was code red.. Decided to go across to nearby L20 to rtf this WL whom I last tasted a month ago.

Looks: 8.5/10 Somewhat resembles Maria Ozawa albeit rounder profile and tanned complexion. Would've given higher marks if not for some slight blemishes on her face.

Body: 7/10 bout 1.65m bah bah small B cupper, not for boob lover. Seems to have put a bit more weight but it makes the ass better for grabbing while pounding doggy style

Shower: SOP

Catbath: 7/10 Much improved! Thorough top to bottom a few times + inner thighs with frenching in between but her suction on my nipples hurt a bit and I told her not to hard.

CBJ: 7.5/10 Improved as well and she made use of both her hands to carress my nipples and balls. Short sucking/licking of balls and area between balls and ass.

FJ: 8.5/10: Cowgirl, felt better this time round, she took my hands asking me to grab her boobs while grinding hard on me, I pulled her to me to french and then in doggy, I purposely pounded hard to make the piak piak sound, her stereo also went up a notch in this position. Ended in missionary while deep frenching her. MMmmm...

GFE: HIGH! Maybe she recognize me, but action started right after door closed, we frenched and groped and then disrobed each other all way to shower. Would've been nice to continue action in shower but no matter, she patted me dry once out and action started again while standing, frenching and then moving south to catbath me and pushing me onto the bed. And oh yes did I mention the frenching?! After the deed, we cuddled but with her wrapped in towel (not sure why) but her warm body felt good during rainy day

RTF: Yes!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Worse experience at GL ever...
Went to my favorite L12H17G3 but OKT told me she off day...
So i decided to go walk walk see see and then one OKT call me up,
it is L8H43. I REPEAT LORONG 8 HOUSE 43.
i went in i saw only 3 girls. all 3 look cute. early 20s SYT with big fake boobs.
I then decided after 1 minute i choose G8. I REPEAT GIRL NUMBER 8. because of her cute

If anyone ask me if i will rtf. my answer is no. i am not trying to prove anything but please brothers, avoid her if u can.
Went down to look for my favorite G28 yesterday then before I left the room I asked her G8 pretty or not. She told me G8 was sent back already.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Went down to look for my favorite G28 yesterday then before I left the room I asked her G8 pretty or not. She told me G8 was sent back already.
0843 is quite new house, she go back so soon?
Who else go back already?
Maybe bro u refer to 0845? Because 0843 10 girls and might not have G28 as far as I know
Old 09-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
if she really were to send back... maybe because her attitude.. anyway I shall go check it out too. just now went to H48 at L18. girl 7. speak very good chinese. no GFE but we hug and sleep after sex till the times up
Old 10-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
if she really were to send back... maybe because her attitude.. anyway I shall go check it out too. just now went to H48 at L18. girl 7. speak very good chinese. no GFE but we hug and sleep after sex till the times up
L18H48 is thai house bro?
Old 10-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
L18H48 is thai house bro?