The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
I look at pretty much all the party photos on Siam2Nite as it is pretty boring where I live and it's a consolation to view those fun photos and reminisce. I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

From all the photos I have seen on Aftermoon, the crowd seems to be more along the line of Funky or Muse. Most after-hours tend to attract some FL's. That's why I thought Aftermoon was not an after-hour.
hmm, aftermoon is an after-hour joint with closing at 4am (sometimes if you are lucky 5am) If you party at RCA once you walk out at 2am the taxi drivers wating outside would be jio-ing you to go after hours joint and one of them is aftermoon. Crowd wise yes very similar to Funky Villa , Muse..FLs hmm depends and of cause at all clubs in BKK you will be sure to find FLs, independent girls, agogo girls, g club girls, pretty joints girls etc... so it's really your luck whether you can hook an FL or Uni girls looking for gik or sugar daddy
Old 30-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 17
abc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
SCRATCHDOG is no longer an after-hour club as far as closing time is concerned. It closes at 2plus now ever since the military took power. by 3am, the light is all switched on with the patrons still hanging around inside.
so is SAFEHOUSE, which was a popular afterhour place for the THONGLOR crowd. even my Thai friends said many places in Bangkok that used to close late now close by 2am.

I have never been to AFTERMOON and hopefully, bros here can confirm and report back.
wahhh..so early...haha...no fun liao lor?

Please up me if you like what i post...so i will be motivated to post more!
Old 30-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 17
abc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Pegasus Club, Sukhumvit soi 23
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.
so ex...shld have gone soapy..haha

Please up me if you like what i post...so i will be motivated to post more!
Old 30-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I fully aware that discos in Thailand close at 2am.

Ask your thai friends about Aftermoon would be ideal. I've been to there thus why I wrote FR about it.
there is a reason I mentioned SCRATCH DOG and SAFEHOUSE. there are two examples of clubs that used to close very late at around 5am and is very popular but this was no longer the case now after the coup. if yoi have been to AFTERMOON after the coup and is still closes at 5am , then yes this is something special and worth checking out.
Old 30-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

From all the photos I have seen on Aftermoon, the crowd seems to be more along the line of Funky or Muse. Most after-hours tend to attract some FL's. That's why I thought Aftermoon was not an after-hour.
Amazing, you consider an expert. Can tell girl judging from the way she dress. No doubts some FLs dress seductively, but again some may dress like that but doesn't mean she's a FL.

There's a saying don't judge it's book by it's cover.

30 trips, I believe you covered most or not half of the famous discos along thong lor, RCA, Kaset Niwamin and so forth.

I believe all is about the same, crowd wise only RCA got the most foreigners, so I think all the discos has about the same crowd. If you think Funky/Muse is consider hiso disco. I beg to differ for saying it just another disco situated next to street soccer court.

Have you been to Falabella by the way? Ya half of the after hours club attracts the FLs. Have to agree with you on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
there is a reason I mentioned SCRATCH DOG and SAFEHOUSE. there are two examples of clubs that used to close very late at around 5am and is very popular but this was no longer the case now after the coup. if yoi have been to AFTERMOON after the coup and is still closes at 5am , then yes this is something special and worth checking out.

I think you failed in comprehending on what I wrote. I won't wrote a FR on something that happened half a year ago.
Old 30-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jbkid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone going bangkok from the 10Nov to 14Nov. Pm me if you want to share bottle at RCA
Old 31-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbkid View Post
Anyone going bangkok from the 10 Nov to 14 Nov. Pm me if you want to share bottle at RCA
Liquor type?

Don't say share beer bottle hor.
Old 31-10-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I look at pretty much all the party photos on Siam2Nite as it is pretty boring where I live and it's a consolation to view those fun photos and reminisce. I have been to LOS no fewer than 30 times, so I have developed a hunch about if a girl is in the trade or how deep in the trade. It's the way she dresses, wears makeup, upgrades body parts, etc. Hard to sexplain.

You si beh pro.
Think play too much "Where's Wally?" puzzle game liao.

Not say I hao lian hor I've made 100+ return trips to Bangkok but I don't even want to judge anything from photos except to spot if there're transformers (ladyboys) or not!
That's more important leh.
Old 31-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You si beh pro.
Think play too much "Where's Wally?" puzzle game liao.

Not say I hao lian hor I've made 100+ return trips to Bangkok but I don't even want to judge anything from photos except to spot if there're transformers (ladyboys) or not!
That's more important leh.
Haha, no pro. Used to go by the handle N-A-Z-0-J-I-N, and filed many FR's. Long story short....identity breach, hence, had to reincarnate under a new handle and delete all old FR's.

Siam2Nite updates party photos frequently. Browsing it makes me feel as if I were there. Chinese saying- stare at plum to quench the thirst, haha. That is how pathetic life is where I am.

If one has been to Thailand often, he probably can spot a LB miles away. Same applies to FL or professional healer. But, still just a hunch, not exact science. There is sexception to everything in life.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Tony, when want come find me la

nowadays i rarely go to gclub anymore...usually go to normal clubs

my usual routine would be RCA/thonglor -> leelawadee at ngamwongwan (open till 6) or aftermoon till 5am

i also kinda enjoy those chill chill place at kaset nawamin area namely 20something, jaballah, kaset university areas then proceed to leelawadee/aftermoon.

alot of gclub girls will go to that 2 clubs after their work hours for their own partying...prices are cheap as compared to RCA/thonglor. (around 1800 baht for a black or 1300/1500 for a red)
Old 31-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deityofcheong View Post

i also kinda enjoy those chill chill place at kaset nawamin area namely 20something, jaballah, kaset university areas then proceed to leelawadee/aftermoon.

alot of gclub girls will go to that 2 clubs after their work hours for their own partying...prices are cheap as compared to RCA/thonglor. (around 1800 baht for a black or 1300/1500 for a red)
Hahaha bro deityofcheong you pop out of nowhere!
Hope you're well and partying as usual.
Guess you slowing down a bit.

Sure jio you if I return to Bangkok again as long as you're still there.

Please show me those chill pubs next time.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

my usual routine would be RCA/thonglor -> leelawadee at ngamwongwan (open till 6) or aftermoon till 5am

nice....time to move away from thonglor...
Old 01-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
leelawadee/aftermoon.

Not sure about leelawadee, but aftermoon for black is 2.8k฿. Slightly pricy than thonglor/RCA.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Not sure about leelawadee, but aftermoon for black is 2.8k฿. Slightly pricy than thonglor/RCA.
Me poor uncle.

Can belanja me?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Me poor uncle.

Can belanja me?
Dai si krub. Sang Som and coke.

Best to drink and listen thai dance music. 555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread