The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
Bro you from which generation one? I started going club at the age of 15 please. Furthermore, there are a lot of club age 18
Oh... my apologise to u... mayb u r refering to those ah beng/seng thai disco... young n handsome, hang some flowers n hoping to fuck for free.. we indeed different generation.. as i nv enter this type of place before..
Old 01-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Oh... my apologise to u... mayb u r refering to those ah beng/seng thai disco... young n handsome, hang some flowers n hoping to fuck for free.. we indeed different generation.. as i nv enter this type of place before..
Bro how old are you?
Old 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191
haha bro in thailand nothing is impossible as long as you goy money right?
if u think that way, then sad to say, you will find it hard to go in. simply put, if u wan to bring underage people in, you need to have connections (people that knows the bouncer/door bitch)

if not, you have money you also won't get the underage people in. hard truth.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
Bro you from which generation one? I started going club at the age of 15 please. Furthermore, there are a lot of club age 18
i too started clubbing when i was 15/16. and no, it wasn't those underage clubs. i'm probably a few years older than you. my time no such thing as underage party
Old 02-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyoh they young guns mah.
Got more bullets than our generation.

Our time can go inside tea dance and come out in one piece can steal laugh liao.
S$10 for 2 plastic cups of soft drinks.
"Everybody dance nowwww!"
Hahaha.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My cheong time was in Fire/Hard Rock Cafe.... we belong to the same generation?
Old 02-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
Aiyoh they young guns mah.
Got more bullets than our generation.

Our time can go inside tea dance and come out in one piece can steal laugh liao.
S$10 for 2 plastic cups of soft drinks.
"Everybody dance nowwww!"
Hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Haha... so envy for those young chaps now.. 15 can go to clubs already.. no wonder now the gals all lose virgin at 14~15 yo.. haha
Bro naemlo.... i even go to fire tea dance haha.. listening to petshop boys n depeche mode.. think we r really old liao..5555
Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro naemlo.... i even go to fire tea dance haha.. listening to petshop boys n depeche mode.. think we r really old liao..5555
Wow Depeche mode, pet shop boys!!!! Also GNR, Metallica... I still remember 1 of my favor, "Turn back the clock by Johnny Hates Jazz".....

Nbzzz we sibeh old liao....
Old 02-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Depeche mode, pet shop boys!!!! Also GNR, Metallica... I still remember 1 of my favor, "Turn back the clock by Johnny Hates Jazz".....

Nbzzz we sibeh old liao....
N bananarama...555...Bro.. i more on the quiet side.. heavy metal i cannot tahan.. haha.. johnny hate jazz is "i wish i could turn back the clock" 5555.. when going pattaya? Now i many choices.. hcm, pattaya.. sure will go hcm at least one or two times by tis yr leh...
Old 02-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
N bananarama...555...Bro.. i more on the quiet side.. heavy metal i cannot tahan.. haha.. johnny hate jazz is "i wish i could turn back the clock" 5555.. when going pattaya? Now i many choices.. hcm, pattaya.. sure will go hcm at least one or two times by tis yr leh...
Pattaya, anytime ok de.... HCMC, planning 3rd week of Aug.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pattaya, anytime ok de.... HCMC, planning 3rd week of Aug.
Ok... will pm u abt the date to pattaya n hcm too..
Old 02-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chuwit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha confirm same generation.

Quote:
i even go to fire tea dance haha.. listening to petshop boys n depeche mode.. think we r really old liao..5555
Octagon Disco you go before?

Quote:
Sibei retro leh.
Classic nonetheless.

Quote:
N bananarama...555...Bro.. i more on the quiet side.. heavy metal i cannot tahan.. haha..
Quiet side?
Bangles - Eternal Flame

Brother Beyond, Bros, Tommy Page, etc.
Haha KNN.

Ok enough retro crap.
Later the young guns catch no ball.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Control9191;11540602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
haha bro in thailand nothing is impossible as long as you goy money right?
Errr.....not really....unless u buy the club and change the rules....or u damn buddy buddy with Prayuth....ask him change min age to 16....

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
if u think that way, then sad to say, you will find it hard to go in. simply put, if u wan to bring underage people in, you need to have connections (people that knows the bouncer/door bitch)

if not, you have money you also won't get the underage people in. hard truth.
Very true....in thailand...its not always wat u know or how much u have...more of WHO U KNOW....

Quote:
Quote:
Haha... so envy for those young chaps now.. 15 can go to clubs already.. no wonder now the gals all lose virgin at 14~15 yo.. haha

Waaaaaaarau.....now u both making me feel damn old too sia.....nbzzzz....
Old 02-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwit View Post
Haha confirm same generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Waaaaaaarau.....now u both making me feel damn old too sia.....nbzzzz....
I remember studying in Aust and missed my gf so much and always listen to this song.... forever love.

Those were the good old days... nothing to worry except exam. Not enough money, called parents. Now gers not enough money will call me.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I remember studying in Aust and missed my gf so much and always listen to this song.... forever love.

Those were the good old days... nothing to worry except exam. Not enough money, called parents. Now gers not enough money will call me.

Haha... nice say... better not talk abt the gd old days anymore.. later TS kicks us all out... 55555.. now we talk abt the latest n best hangout in bkk ok..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread