The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!
Yu sheng tcm health & therapy centre

I was passing by ayer rajah food centre (west coast drive) when I come across a new tcm. It look like a normal massage shop though so i quickly called to confirm. A lady answered and she said its just a normal massage shop. I wanted to check on the lady/receptionist/masseuse so I decided to enter the shop. 1 lady came and offered some details. I wasn't too impressed with her looks or body.

Anyone ever tried this shop before ? any info ?
Old 11-08-2015, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yu sheng tcm health & therapy centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
I was passing by ayer rajah food centre (west coast drive) when I come across a new tcm. It look like a normal massage shop though so i quickly called to confirm. A lady answered and she said its just a normal massage shop. I wanted to check on the lady/receptionist/masseuse so I decided to enter the shop. 1 lady came and offered some details. I wasn't too impressed with her looks or body.

Anyone ever tried this shop before ? any info ?
Been there once just clean massage nothing else. Both milf like you say cmi
Both formally from blue butterfly.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

nothing much going on. i went there once. massage is good and clean. hopefully will change in future.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 15-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

it looks suitable for sleazy acts, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1