The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

Where it had covered her breasts with ease, the material was now barely holding them in and had also given her a deep cleavage. Despite her pulling the material this way and that it still didn't cover a great deal.

Trying to avert his eyes away from her bosom, he asked her to twirl around and then shook his head in dismay, "its alright but why don't you try a few more, like these" and he then handed her a turquoise string bikini...My mom subserviently obeyed and went behind the changing curtain and came out wearing the skimpiest bikini I ever saw, it was literally a microkini. http://$$$$$$$/f2eap2
http://$$$$$$$/frFMul

As she came out and twirl her body infront of him, you can see him squirm uncontrollably, adjusting the front of his pants and crossing his legs to hide his raging hard-on.

Her pale, turquoise bikini was agonizingly scant. The tiny turquoise triangles that covered her giant breasts did little to hide them as they burst out from the bottom and sides of her bikini.Her round, substantial breasts spilled around the sides of the narrow neon strips barely holding them and the single string that held her breasts from flopping out were terribly stretched and seemed to be fraying at the ends.

He clapped his hands, cheering her as she twirled for him to see...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 10-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
donuts77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the story is was great and it's coming up with photo.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

"This is too skimpy! Ppl would think how slutty I am! Cannot lah, Thomas, can we choose another one?"

"Well, what if you wear it underneath a silk top? That way, it will still show how sexy you are but not give too much away. I certainly would not want my little well endowed secretary to depress the women at my party...These women have egos you know."

My mom blushed uncontrollably at his comment and subconsciously lifted her arms around her nipple region. She then tried a few beach/silk tops and settled on a translucent baby blue zebra prints camisole top that looks like this: http://$$$$$$$/ek9b9L
and surprise surprise a matching blue sarong to go with it.

I suddenly needed to go pee and excused myself to the toilet while my mom was trying on other tops with Thomas in the room with her. When i came back, I saw the door slightly ajar and heard my mom giggling like a little school girl.

I peeped in and saw Thomas standing behind my mom who was now wearing another bikini top and he had has hands around her bare waist and was spinning her around playfully like a centrifuge. As she was considerably shorter than him(she's only 1.5m while he was 1.8++m), he towered over her and her legs were in the air and her boobs were flinging around in a circular motion, she was desperately trying to keep her bikini covering her essentials but her giggling made it so difficult.

Then he stop spinning and placed her back on the ground and my mom made a very audible gasp suddenly and instinctively reached her free hand backwards. "OMG Thomas, are you hard?"

Thomas then slipped his hands around my mom's hips and tightened his grip, pressing her body against him. "Yes, Eve can you feel how hard I am? I want you so much right now" With that he buried his face onto the right side of her neck and tightly hugged her. My mom squirmed in his embrace and whispered rather solemnly :"Thomas, please stop right now. We talked about this before. My son is coming any moment now. I don't want him to see his mom this way. You know I like you but you are my boss. Please stop now...Please...."

With a deep sigh of regret, he came to his senses and loosened his hold over my mom. I was trembling, standing outside the door and it was then that I realized I had not been breathing... I was so nerved wrecked, part of me wanted to go inside and rescue her from his grubby hands, another but more evil part of me wanted to see what they were gonna do. It took a few moments for me to compose my young self b4 I walked in like I had not seen anything.

Thomas then paid for my mom's things and we left. In the car, Thomas and my mom hardly talked and the temperature in the car was icy cold. Suddenly, my aunt called my mom to inform her "yet again" that she can't babysit me tonight as she had to go for a mahjong session. My mom tried calling all her friends but to her dismay no one could take care of me. Thus, Thomas suggested I sleep over tonight at his new place since he has a guest room in the attic and that it would be best if I slept early and not show up lest ppl know my mom's a a single mom.

After what seemed like eternity, we arrived at his bungalow. It was simple 2 story colonial style house and apparently repainted and remodeled to give it a 2000s twist to it. There was a small pool on the patio at the back and my mom and him got to work when the caterer and events ppl showed up. My mom fixed me a very simple but fast dinner of hotdogs and beehon and showed me my room in the attic.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

steam steam steam ! time for some sexual action TS !
Old 11-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

The room at the attic was pretty much like a loft. The ceiling was arched over from the doorway and as a guest room was pretty spartan. There was however a large bed inside and a small TV and VCD player next to a dressing table which took up most of the space. My mom tugged me to bed and then took out a few movie VCDs that Thomas had at home and instructed me how to use the VCD machine to keep myself occupied.

She then said: "Boy boy, u be good boy okay? Mummy need to change now and go downstairs and help Uncle Thomas. If you need anything, you use this cell phone can call this number okay? U want to go holiday right? If you good boy don't come downstairs the whole night, mommy bring u go holiday okay? Okay?" I remember nodding at her words, excited at the prospect of going for a real holiday outside of Malaysia.

I went back to bed and watched a throng of old termininator videos as the party started downstairs. The music they were playing was a mix match of 90s party music and I was really irritated cos I couldn't hear my movie promptly. I got bored really quickly and noticed there was a window latch at the side of the bed. I moved the bed aside, open up the latch and peered through. I realized it gave me a bird's eye view of the patio/pool area downstairs.

The pool area looked something like this: http://img862.imageshack.us/i/lot10poolsketch.jpg/
It was a small rectangular pool right next to the patio and there were 2 sun bathing chairs decked out outside. The BBQ was going right at the back and I could see my mom busy bbqing food for the guests as they streamed in.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AWESOME lah !!

Cant wait for next installation
Old 11-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

The small group (abt 30-40ppl) who came was mostly made up of white middle-aged men along with a throng of young pretty asian lasses. All of the gals were dressed in swim-wear and Sarongs. Though there were alot of really pretty women there, my mom easily stood out as being the most well-endowed. And though she was wearing a camisole, it hugged her body really well and her womanly curves were unmistakable underneath the fabric. All the guys at the party were clearly checking her out as I saw them try to chat her up and hovered around my mom like bees to honey.. She however kept to herself, busying herself with inspecting the food and making sure everyone had a drink in their hands.

Thomas on the other hand had given her the cold shoulder and was brazenly flirting with this young chinese chick. They were holding hands pretty soon and slow dancing near the pool in a very provocative fashion, his hands on her waist as both of them gyrated to the music. He glared at my mom making sure she could see how they were dancing and making out. My mom looked visibly upset by the sight and went away to serve drinks instead. As the night wore on, most of the men save for a few had paired up with a partner if they had not come with a gal. Only a few were left single or who had left.

She came out onto the patio with a tray of cold drinks as she moved around a particular group of 4 men and I saw them pull my mom away from the crowd to serve them drinks around a table. My poor mom was flanked by 2 men, one a tall lanky man in his 40s and another guy who looked much older and was sporting a pot belly. As she was serving them their drinks, she had to bend down to give them their beer cans. With her heavy rack, the front half of her tits rested on the tray along with the drinks. One of the guys, a reached up from his prone position on a lounge chair, missed a can and brushed against the side of her breasts. Surprised, my mom froze, and he leaned his hand further before saying "oops" and withdrawing his hand. The guy fakely apologized and then got her a chair and told her to join their group.

2 of them had girlfriends who joined them shortly and though I couldn't hear what they were saying, they were clearly having a ball of a time and teasing my mom endlessly. I saw my mom chuckle and laughed uncontrollably as they talked through the night. The whole table was piled up with hard liquor and they were clearly trying to get each other drunk.They were egging her to drink vodka shots and as I mentioned earlier, my mom's quite a happy drunk type and clearly can't really hold her liquor. Pretty soon, her face was red like a tomato and she was visibly high.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

As she leaned on the reclining chair, my cock stirred as I watched the Fat guy move onto my mother’s soft white shoulder, gently squeezing her closer to him, then he’d let his arm drop back to the table. This happened again and again. A couple times, he must have said something funny, because my mom laughed and nestled her head into his shoulder, sort of rocking her head against the side of his body while he rubbed her bare white shoulder with his hand.

My eyes fixated on the thin blue strap from her camisole, which now hung freely down off her right shoulder; she made no effort to put it back into place. They looked so natural and comfortable together, the two guys flirting with my mom, like they’d been known each for years, although of course that wasn’t the case. Still, it was weird to see how a few drinks could make my mother so affectionate and frisky.

When my mom got high enough, the two guys flanking her took her hand and led her to the dance floor. By now, the crowd was thinning out and there was only about 10+ ppl in the party. Maybe I was off base, but to me it looked like they was clearly marking my mother as their territory, signaling to any other men in the party that this bootylicious asian chick was under their protection and they should keep away. The fat guy received a call on his phone and had to step away, leaving her with the taller man.

At first, they were dancing fairly normally, clumsily shuffling their feet, bumping hips every once in a while, but then the music slowed down and they settled into each others arms. It was so weird to see her in another man’s arms, him holding her tenderly and gently, but still like he owned her. Her, so obviously drunk, acting like a schoolgirl in love, so excited to be dancing with an older man and loving the attention he was giving her. His hands were all over her back and shoulders, sensuously massaging her, loosening up her inhibitions, while she, for her part, couldn't take her hands off his broad shoulders as she tip-toed to reach for it. He kept making her laugh, and she would nestle her pretty face into his large chest, her eyes closed as they held each other tight.

Although I couldn’t see all that clearly, since the dance floor was quite a distance I’m sure I saw their lips touch each other a few times, gently, softly, cheatingly. This guy was smooth, and he was easing my mother into things. I was rock hard looking at the two of them, but in the pit of my stomach I knew it was so wrong for my sweet, demure, mother to be in the arms of another man.

Then the fat guy returned and as they took turns dancing with her, my petite mom was sandwiched between the 2 men. Their hands sliding up and down her arms and body. My mom saw Thomas dancing with his chick opposite her and I think she was trying to get him jealous. She then sprawled her body between the two men and started to dry hump each other, her crotch leaning against his thigh as she moved up and down his leg like a cat in heat. She gave him this look like "two can play the same game".

Soon a competition between Thomas and my mom raged on on which couple/triple would be kinkier and Thomas's chick got down on her knees and brushed her hair against the front of his shorts while my mom got bolder and swung her leg over the taller guy's hips, gyrating her butt against the guy's raging hard-on. This must have got Thomas so horny that he whispered something into his date's ears and they promptly left the party. I heard the sound of his car starting up and it must have been meant that he wanted to drive off somewhere to get some hot asian pussy for the night.

By then the crowd had thinned down to about 5-6 ppl and seeing the owner had bailed on them, the remaining party went back to the table for more drinks where all of them were pretty much half-drunk. The remaining party was the 2 guys my mom had dirty dance with, 2 guys and their gfs (a malay gal and a chinese gal) and my mom. The Malay gal was pretty gorgeous, fair skinned with short cropped hair and a nice hour-shaped body clad in a blue bikini set with matching sarong. The chinese gal however was abit pimply with longer hair and if I remember correctly bespectacled. However, her body was lithe and she was quite tall for an asian gal. She was wearing a small white floral tshirt and a white sarong.

The guys cleared the table of drinks and placed the bottles on the floor. One of the younger dudes took an empty bottle and placed it in the middle of the table and they started to play a game of "spin the bottle/Strip or dare".

As the bottle was spun and landed on the malay gal opposite my mom, they cheered her on as she removed her sarong titillatingly which show her matching blue bikini bottom as her top. This went on for quite a while until basically everyone was shirtless except for my mom and the other Chinese girl.

Then when it was the malay gal's turn....They egged her on to remove her bikini but she was hesitant since there were so many guys around her...They then settled on her bitting a cocktail cherry with my mom. My mom and the malay gal leaned forward and started to bite the dangling cherry. The cheeky boyfriend raised the cherry deliberately and my mom ended up kissing the malay girl. She was shocked at first but the malay gal held her head towards her and gave her a full kiss on the lips. She lost again and then had to kiss her bf infront of everyone. My mom though shocked was visibly turned on as I saw her lick her lips in pleasure....

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 11-04-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG !! Dun stop dun stop !!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Sorry to keep u waiting:

At the next spin, the tip of the bottle (unfortunately/fortunately) landed in my mom's direction...meaning it was her turn to strip. When it happened, the entire table exploded in wolf whistles and lustful cheers as I guess that's what all the men intended all along.

My mom yelped at the thought cos I guess she was wearing that really really skimpy bikini and was yet to be comfortable showing her assets to men she did not know very well. She crossed her arms in defiance amid their taunts. This only angered them as they banged on the table and even from afar I could hear them yell "TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!."

The Chinese gal then offered to rescue my poor mom and offered to exchange her t-shirt with my mom's camisole. They haggled for quite a while, demanding that my mom change infront of them till my mom overcome with a momentary shyness ended up relenting to their request.

As my mom lifted her top, you can hear literally hear the silence followed by shouts of amazement as the men stared wide eyed at the monstrosity that is her large knockers unleashed from the confines of her camisole. Some visual enactment: http://$$$$$$$/dMo3L4 to http://$$$$$$$/eXMmme

Her large aureoles making a dent on the thin black fabric and I guess she was really turned on cos her nipples were hard and achingly pushing against her bikini pieces that covered her modesty. Now that the support of the camisole was off both breasts were tightly encased in the microkini and man it was a hellava sight as everyone was amazed at how such a large rack can be upon such a small frame of a woman...

Old 12-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

have to be the best story of SBF ...
come on bring it now bro !
Old 12-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

You can see that she was sweating profusely as drops of sweat made her skin shiny and the sweat drops flowed down the crevices of her breasts like a river parting mountains.......The men ogled at her breasts as they imagine how they would be playing with those massive jugs.

However, their view was short-lived cos the Chinese gal had taken off her top and passed her t-shirt and my mom struggled to wear her T-shirt which was at least 2 sizes smaller. . The T-shirt went on with much difficulty (it was literally pulling at the seams) and was stretched to the limit by my mom's mature breasts. The t-shirt came down far enough to cover the gap of two inches at her waist, revealing her small tummy that was slightly visible due to her having some baby fats. Her generous tits shook like jelly under the too tight tshirt. As her whole body was sweaty, it made her white floral t-shirt translucent and you could visibly see her black microkini underneath as it stuck to her skin.

Eager to get her to remove her top, they spun the bottle again and this time and when my mom was not watching the spinning bottle, the Fat white guy stopped the bottle in its tracks till it pointed at my mom. This time my mom opted to remove her sarong bottom and without her permission, the tall guy ripped off her sarong with one quick pull, revealing her black matching microkini bottom/thong beneath. My mom yelped in protest but the guys only laughed and she did not even took the initiative to put her sarong back on or cover her crotch. The thong she wore was literally a small flimsy piece of cloth that covered her pubic region and she looked really sexy and indignant.

The next spin was her turn again and this time it really did her in, she had to remove her top as well as down a couple of shots. When she removed the top, my mom playfully stood on the deck chair and tantalizingly removed it and swung her T-shirt in the air as the guys cheered her on, gazing how her breasts her bouncing as she swung her t-shirt above her head. As a bonus to their cheering, she and the rest of the gals were prompted to do a dirty dance and they danced around the guys before she settled on the tall guy, each gal giving their respective partner a lap dance...It was so hot, seeing your mom removing her clothes one piece at a time and then grinding another guy as he sat.

My mom along with the other gals was swaying to the music, and positioned herself in front of the tall guy. She smiled at him, turned around and arched her back as she wiggled her thong clad bottom at his face. Her thong was so thin you could literally see her bare butt cheeks and I bet even a few strands of her pubic hair. She then lowered her bottom toward his lap till his crotch was just above her bare buttocks and the guy reached up to hold onto her hips guiding her towards his crotch while his others fingers were playing with her flimsy waistband. She looked over her shoulder at him and I saw her licking her lips in a rather seductive fashion and she had this Come Fuck Me look. To tease him further she then gingerly grinded her buttocks against his crotch in a circular fashion, cock-teasing him till there was really visible tent on his beachshorts. By now, the poor guy was grunting ecstatically and he reached out and smacked her loudly on her ass several times, my mom yelping hornily as he did so like she was enjoying being spanked....

This got her really turned on cos she spun around and then climbed ontop of his friend the fat man's lap, facing him as her knees rested on his thighs, spreading his legs wide. She then put her hands on his shoulders and brushed her body against him. I could see the guy going wild as he felt her squish her large soft mounds against his chest and face. She then pressed further and buried his face in her bottom as he licked the sweat off her skin and brushed his face against heavenly breasts...The fucker was moaning like he died and gone to heaven. She then lowered herself and hooked her legs around his waist..rubbing her crotch against his chest and laid her back on the table. As she laid on the table, you can see her breasts flopping sideways and threatening to escape the confines of her bikini.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 12-04-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

BTW, thanks alex18122003 n jackbl for upping me. Will up u guys back but wld need u guys to post on my thread...can't seem to up u guys from ur old threads...

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 12-04-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Then, as she was teasing/grinding the fat guy (F), the tall guy (T) stood up and leaned forward to her lying body. T leaned over, put one hand behind my mom's head. Catching her off guard, he pushed her face upwards and gave her a deep kiss, burying his mouth on hers. My mom felt the angmor man's tongue push between her lips and teeth. The stabbing tip of his masculine tongue rolled around in her mouth as she was taken aback. His hand held her head firmly, afraid that she would struggle against his kiss. F on the other hand was stroking his fingers on her tighs and moving towards her butt, squeezing them through her thong and enjoying the sight...

As he withdrew his tongue he hollowed his cheeks and sucked her limp tongue into his sweet tasting mouth. My mom was frozen. For a moment she stared deeply into his eyes, as her soft pink tongue rested inside the his mouth, probing for more. Finally, mom pushed herself away and stood up. Her breath came in ragged gasps, wipping away his saliva which was all over her mouth. "I think I'd better clean up the pit", she said. Then she walked towards the bbq pitt with wobbly legs away from the group as she tried to regain her composure.

She looked back and by now, the 2 couples were openly kissing each other on the chairs and were brazenly making out. The malay gal's bf was now so horny,he had his hands inside her bikini top, copping a feel of her Bcup breasts while the Chinese chick was literally necking her boyfriend and hugging him tightly as they dry humped on the deck chair....

Old 12-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

The 2 couples that were making out moved on to heavy petting got so hot heavy that they decided to retire into the house and disappeared from the view.

My mom was so drunk that she had problems cleaning up the bbq area. As she needed to douse the flames, she had to take a bowl and scoop water from the pool, stagger back to the pit to put the fire out. T&F who remained laughed hilariously as my mom attempted to put out the fire in vain.

As my mom bent over to the scoop more water, T crept up behind her and placed his hands on both her butt cheeks while she was off-guard and then promptly shove her into the pool. I saw a big splash as she shrieked, lost her balance and fell headlong into the pool. As she stood up chest deep in the pool due to the height, she tried in vain to wipe off the water from her face. She was however momentarily blinded as T and F cannonballed into the pool, splashing more water in her face.

Disorientated, my mom was easily scooped her up in T's arms. My mom resisted against his grip as he laughed evilishly like he had caught his prey. He ignored her protests and spun her around, making her dizzy. With a big yelp he dunked her back into the pool with my mom in his arms. The three were soon splashing, laughing and playing in the water as both of them ganged up on my mom, splashing water at her. While T was splashing water at her face, F boldly went up to her, circled his large bearish arm around her tiny waist, drew her closer and raised her up before giving her a long soulful wet kiss on the lips.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1