The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
convert64 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fortune Center

went to the 3rd flr place yesterday afternoon to try again. this time its open.

was called in by a prc. din look like the 'ah lian' as described by bro fishball but she looked sweet.

went in and strip and she started the massage. not bad but not hard enough for me. massage lasted about 10mins then she ask me to turn over. straight away started caressing my balls and make my bro stand.

she ask me if i wanted fj but i told her i wan bj instead. she show a bit of face but ok lah. she took off her clothes and pt on rubber for me. i auto roam her and when i put my finger into her pus, she is wet already. ask me to fj but i say no and carry on fingering her. by now she is super wet and almost begging me to fxxk her.

agreed on price and i say ok. by now she is super wet so was easy to enter her. after she cums 3 times i unloaded in her.

i know my fr isn't very good so please excuse.

damage is 20 + 100
name in ping ping.

over all not bad but i think i will still look for the lian bro fishball talk about!
Old 30-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

OMG.

It seems FC is seeing a revival. I went for my tea break and did a count. Now got about 16 joints that offer massage services, or more actually, as some of the female beauty houses that offer slimming massage services for ladies and guys but don;t know got license or not.

Level 4 now open 1 new joint. When it first opened, the signboard say "Master accunpucture and Beauty consultant", but they recently changed the signboard again. Dark dark inside. Maybe the nearby chinese sinsehs "buay song". Passed by but the gals are mostly in their 30s.

Level 3, beside the snack and meal shop, got a new outlet, signboard say hair treatment. I joked with my friends perhaps it is for cock hair treatment. Nah beh, like that also can. The gals from China look young.

Level 2, open another no signboard shop operated by china gals. Pretty aggressive. Looks wise, OK lor, but I would rather ask them out to hotel and not bonk there.

I c c look look. BHC, Body ConXXXXX, Orchid, Aroma, Hana, Choli, Harmony all got license on the wall. The rest, not sure got signs of the license. Better to cheong safely.

Looks like it is a matter of time AV will swamp in. Hope the china gals are not too aggressive.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 31-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Went to temple yesterday with my other half for praying. Decided to take a peep in FC when she was busy buying dry good. Spotted my favorite Lily there with her usual sexy big smile and CFM look. However, what attracts me is not her but another Viet MILF. she was wearing a pair o tight fitting shorts and blouse revealling her beautiful figure. Unforunately, din take a good look at her face cos she was about to serve customer. Anyone here have info on here?

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 31-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Lenova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLenova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be dropping by there this week, definitely go there take a look
Old 01-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sharing fr on lily.
had been browsing on sbf for a long time and decided its time to contribute

had lily about a mth back. we started with sensual massage and then move to frenching digging, bbbjand then making love in doggie and missionary

i think regulars will know who she is and where.. the details below
1) looks: 7/10 (MILF with CFM look)
2) boobs: look like D cup
3) french: yes. love to french with her
4) bbbj: 8/10 (love the slurping sound and the way she look at me)
5) FJ: 7/10 (feels loose)

my own opinion ...

thx
Old 02-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed there is a new set up called QQ. any bro has been there, and would care to share a FR? Thanks so much
Old 02-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourn View Post
sharing fr on lily.
had been browsing on sbf for a long time and decided its time to contribute

had lily about a mth back. we started with sensual massage and then move to frenching digging, bbbjand then making love in doggie and missionary

i think regulars will know who she is and where.. the details below
1) looks: 7/10 (MILF with CFM look)
2) boobs: look like D cup
3) french: yes. love to french with her
4) bbbj: 8/10 (love the slurping sound and the way she look at me)
5) FJ: 7/10 (feels loose)

my own opinion ...

thx
Surprise to see a FR on. I think i had her last yr. Thought u no longer in this line. Yes, her boobs r damn huge,downside is her tummy got scratch mark or something like that, abit ugly. Service wise not bad, quite responsing.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Satan696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been there a few times but im always broke
Want to try the one with the viet milf.
There is like a row of like 3 shops on 3rd floor.
Been waiting for a chance to pop in.

Nice FR bros
Old 04-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satrai View Post
At #3 of Fortune Center, next to Aroma Beauty House, is a joint with young Malays. You can get FJ here. I had a session with one of them, she was Malay but has some Indian blood, pretty face but chubby body. Not worth the S$100, however.
Dun noe whether the same gal I tried on the 3rd fl also, a brwn sugar, her name E_ _. I painted her and AR her. It's so nice....her sis odourless. She let me cum on her assduring doggy.Quite a gd fuck but not a good moaner....quite stiff.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

....... b4 i left, saw e brownie eating n i think she's the famous E. She got tis CFM look.

Is it EVA? Tried her 3 times. First tm, only HJ, Second tm HJ plus painting her little sis, n third tm,...volcano eruption on her round butt ass. Only one thing good abt her she will strip to her bd suit straight away n massage u wo asking. wow that's a brownie I like.I agree w u she got the CFM look. I wish to cum on her f***ing face one day!....Jus a little sharing.

For bros who want to hv a little fun, she's ok but FJ.....4/10. That's my opinion.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Wow? really? I din have $$$ to try so perhaps was lucky I gave there a miss, thanks for the tips though!

Really hafta remember this joint then, so poor...
I experience a bad one also, the corner one like the one bro mentioned, near the esc, on the left. Got no signboard, maybe also no licence.

I went in less than 1 minute n she ask the GQ. I got pissed, but too late to back out. So me no massage I just strip to my bd suit n let her HJ me. But to make my money worth I ask her to strip naked also. Anyway not worth to elaborate.

Name: Dun noe wat fuck
Looks: 0/10
Attitude : Fuck type, -10/10
Damage: $20/30mins, HJ: $30
RTF: Wait until Spore snow!

Beware of this TN..... two PRC both fuck look! (Dun noe y I went in in the first plc)
Old 05-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
... not worth to elaborate.

Name: Dun noe wat fuck
Looks: 0/10
Attitude : Fuck type, -10/10
Damage: $20/30mins, HJ: $30
RTF: Wait until Spore snow!

Beware of this TN..... two PRC both fuck look! (Dun noe y I went in in the first plc)
thanks for the FR. serves as warning to all. thanks bro!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center - Lily

Yesterday jalan jalan and rece rece at the 3rd floor..There are at least 5 joints operating. Things are happening again, most are prc, though small number of other asians.

Here I met Lily, the CFM early 40s lau-chio, 35D boob still shining. She is a Vietnamese ( though look also like fair Thai ). She gave me a wide smile, KNN, just like inviting me to get it and suck my cock look , I like it.

Went in, and she lock the front door, this is someting very exclusive as she operate alone, so from outside it seem "closed", uh ha, but inside we are "Open" ke ke ke.

Her massage is quite good, can auto-roaming...TCSS. The sensational massage with oil around my tigh is damn song, occasional she kay-see slip to my didi, Malakita a little and she smile, and say "Quite big uh ? )

After massage for 25min, she say she is itch and cannot stand oredi, want me to fcuk her..and she didn;t say how much and I did ask, and she start BJ..
BM...and cap-on durex and I ride her upside down. As the door is closed and no one is around, she moan than loud. KNN, this bitch must be very hungry.

Name : Lily ( Vietnam )
Age : Early 40 ( but hardware is like 30s and OK with nice boob )
Feeling : Not the GF feeling, BUT definitely like bonking a neigbhour next door
while her husband is at work kind of feeling damn different feeling
Damage : I just gave 100 for everything.
RTF : Yes
Old 11-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center - Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYFcuker View Post
Yesterday jalan jalan and rece rece at the 3rd floor..There are at least 5 joints operating. Things are happening again, most are prc, though small number of other asians.

Here I met Lily, the CFM early 40s lau-chio, 35D boob still shining. She is a Vietnamese ( though look also like fair Thai ). She gave me a wide smile, KNN, just like inviting me to get it and suck my cock look , I like it.

Went in, and she lock the front door, this is someting very exclusive as she operate alone, so from outside it seem "closed", uh ha, but inside we are "Open" ke ke ke.

Her massage is quite good, can auto-roaming...TCSS. The sensational massage with oil around my tigh is damn song, occasional she kay-see slip to my didi, Malakita a little and she smile, and say "Quite big uh ? )

After massage for 25min, she say she is itch and cannot stand oredi, want me to fcuk her..and she didn;t say how much and I did ask, and she start BJ..
BM...and cap-on durex and I ride her upside down. As the door is closed and no one is around, she moan than loud. KNN, this bitch must be very hungry.

Name : Lily ( Vietnam )
Age : Early 40 ( but hardware is like 30s and OK with nice boob )
Feeling : Not the GF feeling, BUT definitely like bonking a neigbhour next door
while her husband is at work kind of feeling damn different feeling
Damage : I just gave 100 for everything.
RTF : Yes
TO BRO CKEE HERE GOT 1 FR ON LILIY WHICH U ASK ME IN MY PM BOX.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i thk QQ n Havana r closed on Sundays??? went to reccee on Sunday aftern, door locked, lights off. or mayb activity ongoing inside???

anthr new shop near L2 escalator had emerged ... gals (buay chio, probly late 30s?) looked familiar .. now whr hv i seen them b4 ...

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1