The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
callim2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Bro, scare drop while walking time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour View Post
Pardon my ignorance but why would she want to wear a garter when its stay-up stockings?
Old 28-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Nice thanks for sharing up for u! Hope u hook her up soon and share more!
Old 28-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Nice thanks for sharing up for u! Hope u hook her up soon and share more!
Thanks, bro. But this is a different one. This leg has more "meat" than the stockinged OL....

Enjoy, life is too short....
Old 28-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Dedicated to Bro Acidicavex who knows how to appreciate beauty :

Old 29-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me try this again :

Holy crap! And she allowed you to take photos of her stockings??
this is really rare to find local girls who would wear this religiously to work.
Best i had was my fb who would wear it to work for me and take these pics to give me hard on the whole day.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
this is really rare to find local girls who would wear this religiously to work.
Best i had was my fb who would wear it to work for me and take these pics to give me hard on the whole day.
Mr M, she took the photo and sent to me. She knows how to tease but unfortunately didn't manage to hook her up
Old 29-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Omfg. That is damn cocktease.
Old 29-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
[/url]
This is a yummy picture.....
Old 29-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr M, she took the photo and sent to me. She knows how to tease but unfortunately didn't manage to hook her up
I think you need patience bro. The fact she teases you don't let up. Compliment her on her stockings and get her to sent more to you. Women i realise feed on this especially those like my FB. You tell them it drives them nuts they will do it more often for you. And the time will come. And i wish you every bit of luck in getting there but maybe go for a drink with her just chill and say hey can i get a photo of those sexy legs in stockings? Be direct to her. I'm sure she appreciates it.

And more cock tease...

Old 29-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Thanks for the strong support and words of encouragement :

Old 30-04-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dedicated to Bro Acidicavex who knows how to appreciate beauty :

Thanks bro lovely pattern hose
Old 30-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Torn pantyhose....careless :

Old 30-04-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

Lucky got a spare pair :

To all bros who enjoy all these, i will disappear for about 11 days from this Sunday due to an overseas business trips far away on different time zone. See you later !
Old 30-04-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

Guys,

Came across this to share, sharing is caring :

Check it out, cannot guarantee you won't PCC

Old 30-04-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky got a spare pair :

To all bros who enjoy all these, i will disappear for about 11 days from this Sunday due to an overseas business trips far away on different time zone. See you later !
You mean she has a spare pair in her bag? She's definitely a keeper if so

U r a lucky guy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1