The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool needs Coutinho on the pitch for his creative influences. I was expecting Lallana to provide the creativity in Coutinho's absence but there was none. However, he was hardworking and pressed Hull's back lineup.

Balotelli was much better when partnered with Lambert. He showed more confidence and dropped deep to challenge the ball.

Moreno had a quiet game but Manquillo played well.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
When will BR play Borini ?
When he has recovered from his "injury".

Borini & Sakho will not play any further part for the Reds...... I believe BR oredi has plans to ship Sakho out this coming transfer window.

Borini is in cold storage for refusing to move on despite Liverpool receiving offers for him. I believe this is BR's way of telling Borini he will not get to play even if he insists on staying put.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

It's troubling to see Pool struggling against relegation candidates like Hull and QPR. Even teams like Saints, West Ham and Swansea are becoming early pacesetters and giving the top teams a run for their money.

will our 'team in transition' finally get the act together, say after another 10 games? by the end of the year, it would be a clear indication who should stay n who should leave.

It's only about 2 months to January transfer window. Call it desperate measures but if we are still struggling by year end, the owners should consider splurging on
established n proven marquees to help revive our fortunes! even if we have Sturridge back, it's no guarantee he could last the rest of the campaign injury-free! Better stop the rot before it becomes too late. The way we are playing, honestly we could finish outside top 10!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

It's only about 2 months to January transfer window. Call it desperate measures but if we are still struggling by year end, the owners should consider splurging on
established n proven marquees to help revive our fortunes! even if we have Sturridge back, it's no guarantee he could last the rest of the campaign injury-free! Better stop the rot before it becomes too late. The way we are playing, honestly we could finish outside top 10!
My few comments earlier in the season was wrong...all did not happened...

But remembered I commented that if we are near top few and a big star may sign with us during Jan windows which maybe our new talisman then the second half of the season will be interesting...if not then this season we go back to the previous years in the wilderness and miss Europe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
It's troubling to see Pool struggling against relegation candidates like Hull and QPR. Even teams like Saints, West Ham and Swansea are becoming early pacesetters and giving the top teams a run for their money.

will our 'team in transition' finally get the act together, say after another 10 games? by the end of the year, it would be a clear indication who should stay n who should leave.

10 games is certainly not enough to get a team to gel & play to a preferred system. Before last season's fantastic form the team has more than 6 months of back to basics drills to get them familiar with BR's system. With so many new players coming into the team this season... the system is not workable anymore if these players are not familiar with the basics..... so I think BR would need more than 10 games just to get the team to understand his system and its variations. Signing an established big name marquee is not a magic bullet solution to the problem unless that player is already familiar with the team's playing style and system. Even Messi or CR7 would be struggling if they have to adapt to a new system.

If I were BR..... I would go back to basics again and get all the players to understand their roles and the tactics. If I have to sacrifice a few games to achieve this .... so be it.
Old 26-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Time wait for no man....it's only 38 games a season, no more no less.

By the time the team start playing together, you find that you are already at the bottom of the table waiting for next season to come.

This is the hard truth.

Managers must find a way to make it gel, make it work.
A mid-table mgr will try to maintain his team around that level.
A mgr of Liverpool status needs someone of a better class to make it work.
Players play to the formation of the mgr, although mgr does not go to the pitch to play, they dictate the game.
In conclusion............

Ok, my view
Old 26-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My few comments earlier in the season was wrong...all did not happened...

But remembered I commented that if we are near top few and a big star may sign with us during Jan windows which maybe our new talisman then the second half of the season will be interesting...if not then this season we go back to the previous years in the wilderness and miss Europe...
Sigh ... really dunno what is wrong with the current squad! u look at them, fit n young internationals, supposedly skilful n proven. even if Jose Mourinho comes to manage the team, dunno if he can turn things around. Maybe BR should invite Ronald Koeman to lim kopi one day to learn a few pointers.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
10 games is certainly not enough to get a team to gel & play to a preferred system. Before last season's fantastic form the team has more than 6 months of back to basics drills to get them familiar with BR's system. With so many new players coming into the team this season... the system is not workable anymore if these players are not familiar with the basics..... so I think BR would need more than 10 games just to get the team to understand his system and its variations. Signing an established big name marquee is not a magic bullet solution to the problem unless that player is already familiar with the team's playing style and system. Even Messi or CR7 would be struggling if they have to adapt to a new system.

If I were BR..... I would go back to basics again and get all the players to understand their roles and the tactics. If I have to sacrifice a few games to achieve this .... so be it.
Another 10 matches more would be half the season gone, year end and into the new transfer window.

If we give another 20 matches more to gauge, or even til season's end, and the team still plays the same pathetic way, then it might be too late for any remedy - by then, we might have to contend with no Cups and possibly finishing outside Top 10. then it'll be back to square one and next season will be another year for rebuilding, another year for a team in transition.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

What to do? Got striker but don't want to use. Insist on a lone striker. Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!
Such the drop of standard of expectation of the team....really pains me to see the way they play...especially when teams such as W.Ham and Southampton are pulling the results against stronger teams...
Old 26-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Did Liverpool make the right decision by selling LS ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Did Liverpool make the right decision by selling LS ?
Haizzzz...why bring this up when we knew LS want to go Barcelona and Barcelona paid the contract release price which means Liverpool cannot say no or stop sale...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Presently, Newcastle is doing Liverpool a favour.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
What to do? Got striker but don't want to use. Insist on a lone striker. Lol...a big team like pool draw with bottom club and our manager still tell the world he was pleased with the result!
That's what I mentioned.
Sure got people says it is a good result because finally we got a clean sheet....or someone will come out saying finally MB had a good game although he only had 1 shot on goal and come back defending....or etc etc.

What they forget is we are playing hull at Anfield somemore
What's there to be proud of...my goodness ..even a 1 goal win I feel heartpain..

As usual, a loss of a talented player, the mgr also in a loss...when manure lost CR...when Arse lost Henry...when Chel lost Zola...the mgr manage to turn things around...let's see how BR can do...but looks gloomy for him
Old 26-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haizzzz...why bring this up when we knew LS want to go Barcelona and Barcelona paid the contract release price which means Liverpool cannot say no or stop sale...
Ya...bobian one.
We all know contract is nothing one...you sign a new one today for 5 years 10 years 100 years...tomorrow someone comes up with the money you are traded...just that signing a new contract give the club that owned him more money for the release clause...
So nowadays which player sign how many years with which club I dun really bother anymore

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1