The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Was on business trip with fellow colleague.

Touch down at T2 just now and was so horny. Somehow, can sense she was kinda horny too.. Gave her a peck on her cheek n said "quickie?". Her reply "where?"

We were among the last passenger to alight from the place. As we were heading to the immigration exit, she pulled me into the handicap toilet.
Wasting no time nor words muttered, pulled down my pants and pulled her panty and doggie her without any foreplay.
Bout 3 to 4 mins slowly enjoying her and she guided me onto a new position.
Still standing,she lifted her left leg and onto the toilet bowl while her right leg still grounded to the floor.it makes me penetrate her deeper. Could feel her cunt juice flowing onto my balls.
Tried to remove her blouse but she resisted. So only manage to slip my hand into her bra and caress her nip.
Was tensing up, pulled out my dick and cum onto the empty space with my armies landing onto the floor.
Quickly, pull ourself together and exit the toilet.

Was greeted gleefully by 2 CAAS staff. I think they know what we were up to. Was asked if we need any assistance? Just gave them very vague reasons and were asked to furnish our passport and our boarding pass.
Quickly left the place, colleague was picked up by her hubby and her kids....
She just smiled at me and apologize that her car couldn't accommodate me....
Can't wait to see her at the office tomorrow..
Old 19-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
For those bros still active in public with cars...please take note huh...Newspaper came out liao...today... on car engine and not on the road moving is a crime and can get fine for that..on top of that if kena caught naked during the act...jail terms mau impose..May all bros chiong with peace n safe... HUAT FOR DRAGON YEAR...!!!
Serious bro? Which article?
I kena police a few times in my car but they always give chance and wait for us to wear our clothes before coming over to check.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried in car with EX but hated it..

How do you guys even enjoy the thrill in car?
In public area such as east coast needed newspaper, water, tissue and tape..
A lot of preparation required..

Action in the backseat is also very limited. There's a lot of space constraint...
In a Camry (Pretty spacious) but still... Very awkward style to me..

Next, tried in lorry car park. No newspaper, more thrilling but dangerous~
Old 19-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Had a outdoor session after New Year Countdown, with 3 chinese local guys I just knew in the party. One of them was driving and I was rather drunk. So after the party, they offered to send me home but on the way, I was rather high as all 3 were quite good looking and I was sitting at the back with one and two in front.

I lost my mind and started to unbutton my blouse complaining hot and several times I touched the groin of the guy beside me and I can feel his hardon. Both guy I front keep turning back looking at me and I siting with my leg wide opened letting them watched my red lacy panties.

I pulled down my blouse to the shoulder playing my bra strip and the guys went wild. They stopped their car near to a garden car park I don't know where and the guy beside me started frenching me and stripping me naked.

The moment the car stopped. The two guys joined in and I felt extremely horny as they pulled me out of the car naked and they unzipped their jean and started ramming me from my back standing. I was pressed down and the next guy pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it really hard.

The third guy was squeezing my breast so hard that I moaned and I returned favour by wanking his cock. It was wonderful being fucked by 3 cocks and the guy I blown cummed in my mouth and the guy who have me behind cummed beside the car. The guy who I wanked cummed on my face.

They zipped back their jeans and I hopped back into the car trying to put back my blouse and skirt. Best part my bra and panties were gone. Hee Hee... Must have dropped along the way.

While driving out of the garden, I saw a few blanglahs were actually pointing fingers and waving at us. OMG, they must had watched and enjoyed the free show.

Instead of going back home, I ended up spending the next whole day with them in one of the guy who lives alone. They took turn to fuck me whole time without giving me a break at all.

It was a marathon fuck with them like one guy fucking me and two guys were watching or wanting me to blow them. What a new year to start with....
Old 19-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kelingkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucking in public area haven't tried before

but wanking in the public area i got.

last time when i was still a student i studied in afternoon session and every afternoon before my school starts i would go to one of the blocks near my school which is very quiet and seldom have people passingby and have a wank.

now the blocks have been demolished making way for new hdb flats
Old 19-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostiee View Post
Tried in car with EX but hated it..

How do you guys even enjoy the thrill in car?
In public area such as east coast needed newspaper, water, tissue and tape..
A lot of preparation required..

Action in the backseat is also very limited. There's a lot of space constraint...
In a Camry (Pretty spacious) but still... Very awkward style to me..

Next, tried in lorry car park. No newspaper, more thrilling but dangerous~
Yes it is fun ad exciting. Why do you need newspaper, water and tape?? Get those car sunshade blocker. Stick on windscreen and outside cannot see. Put newspaper is like telling everyone.
Normally I don't put anything on the window. Just make sure it is far from the public eyes or other cars (5-6 car length away). Other couples making out in their car will stay away from you as well. Once awhile look at your surroundings to check for peeping toms and police. It works well for me.
Old 19-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Liebe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
It was a marathon fuck with them like one guy fucking me and two guys were watching or wanting me to blow them. What a new year to start with....
woots! sexciting sister.
Old 20-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pploftheworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine so far has been just a few common places.
- MRT handicap toilet in early AM
- stairs
- bbbj and fj at park

still looking for more exciting places
Old 20-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnderRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've tried it at west coast park and mandarin gallery's carpark.
it was dam thrilling as both the time i nearly got caught
Old 20-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ever screw my Horny Ex at the MSCP of AMK central in a hot afternoon before she went to work.. I removed her jeans n underwear and fuck her raw at the back seat of my car without any newspaper covering the window.. When she was riding on me, a bangla sweeper came to the same deck and start sweeping..

My horny ex was too horny to notice the bangla.. I just let her continue riding till the bangla kept looking over.. Thrilling stuff wic we did when we r young!!
Old 20-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Sun.Ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The moment the car stopped. The two guys joined in and I felt extremely horny as they pulled me out of the car naked and they unzipped their jean and started ramming me from my back standing. I was pressed down and the next guy pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it really hard.

The third guy was squeezing my breast so hard that I moaned and I returned favour by wanking his cock. It was wonderful being fucked by 3 cocks and the guy I blown cummed in my mouth and the guy who have me behind cummed beside the car. The guy who I wanked cummed on my face.

They zipped back their jeans and I hopped back into the car trying to put back my blouse and skirt. Best part my bra and panties were gone. Hee Hee... Must have dropped along the way.

While driving out of the garden, I saw a few blanglahs were actually pointing fingers and waving at us. OMG, they must had watched and enjoyed the free show.

Instead of going back home, I ended up spending the next whole day with them in one of the guy who lives alone. They took turn to fuck me whole time without giving me a break at all.

Hard to believe lah. Think you maybe watch too much AV movie or fantasize too much. All these are if you are really a girl.
Old 20-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Had a outdoor session after New Year Countdown, with 3 chinese local guys I just knew in the party. One of them was driving and I was rather drunk. So after the party, they offered to send me home but on the way, I was rather high as all 3 were quite good looking and I was sitting at the back with one and two in front.

I lost my mind and started to unbutton my blouse complaining hot and several times I touched the groin of the guy beside me and I can feel his hardon. Both guy I front keep turning back looking at me and I siting with my leg wide opened letting them watched my red lacy panties.

I pulled down my blouse to the shoulder playing my bra strip and the guys went wild. They stopped their car near to a garden car park I don't know where and the guy beside me started frenching me and stripping me naked.

And this is how STDs spread...
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 21-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Serious bro? Which article?
I kena police a few times in my car but they always give chance and wait for us to wear our clothes before coming over to check.
18th Jan Wan Bao paper...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your story... Look forward to you sharing your encounters with this colleague..
Old 21-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Ooh I forgot!

There was once a time when I finally got hooked up with a girl I met in a club (eyeing each other for a long time, only smile, small talks and a lil bit dancing here and there) That day both got super drunk and left with no inhibitions we partied together, drank like no tmr, hugged and kissed like we were lovers etc

As you know when you were super drunk you can only remember glimpses of what happened on that particular period.

Well, I kinda remembered that we left the club together, and in the cab she blew me. BLEW me. In CAB.

I heard distant moans and groans, dunno if its me, or her. I dunt even know if the cabbie was aware. Heck, I dunt even know if the cabbie was my uncle or a neighbour!

We went to hotel and continued. Next day, we woke up, had another session, after that she asked me, 'Did I blow you in the cab yday?' I was like, 'Mmmmaybe?' and she smiled

Turns out shes quite an exhibitionist, sober or drunk.

'sigh' I miss minahs..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1