The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Tips to ONS ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg
I think most important is look for the RIGHT target.
i think this pretty sums up all
Old 24-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

jialat i no money, no car and no looks.... how?
Old 24-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
jialat i no money, no car and no looks.... how?
than u must be eloquent in talking as many ons sparks off with talking wheareas dollars plays the later part frm what i seen heard and experince its normally starts when u starts breaking the ice and the first phrase or statment is important as u might be quote so do watch what u say

Old 24-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO ONS consists of
1)Liquor
2)Money
3)Looks
4)Car

point 3 & 4 are optional as in dark places the light works wonders as there were a few times we would wake up in th emorning and get a shock of our lives thinking is this the sweet lady i picked up last night. For car wise its not really mecessary as when both decided to go, taking a cab won't change anything. However having a car might help in the process on "sianing" the gal.
Old 24-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How True?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Partially true.
no lah.. haha. relax la bro. i also dun mind one. i know all the cars siao siao one ... can lah they all rich mah.. im not.
Old 24-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
benedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenedict888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My tips for ons..

1. be well dressed...no need ex clothes..but pls no sloppy attire and also dont overdressed (once saw a guy wear winter clothes to club..ya..u get deep impression but after they laugh at u behind ur back)
2. be friendly...or at least kay siao to be
3. mixed around...find ur friends in the club...move ard...juz in case they have new gals u dont know of
4. dont stick with ur guy friends for too long after u enter the club...make urself alone once in a while
5. go to the dance floor once in a while to prey...playful gals love dance floor
6. once u felt the gal no interest in u or dont have same destination after clubbing...juz varnish and restart ur radar again
7. once u confirm the gal is those playful type, stick with her whole nite (make sure she is not with other "stationary" guy first..."moveable" are those who failed to know her..haha)
8. at least offer her drink, if u feel she not seh enough or she say she thirsty
9. socalise with her, get to know her.. REM her name. no need ask for her hp. she will give if she wanted to
10. Finally, ask her where she going after this.

And from the answer, u will know how u score for the nite.

oh ya..rem to visit 7-11 first..afterall u dont know the gal well

good luck~
Old 24-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedict888
My tips for ons..

1. be well dressed...no need ex clothes..but pls no sloppy attire and also dont overdressed (once saw a guy wear winter clothes to club..ya..u get deep impression but after they laugh at u behind ur back)
2. be friendly...or at least kay siao to be
3. mixed around...find ur friends in the club...move ard...juz in case they have new gals u dont know of
4. dont stick with ur guy friends for too long after u enter the club...make urself alone once in a while
5. go to the dance floor once in a while to prey...playful gals love dance floor
6. once u felt the gal no interest in u or dont have same destination after clubbing...juz varnish and restart ur radar again
7. once u confirm the gal is those playful type, stick with her whole nite (make sure she is not with other "stationary" guy first..."moveable" are those who failed to know her..haha)
8. at least offer her drink, if u feel she not seh enough or she say she thirsty
9. socalise with her, get to know her.. REM her name. no need ask for her hp. she will give if she wanted to

good luck~
Good job lah, beri standard ONS sieow gan tactics.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 24-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

and last but not least make sure u got $$ in yr pocket to book the hotel room...
Old 24-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

good level of standard operating procedures as detailed..
Old 25-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
Aieks like dat ONS not too worth it man. I take ppls car to disco, normally if you know enough people around you get free drinks too. Clothes normally buy once lah.. dun need to purchase so much.

At least thats what happened when I was back at Australia. Didnt club much in singapore though. due to no one jio. and getting too old liao.
How old are you then? I tot I am one of the oldest ppl here. Good to have someone also same same... Maybe we two old uncles can go clubbing together eh?
Old 25-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

wat! lao jiao alert liao!
Old 25-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!

Haha old liow how to alert. Alert also not attractive liow. You young guys have fun. Me? Maybe I'd just sit on my old rocking chair thinking of the good 'ol days...
Old 25-01-2005, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah old uncle here ... alert alert ... heheheheee .. anyway i notice gals nowadays is more attracted to older men .... so been uncle got a lot of power ...
i think u guys miss out something ... of them of u need LUCK ..... it plays a part in everything ... be it ons ... gf .. WL .. whatever ...
i had luck with some women when i was younger ... wonder if i was braver or ... luck problem ... guess now i exhausted all my luck and have to be a lonely not so old yet not so young WL bonkster ...
Old 25-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Bro secret75,

Can can, clubbing is such a long ago memory liao. Maybe we can go try lah. If I did not guess wrongly you are 30 right?

Bro fcukster,

Sometime its not bravery, girls dig guys who seems sure of themselves and confidence is the key. Normally girls associate older men as being able to take better care of them. And older men are generally more confident, probably why more and more girls go for em lor. Frankly speaking, if you are over 40 and still go clubbing, u really must have lots of guts lah.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1