The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thx for the review on Harmoni...it could very likely be my next hotel 3 trips later. I'd love to venture to Kaha to look see and compare the price difference since harmoni is opp the kaha. As for Panaroma,i think it's quite expensive,isn't it? 4.5 star hotel and a distance from where i wish to venture.

Thank you for your advise.
Dont mention it. We are here to share.

I like to book from kaha. Especially if one happen to stay in that particular hotel for 2 or more consecutive nights. GW hotel i managed to get RP500K plus per nite. Walking rate almost RP800K per nite. See how much one can save?

Btw i personally dont like to book online. Be it Agoda etc. Cos it still cant beat the price i am getting from Kaha. This my opinion and i stand corrected Cos i am just a newbie.
Old 31-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I been to batam for a long long time
I will go for higher end stuff like
Hotels if my budget allows me
Because it's going to be your home or rather love nest
So I want to be as comfortable as much as my vitamin M allows me
As I am allergy to dust
So any hotel which is dirty especially the air con
Can't deceive my nose
Haha
That's why I always prefer cleaner hotels like planet and panorama
Yes they might be expensive
But they made up the better service for it
When I step into a hotel room ... if I sneeze
It means bad ... HEHEE
I like the super king size bed from PANAROMA
Real large ... Threesome? No problem
I think it's because many Caucasians choose to stay there
Those higher end hotels
Their security also tighter
Tbh I rather pay a higher price for a good hotel than a CEWEK
Heehee
Old 01-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
My 2nd time gathering in Batam.
Thanks for the fun filled dinner and bro who took the effort to arrange the old kakis around.
Very happy to see the group again!

A little FR on the gals 28th - 29th March 2014.

BBBJ: Skilled
CIM: Allow
Swallow: Think so

Thanks again and to all bros, so happy to see ya again!

With Regards
Lobert
Bro CX, nice to meet you and all our bros here, nice trip and the most is the CIM and the magic oil.

Cheers..!
Old 01-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Gentlemen this is the Mother Fucker key board warrior who hide behind the monitor screen, zapping other bros in this thread. Do not believe what he wrote here, he is trying hard to salvage his pitiful account from negative. If u can help to bring him further down the road of Non Recovery. Thks for reading my post.
Please.... Never make my pak angry, he my sifu, pak maddog, u still the best.!

Cheers Pak maddog
Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Went over to batam over the weekend.

Customer Service
The counter staff are all very young and also good customer service, i do tip them also the bellboy was also very polite.

Process
I know that, recently a lot of new hotel over there, so give this hotel a try. Amaris, located at nagoya hill. It is just within walking distance to the shopping center. I got the price of SGD 47 buck by booking through agoda, however i think is still quite ok. At the price, can stay better hotel like formosa,but just take it as an experience.

Design
This hotel is open a month ago, it is just behind nagoya shopping mall. It have interconnecting room, bath room is small and room design is cosy nice and beautiful. There is also a safe box inside the room. The external of the hotel very new and nice colour blend. It give me an impression of just a normal budget hotel.

They is also water cooler at the lift lobby at every level with hot and cold water but the place is rather inconvenience in the nite if u want to order food, cos the small eatery only only breakfast and u have to get your own food at the shopping mall opposite. Hot water in the lobby can be use to make cup noodle in the night.

Breakfast
Every one who stay there entitle free breakfast, but the food variety for breakfast is very normal and limited only, is a buffet style but not much to choose from.

Remarks
I do not like to stay in one place for long, would like to try another new hotel there for next trip, likely to try sakura hotel which is located outside the shopping mall.
Bro Naka, will provide you the FR as promise.

Swee boh...

Cheers
Old 01-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
You always got log in, not you just knew u in red zone.
You are not confuse, you know what you have done.
We didnt expose you previously coz didnt want to malu you, let you keep some face. Now you post and act blur.

You zap those bros that attend cheong2009's birthday celebration group trip, when they post to thanks each others.
Does it in anyway offended you?
Or is it no one here want to meet u and join you to batam, you tulan

what u did worse, you first zap Bro maddog_mlvn, a very experience batam cheongster that most of us here respect a lot.
Ndnd, shld kick him, I support u.

Swee boh,

Cheers..

Psssst.... Jawa ya
Old 01-04-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Ndnd, shld kick him, I support u.

Swee boh,

Cheers..

Psssst.... Jawa ya
Jawa punya orang aka Pak Saksi
You are always so SWEE and SWEET
Old 01-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Oh, which explained why my previous stay at Goodway and Mecure need to deposit about $50. Becos i Singaporean...hahaha
actually this deposit rule only comes to light a few years ago
during the mid 2000s and before that
those hotels never asked for deposits at all
maybe many guests elopes without paying
now even we got to surrender our passports to them
Old 01-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Jawa punya orang aka Pak Saksi
You are always so SWEE and SWEET
how are you bro...?

heehee long time no meet you in batam
Old 01-04-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
how are you bro...?

Doing fine Bro
When coming? we can have a coffee cum find the cow session
Old 01-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Doing fine Bro
When coming? we can have a coffee cum find the cow session
ya sure ... I can but must let me know in advance
because I cant bear to leave my old dog alone
Old 01-04-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
Bro CX, nice to meet you and all our bros here, nice trip and the most is the CIM and the magic oil.

Cheers..!
Orang jawa, u should try magic oil next time. :P

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how are you bro...?

my old sifu.. u forget me liao la. meet meet me then no meet come teach me new things. i really newbie who like to learn

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
I been to batam for a long long time I will go for higher end stuff like Hotels if my budget allows me Because it's going to be your home or rather love nest So I want to be as comfortable as much as my vitamin M allows me As I am allergy to dust So any hotel which is dirty especially the air con Can't deceive my nose Haha That's why I always prefer cleaner hotels like planet and panorama Yes they might be expensive But they made up the better service for it When I step into a hotel room ... if I sneeze It means bad ... HEHEE I like the super king size bed from PANAROMA Real large ... Threesome? No problem I think it's because many Caucasians choose to stay there Those higher end hotels Their security also tighter Tbh I rather pay a higher price for a good hotel than a CEWEK Heehee
Try swissbel at harbbourbay, clean, good service and reasonable breakfast. Across the road clean massage.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I like the super king size bed from PANAROMA
Real large ... Threesome? No problem
I think it's because many Caucasians choose to stay there
Those higher end hotels
Their security also tighter
Tbh I rather pay a higher price for a good hotel than a CEWEK
Heehee
Haizzz. Panaroma....bed very big....too bad i slept alone that time. Good breakfast also....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread