The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
U ha..... As long got hole u also never mind wan lah !
As long not the shit hole. hahahaha!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
But 100% you and I cannot be kaki for cheong lah. Ha ha ha. Thank you brudder.
He reminded me my ex-kaki. Worst! Tip the girl RP5K. Why? Cos she couldnt make him cum...after almost 2 hrs of bonking. No joke! KNN! Really pity the gil. Came running to my room and complain to me. No choice. Uncle have to give her RP20K juz enough for ojek.
Old 20-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sol_badguy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning brudder,

You go Indah 2 cewek cannot make it? Kan ni nia, I think you standard very high leh. Yesterday I book same cewek as last time. I stay Prima Asia hotel, near Indah 2. On way back from sing song at KTV, I walk with cewek pass Indah 2 at 11 o clock at night, still got cewek inside. I can see got many quite ok leh.

Brudder you give tip only 13K Rp ah? Waaa lan eh, waitress already I give 20K Rp tip leh. But up to you lah, your money your wish. But 100% you and I cannot be kaki for cheong lah. Ha ha ha.

Thank you brudder.
LOL. But really la, not my standard high, that time really got no nice one, got 2-3 men came out by shaking their head as well, may be nice one already booked la.
And i gave 13k becos no small changes, some more thinking 50k was more to her, service not really good, like acting. Any way, thanks for bro comments.
Old 20-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Brudder,

You say already mah, you know expensive but you still take. So chinese say "Happy, satisfied".
Brudder,
50K Rp only $6 something leh. I think you never go pub or disco or restuarant in Singapore before lah. Kan ni nia, you make me remember my grandmother leh. People say 10 cent see like "bull cart wheel" leh. Eat fish ball mee, ask can take away one fishball and count cheaper or not.
Kan ni nia brudder, want to enjoy, don think and count so much. Like that how to enjoy.

Thank you brudder.
Haha, kena choped by experience bro. Betul pun...cheong dun count so much, got it!
Old 20-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol_badguy1985 View Post
Haha, kena choped by experience bro. Betul pun...cheong dun count so much, got it!
Juz let me share briefly with u.

Tg Pinang was once a good fcuking place. Much better than Batam. But now its history. Though teres still KM24 where gils are available but the distance already piss most of us off. Gils oso CMI. And i oso ustand most gils in KTV town prefer ST. Prices ranges fm 150K or slightly lower. U can get FLs for LT. Prices oso RP300K and above. The latter u have to take the risk cos its FLs.

So, u see. Teres only two fcuking cheap places (actually 3, hehehe) available i.e. Batam and TBK whereby u could choose ur gils in fish tank or in rows concept and u pay midrange RP500K (RP280K oso have) for LT. LT mean overnite. At TBK u could easily get the gils at 10am...and shes urs till next morning 8 or 9am. U treat her well, u get countless bonks. Tats wat u want rite? Wat I am saying here is can u tink of any other nearby fcuking cheap places where it only cost u S$70...and shes urs for @24hrs?? Have some heart when come to tipping the gils.

As for gils attitude problm, go thru the thread and read all those Frs which bros had painstakingly posted. U will realize tat choosing a pretty SYT do come with a price. It varies fm gils to gils. Important thing is tere must be chemistry and respect her for the kind of job shes doing. So, for me, I prefer MILF. Top priority is SERVICES! Looks (6/10), secondary, juz fine for me. To each his own ya.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 20-01-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 20-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Six months never step on the island liao. Think must visit after CNY.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Juz let me share briefly with u.

Tg Pinang was once a good fcuking place. Much better than Batam. But now its history. Though teres still KM24 where gils are available but the distance already piss most of us off. Gils oso CMI. And i oso ustand most gils in KTV town prefer ST. Prices ranges fm 150K or slightly lower. U can get FLs for LT. Prices oso RP300K and above. The latter u have to take the risk cos its FLs.

So, u see. Teres only two fcuking cheap places (actually 3, hehehe) available i.e. Batam and TBK whereby u could choose ur gils in fish tank or in rows concept and u pay midrange RP500K (RP280K oso have) for LT. LT mean overnite. At TBK u could easily get the gils at 10am...and shes urs till next morning 8 or 9am. U treat her well, u get countless bonks. Tats wat u want rite? Wat I am saying here is can u tink of any other nearby fcuking cheap places where it only cost u S$70...and shes urs for @24hrs?? Have some heart when come to tipping the gils.

As for gils attitude problm, go thru the thread and read all those Frs which bros had painstakingly posted. U will realize tat choosing a pretty SYT do come with a price. It varies fm gils to gils. Important thing is tere must be chemistry and respect her for the kind of job shes doing. So, for me, I prefer MILF. Top priority is SERVICES! Looks (6/10), secondary, juz fine for me. To each his own ya.
well said bro...
Old 20-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Booyakasha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to trouble you guys here, but where can one find MILFs from massage to book out and bring back to the hotel until next morning? Rough estimation of price?

So far the thread concentrates on SYTs.

Thanks in advance.

Latest Ferry rates:
BatamFast/Penguin to Batam Center return is $40 including all surcharges.
Old 21-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally know how 2 post pics .
Tis is the pics of Hotel Utama's Deluxe rm.

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!.
Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!.

只在乎曾经拥有

Last edited by taxi69; 21-01-2009 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 21-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
want to enjoy, don think and count so much. Like that how to enjoy.
Agreed on tat .

Quote:
He reminded me my ex-kaki. Worst! Tip the girl RP5K. Why? Cos she couldnt make him cum...after almost 2 hrs of bonking. No joke! KNN!
Haha....like tat oso can ah?

Quote:
that time really got no nice one, got 2-3 men came out by shaking their head as well, may be nice one already booked la.
Understand tat,experience it be4.

Quote:
Bro,waiting 2 go cheong with u leh.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 21-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Good morning brudder,

Don't like that say lah, I not chop you lah brudder.

I think brudder Xdecepticon say is correct. Kan ni nia We want go enjoy, we must also think the cewek is human bean too. Even if pay $100, no lose because we can fuck so many time up to you leh.

You go Hatyai book overnight, girl will only let you fuck 2 time sometime 3 time. Nah bey chee bye Want to fuck more she will keng, like drunk, go out until morning go back, many many stunt. Don't belief, you try go hatyai.

I think i want try go batam this week because got 1 FL today go back kampung and bring back 3 cewek to work. I can try before she work in house. Ha ha ha. Like first blood. Ha ha ha. If all 3 cewek pretty, I think i try one short with 1 cewek, 1 overnight and last one short time. Ha ha ha. What you think brudders? ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders
Old 21-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Who said Hatyaai girlkonly let u screw one or two times?U must have arse luck to get this kind of gal. Everywhere is the same. Even i cheong Cp also kena girl airoplane before.But i can only say so far i have not encountered one in Batam.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,waiting 2 go cheong with u leh.
Maybe March. Will PM u.
Old 21-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning brudder,

Don't like that say lah, I not chop you lah brudder.

I think brudder Xdecepticon say is correct. Kan ni nia We want go enjoy, we must also think the cewek is human bean too. Even if pay $100, no lose because we can fuck so many time up to you leh.

I think i want try go batam this week because got 1 FL today go back kampung and bring back 3 cewek to work. I can try before she work in house. Ha ha ha. Like first blood. Ha ha ha. If all 3 cewek pretty, I think i try one short with 1 cewek, 1 overnight and last one short time. Ha ha ha. What you think brudders? ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders
Haha...i know la, treat them as human too. You said can fuck many times? 5 times? They pandai acting ler. Usually b4 sleeping once, midnight some cewek gave some cewek pretending, then morning once....max 3 times
Old 22-01-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe March. Will PM u.
No problem bro .

Btw ,there's 1 bro who upz my pt but did not leave nick.Whoever is,tks .

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread