The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Today demo is about requesting government to raise the minimum wage 30% higher next year, zzzz
Old 02-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sorg86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Not sure if it is your first time to Batam....it can be unsafe especially when she take you to an isolated/deserted building. My suggestion is that you would get her to meet you at another hotel for that short-time fun......
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I am about to say that also. You are lucky she did not have a group of people there to rob you at that place.
First time there. On the hindsight, I considered myself lucky that I had a good fuck without any trouble. All in all, it was a good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
One small question,did you go Raw? i ask cos your FR looks impromptu,it sure sounds like you did.

Hope you didn't tho cos if you do,good luck with that.
Did with cap. Always keep one in my wallet for "emergencies". In fact, would have gone for round 3 if I had another raincoat.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssamuel View Post
Dear all Chiongsters in Batam,

Please take note that there is a mass demonstrations estimate 10AM to 5PM Indonesia Time

Latest Updates, Mass Crowd in Sekupang, Batu Ampar, Location. They will slowly march to other places. Most likely will come Batam center/nagoya area in the afternoon.
Abang, tommorrow any demonstrations ? I'm going Batam tommorrow for the weekend? Any areas to avoid? Thank you in advance.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssamuel View Post
Today demo is about requesting government to raise the minimum wage 30% higher next year, zzzz
Hmmmm....just wondering will that also mean an increase of the cewek booking fees by 30% ?
Old 02-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Abang, tommorrow any demonstrations ? I'm going Batam tommorrow for the weekend? Any areas to avoid? Thank you in advance.
Bros..me in Batam now..demo only at Batam Ctr..Nagoya as per normal. Anyway..for frequent Batam goers..these demoa r more common than you realise. So dont worry too much about it.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Anyone been to octopuss health center in pacific hotel before? Juz wanna know if is the same concept as delta massage.. going to batam this Saturday for foods n massage spree.. u r always welcome to join bro SOi6 n myself...
Old 02-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FukNoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm planning to stay at Harmoni Suites hotel in Batam for a short 2D1N trip.
But i read that some hotels dont allow ceweks.
Has any bros stayed in this hotel before?
The hotel is near Nagoya Hills.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Gd say..... thumb up for u...
U also gd say. I also thumb up for you

418 + 11 = 429
Old 02-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
U also gd say. I also thumb up for you

418 + 11 = 429
Awwww.. thxs so much for ur pts... will return u back tomorrow ok..wakaka.. double thumbs up now haha
Old 02-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro..to each his own lah. Better you join me go Blakang Padang we hijack a boat catch some grouper lah. I in Batam now.
Yes,i'm on my own.

U enjoy yrself with yr boat to catch grouper fish.

U have a gd time in Batam har.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
In case you haven't read my previous previous postings,I also stay in same room,same hotel almost all the time. Got a hidden-self-built safe,surveillance cam just outside room and access to hotel network.I stayed in a "special" room which can be convert into a mini discotheque or KTV at will,hehehe...and I have peace of mind whenever i am out.
i got read yr most post,i also got read yr special rm b4. Very innovative & very creative man u r,know realli know how to spend & enjoy yrself in Batam. Newbie guy but i see u r not cheong stupidly.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
i also say this in my previous posting,when one think he treating the girl well,the girl whom he feels he treated well may feel she is in torment.
This is a gd say too!
Old 02-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post

Spoiling for the rest? No bro,u misunderstand...more like treating the girl like an "animal" to be precise. U see before,how an animal would react when it sees a human for first time? Or how human would react when they see a animal for first time?Making his animal feel comfortable with him with no spoiling the market element unlike those who over-pay a lot,over-tip a lot,buy gifts in shopping is treating like pet.

Usual Singaporean thinking always think,i pay for this service,i am king and u are slave. Most expect pple respect them because they have money.Every time also can see in Singapore even in newspaper with maid kena torture by employer etc. All become like masters and slavers . If bring this thinking "many money = respect" go cheong batam or anywhere in the world,anyone will suffer.
Hmm... to each his own. You're entitled to your opinion. If you know me, like a couple of bros that I had met before, you will know that I treat my cewek well. But that does not equate to splurging or over pampering them.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 02-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro fish got a point.. Indo cewek smart always try to ketok (chop carrot) SG bro who give them impression that 'eh I have money so I pay you you service me' but sad truth is she spread her legs for one a many (probably broke) indo cowoks for free since dunno when...

Money is universal tt is true.. And we come Batam for cheap sex.. But if this kind of ceweks see u as walking atm tt is sad (even tho u think u treating grl nice)

Unless yr telling me u up those high end girls
Old 03-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wandiwismangan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Anyone been to octopuss health center in pacific hotel before? Juz wanna know if is the same concept as delta massage.. going to batam this Saturday for foods n massage spree.. u r always welcome to join bro SOi6 n myself...
Yup been there before, in fact, for me it's a must go to places. It's something like delta with all those health facilities but unlike delta it has a package with sex. You can check my post that I did several weeks ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread