The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yupo View Post
Both me and my friend debated to which hotel to stay, we choose Novotel over Formosa which my friend insisted due to Formosa looks so run down and low class (My friend abit high class kind of person). Booked 2 rooms through AGODA.com 66SGD each for 2 Nights, Executive Queen bed room.
Since this is being brought up,currently there is a joint promo between Starhub and Agoda.com when one is booking a hotel stated as below (prices are excluding 10%+10% tax):

http://www.agoda.com/pages/agoda/def...63542313872 0

Quote:
I convinced a friend of mine (he is not straight) to accompany me to batam, both of us are 1st timers.
If i am not wrong,i read from previous postings that Batam also has a place for non-straight patrons. Maybe other senior bros here can verify as there are little information on this.

Quote:
I hope all this information can help future peeps who are interested and may want to try things out like me, I'm planning to go back batam again during september! And Always wear condom!
In case you didn't realise it yet,you have just provide me with information during a particular season in Batam cheong scene.I have recorded it down. I am sure many newbies like myself will be thankful to you in future when (and if) they read your post in this thread.

My sincere thanks to you.

I am sure you know where and what goes "not right" in your trip and i am also sure in your next Sept trip,you are likely to correct what that is "not right",and hopefully your next will be a much better one than this.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 30-07-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If i am not wrong,i read from previous postings that Batam also has a place for non-straight patrons. Maybe other senior bros here can verify as there are little information on this.
Mas ndnd favorit hang out .
Old 30-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
packrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackrotten is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Conclusion:

Joints open during ramadan period? - YES they do! after 9pm they will on thier lights! but they open at 6pm backdoor! (or maybe even earlier! 11am i walk around formosa hotel got uncle ask can bring me go see girl already! but sure is backdoor open!)

Girls - depends on each joint, i only visit the joints dynasty and sedona (goldbird i think?) and Kings massage, didn't go alisan ktv when they are open. Range from Sibeh AUntie (maybe for older people) to a pretty girl but not model look just like some poly/jc girl student look.

Taxi cost - 30k to 50k

money changers - 25th - 27th july range from 9100 - 9200 per 1 sgd

Novotel Hotel - Good room. 7/10 due to my broken shower head. got safety deposit box also can keep your passport, easy to use instructions! facilities not bad ! Family orientated! can see Jap girls, Indian girls, Ang moh girls!, Singaporeans girls too! 2 days 2 mornings i see around at hotel lobby. I also got info from the 1st girl that novotel hotel mostly frequent these people (Jap,koreans,Family oriented people) and formosa mostly for malaysia, and most important uncles from singapore LOL! She also says Pacific Palace is No.2 in batam and another hotel i forgot the name is 1st. Breakfast suck don't bother eating the breakfast. our rooms were booked without hotel breakfast. Room service food so so only..

I hope all this information can help future peeps who are interested and may want to try things out like me, I'm planning to go back batam again during september! And Always wear condom!
May i know how much was your expense for 3 day trip in Batam?

thk u in advance
Old 30-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
nyahaha cause 1st time in batam then on the streets outside Dynasty 99 totally you only see 2 Singaporeans only literally LOL! During ramadan very quiet most of the bars includes Lucy Oar house no lights and off plus i see no girls around. only the bartender. Also they say that girls are not suppose to do this thing during this holiday. But later found out she malaysian chinese =/
OIC

Good FR, up your points.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good contributions, will up your points after my power has restored!
Old 30-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I going batam tomorrow due to work...
Thinking of trying massage with special... Any recommendations?

I have never try batam before... Dunno where to go or where to look for Chinese ladies ... I will be arriving at sekupang and going to one of the shipyard to work. So is there any good places which are not too far?
Old 31-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Place: Sedona (i think its goldbird ktv?)
Name: Ye Ye
Face: 8/10 Smooth nice cute young face!
Skin: Smooth Brown silky chocolate!
body: 8/10 Ok Slim enough for me ! Boobs B Cup ^_^
Frenching: Like no tomorrow!!
Fingering: YES !!!!
bj: Not too much i prefer fxxking..
Painting: no allow
Fj: Very VERY TIGHT!!!
Gfe: 9/10
Rtf: Maybe.
Smoker: Yes ( she didn't smoke but can smell from her )
Got snap any photo of her?
Old 31-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Btm is big, if u didnt realise it, u may have pass by the place as u did not take a good look at it. But we can alway ask around on that place. Help u keep a look up when i am there too.
As July is coming to an end & August is drawing near...time to plan for my next Batam Trip.

And i just found Yong Heng Dried Food store in Batam that sells all kinds of dry food...and the Dried Sea Horse i was looking for.

The only sad part is about what i found is i can't walk there and an ojek or taxi will be needed as it is close to Golden Prawn or Sekupang Harbour area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Mas ndnd favorit hang out .
Oh,so there is really a hang out place in Batam for non-straight person ah?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 31-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Places of interest in Batam.

I list them out below,some of which i have visited before,but most of them not. So i am going to print this post out and then cross out once i have been there over a period of a few trips. Hope this can rectify that Batam isn't just a boring place for "Uncles" only,hehehe....

I am sure there will be other nice places not listed,but as a newbie i would prefer to take baby step a time.

Beside going for the usual Bonk>Sleep>Eat>Bonk again~ process , i will be taking time to pay one of the below places a visit in my coming and every future Batam trip.

All the info listing above are in J-peg aka photo format. So if anyone need to,all you need to do is right click on the pic you want, "save as" into your comp and transfer the photo into your mobile phone for future Batam travel reference. Then can show to taxi driver or ojek to ensure they know where you want to go. That's what i do,hope it works for you too.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 31-07-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As July is coming to an end & August is drawing near...time to plan for my next Batam Trip.

And i just found Yong Heng Dried Food store in Batam that sells all kinds of dry food...and the Dried Sea Horse i was looking for.

OK, let plan for our next trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh,so there is really a hang out place in Batam for non-straight person ah?
mAROON massage..... Located in Nagoya area. not sure if it is still open, chance upon it few years ago....

I am straight.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Places of interest in Batam.

I list them out below,some of which i have visited before,but most of them not. So i am going to print this post out and then cross out once i have been there over a period of a few trips. Hope this can rectify that Batam isn't just a boring place for "Uncles" only,hehehe....

I am sure there will be other nice places not listed,but as a newbie i would prefer to take baby step a time.

Beside going for the usual Bonk>Sleep>Eat>Bonk again~ process , i will be taking time to pay one of the below places a visit in my coming and every future Batam trip.

All the info listing above are in J-peg aka photo format. So if anyone need to,all you need to do is right click on the pic you want, "save as" into your comp and transfer the photo into your mobile phone for future Batam travel reference. Then can show to taxi driver or ojek to ensure they know where you want to go. That's what i do,hope it works for you too.

Cheers!
Bro, nice post, thank you for the effort.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
mAROON massage..... Located in Nagoya area. not sure if it is still open, chance upon it few years ago....

I am straight.
of course you are straight because you will get headache if you dont see a strange piece of pussy every day
Old 31-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
OK, let plan for our next trip.
if both of you happen to be cheonging at weekend, count me in..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread