The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icefreezed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What happens after the wife discovers your infidelity...

Hi guys, just wondering, from your personal experiences, when ur wife finds out about ur infidelity and goes into a rage.. what was your reaction? and why did you react that way..? Persistent denial? Complete confession? And the result..?

this is my first thread, do let me know if i should specify my question further for an easier discussion. Those without first hand experience may also share your views.
Old 25-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: What happens after the wife discovers your infidelity...

If there is no chance of smoking your way out, might as well own up and ask for forgiveness. Do not insult her intelligence and hence, infuriating her further when there's little for you to argue out. Admit your mistake (this is where you could exaggerate your follies and make it look like you were seriously vulnerable although not fully justifiable to cheat) and hopefully she'll forgive you.
Old 25-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FallenLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happens after? A lifelong pain and scar?
The least u can do is not to spin more lies in defense and let her know what made u cheat.
Her wrath is temporary, wish I can say the same for her broken soul though....
Old 26-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

tell yr wife that everyday eat char kway teow also will get sian and pray hard that she can understand yr analogy.
Old 26-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

tell her flatly..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

There will be hell on earth...
Old 26-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay calm, prepare for the worst and love your kids more!
Old 26-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

all i can say is good luck all trust broken and your future is full of spotcheck and suspious query.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The wife can close 1 eye to her hubby's CCAs as long as he doesn't bring his mistress back home. I've seen it before.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
a_black_knight is Cool - loads of Potential

Well, if it is your first time she probably will forgive you! But then here onward life will be very hard! No more late outing, phone may be checks and alw got to report to her your where about! Not my personal experience but those listed are what my friends have share with me
Old 27-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No point covering lie after lie. Prepare to lost your freedom and maybe privacy.it will be a good confinment and start to build the love again (if u still love her). It might takes a long period of time for her to trust you again. Gd luck to ts.
Old 27-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
garlic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be prepared for the increase in frequency of masturbating....
Old 27-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

The day i started eating outside i prepare my "speech" aldy...If get caught just say i'm sorry blah blah..Wont do it again blah blah & the killer "from now onwards u hold the atm & credit cards"...No choice to say this but this way can gain back her trust (hopefully) & help myself fm eating outside again
Old 01-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icefreezed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: What happens after the wife discovers your infidelity...

Ha the worst has happened.. His wife called and challenged him to tell me that he loves me, otherwise make it clear.

Sadly after much hesitation he said in front of both of us that he wants to end the r/s.... The pain was beyond what words can describe.... Before i allowed him to say further, i hung up the phone. It was jus too painful to hear more..

During that one yr he brought so much happiness and hopes into my life.. We travelled, we went to the beaches, we went to the seaside and chatted endlessly, went to an island and rode bike without helmets, we watched my favourite hk drama series till wee hours before zzz monster defeated me. His hugs his kisses the smittened look in his eyes..the love we made.

Apart frm the fact that he is married, the r/s was perfect..the chemistry was amazing. There were so many times we knew jus exactly wat each other had in mind.

I believed he has nv lied abt his feelings for me but i guess in the end someone has to be sacrificed to end the ww3.

I know he has tried his best but just cant bring himself to do it all the way.

I met him HERE 3 yrs ago and chatted online for 2 yrs. we finally met and gt tgt 1 yr ago. Not fb but more than jus gf bf.. He is a very nice and sweet guy. Sorry guys, i just need a place to pour all my sorrows. Yes no one will pity the 3rd party cos she deserves it.

Babe..if u ever read this post, pls remember that i hav never and will never blame u for wat u have said. You will always remain my sweetheart.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She will let other men fuxk her to revenge on you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1