The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-09-2014, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by DITDOT21 View Post
Was at Punggol last Sunday night with my gf and the spot was dark enough for us to make out and have sex.

Saw a number of cars there too and enjoyed the view of shadowy figures humping one another while my gf rides on top of me. Only thing was, because it was so dark, some of the cars (having finished the deed and wanted to exit) turned on their headlamps and light shone through my crystal clear window, exposing my gf's breasts and the act of her riding on me.

We are planning to have a session this Sunday night of there's time. Location tbc :P
Y not try at punggol carpark,the one facing expressway,very quiet place at the last storey
..block 210...i want to see also...
Old 19-09-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
member1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any sisters here interested trying out in those location listed here? pm me..
Old 22-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
How about the recently discovered mt faber reservoir
surely lots of hungry mosquito there waiting
Old 22-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
belowthebelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a bonk session in one of the public toilet in hawker center. 11plus at night. Its so quiet and lots of echo when my gal moans. Very exciting cos some foreigners will come in and pee. Just make sure we keep super quiet when they come in. Area: geylang east
Old 22-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last saturday nite,drive to ECP with my wife n went to the big carpark facing the expressway. Saw a mpv white car n decided to park beside it. Saw a couple inside,me n my.wife start kissing...i'm sure the couple saw us cos our car window is very clear not tinted...so i asked my wife to give me a blow...after tat my wife ask me to breast fuck her since she's on period..n she lifted up her shirt n btw she already took off her bra before tat...i took off my jeans n boxer,went to her seat n on top of her n cum on her breast...surely tat couple saw us...so if anyone here who is tat couple,tell me...it's on last sat at around 2 plus morning at ecp carpark facing the expressway,my car is hatchback grey color...
Old 22-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Last saturday nite,drive to ECP with my wife n went to the big carpark facing the expressway. Saw a mpv white car n decided to park beside it. Saw a couple inside,me n my.wife start kissing...i'm sure the couple saw us cos our car window is very clear not tinted...so i asked my wife to give me a blow...after tat my wife ask me to breast fuck her since she's on period..n she lifted up her shirt n btw she already took off her bra before tat...i took off my jeans n boxer,went to her seat n on top of her n cum on her breast...surely tat couple saw us...so if anyone here who is tat couple,tell me...it's on last sat at around 2 plus morning at ecp carpark facing the expressway,my car is hatchback grey color...
wow that's cool
Old 23-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowthebelt View Post
Had a bonk session in one of the public toilet in hawker center. 11plus at night. Its so quiet and lots of echo when my gal moans. Very exciting cos some foreigners will come in and pee. Just make sure we keep super quiet when they come in. Area: geylang east
Never try before, should be sexciting.,

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-09-2014, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
What's so shiok about letting pple see? Hmm don't get it man
Old 23-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
A guy friend brought me to a secluded area along the way to RWS and we were facing the sea.
think i know where it is, an outdoor spot that can have the view of the sea, at night nobody goes there
Old 27-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Had a long night and just reached home this morning.....

Gf went drinking with her colleagues and as her driver, went to pick her up. She was quite drunk and high. Inside car, she was kissing and touching me.... i knew she was horny but there was many people walking past. Ask her if want to go other place to bonk and she agreed. Drove to cp at west.... but gf already fell asleep. No matter how i call or wake her, she doesn't wake up.

Sian half but decide to go ahead. Took off gf's clothes. Spend at least 20 mins trying to make her nake... so hard when she is asleep. She was in a blouse and short tight skirt. Lower her seat and climb over... spread open her legs... lick her pussy to make it wet. Then start to poke her. She still sleeping and doesn't know what is going on... but will let out soft moan once awhile.

Come to think of it, if its other guys she also don't know. So dangerous. Anyway suddenly halfway, i must have shaked her too much while bonking... she wants to puke!!! No time for plastic bag so just open door and she half naked body lean out to puke. I was in very odd weird position as well. There were other cars with couples nearby and quite sure they can see us. But can't care so much. After she puke finish faster close the door. I haven't cum yet.... so continue to bonk her. In the end cum on her body and clean her up.

I thought that was the end of the night. Took my jacket and cover her and drove back to her place. Thought she will wake up as usual. But this time die die also don't wake up. Jia lat! Try to help her wear her clothes also can't. (She is still naked) drove up to her mscp and let her sleep more. Almost 5am but still not awake. Petrol also running very low. Panic liao... scare her housemates awake soon and i need to go toilet. Help her wear my oversize jacket and her panty... nothing else. Drove to her blk and nearest to lift and carry her home. Lucky never bump into anyone.
Old 27-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol... I can guess u must racking ur brains hard on how to get her back home with clothes on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Had a long night and just reached home this morning.....

Gf went drinking with her colleagues and as her driver, went to pick her up. She was quite drunk and high. Inside car, she was kissing and touching me.... i knew she was horny but there was many people walking past. Ask her if want to go other place to bonk and she agreed. Drove to cp at west.... but gf already fell asleep. No matter how i call or wake her, she doesn't wake up.

Sian half but decide to go ahead. Took off gf's clothes. Spend at least 20 mins trying to make her nake... so hard when she is asleep. She was in a blouse and short tight skirt. Lower her seat and climb over... spread open her legs... lick her pussy to make it wet. Then start to poke her. She still sleeping and doesn't know what is going on... but will let out soft moan once awhile.

Come to think of it, if its other guys she also don't know. So dangerous. Anyway suddenly halfway, i must have shaked her too much while bonking... she wants to puke!!! No time for plastic bag so just open door and she half naked body lean out to puke. I was in very odd weird position as well. There were other cars with couples nearby and quite sure they can see us. But can't care so much. After she puke finish faster close the door. I haven't cum yet.... so continue to bonk her. In the end cum on her body and clean her up.

I thought that was the end of the night. Took my jacket and cover her and drove back to her place. Thought she will wake up as usual. But this time die die also don't wake up. Jia lat! Try to help her wear her clothes also can't. (She is still naked) drove up to her mscp and let her sleep more. Almost 5am but still not awake. Petrol also running very low. Panic liao... scare her housemates awake soon and i need to go toilet. Help her wear my oversize jacket and her panty... nothing else. Drove to her blk and nearest to lift and carry her home. Lucky never bump into anyone.
Old 27-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many reported cases in China and Taiwan. . So called 捡尸大队 standby outside pubs to pick up girls who are dead drunk.
Old 28-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
Many reported cases in China and Taiwan. . So called 捡尸大队 standby outside pubs to pick up girls who are dead drunk.
i so tempted to try but i need accomplice. 1 person cannot achieve
Old 28-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
almera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried once at an open area besides the mingshu we stayed in Taiwan. It was abt 9pm, sky was dark, quite gancheong..
Old 28-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Martian.C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Done it in school before, hid inside an unused classroom and locked the doors.

At first hide behind some curtains so even if someone look in also cannot see then when high we moved to beside the door so nobody can see when they try to look in.

Whenever someone tries to open the door.. the panic and excitement sia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1