The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

First, many thanks to bro elth for the ctc of Jin Hua. Smsed her last Friday and she immediately responsed. As usual, booked a room and smsed her room no.

She was very punctual and showed up after some 5 mins. Ding dong, I opened the door and saw a sweet looking girl with long flowing hair.

Invited her into the room. She suggested going shower together. We quickly each took off our clothes. She had a slim, fair and very nice proportional body.

She went into the tiny bathroom first, checked the water temperature. Then she applied soap on my body and started to rub her tits all over my body. She washed my didi thoroughly. I did hope that she would give me a bbbj in the bathroom but she didn´t. She cleaned me up nicely before showering herself.

I went to the bed first to wait for her. Very quickly she went out. We both were lying in the bed. I started to attack her pink nipples. I sucked with my mouth her right nipple and with my hand, I fondled her left nipple. She seemed to like it as she began to moan.

My hand started roaming her pussy and she became slowly wet. I moved down and started to eat her pussy. Uhmmmm, it tasted very good. No smell and still pinkish and very wet.

Her moaning and her breath became heavier and heavier, the deeper I went with my tongue into her cunt. With one hand, I attacked her clitoris while at the same time painting her pussy. She buay tahan liao and asked me to f**k her.

I laid back and asked her to bj me. She understood that now was her turn to serve me. She grasped the cap from the night table, put it onto my didi and gave me a bj. But as she was very horny, she didn´t do the bj very long. After max 3 min of blowing, she asked me to enter into her.

I spread her legs and enter my didi into her pussy. Oh man, she was so tight so that I was unable to enter my whole didi (I got quite big size hihihihi) into her but needed to put it slowly and “piece by piece”. After my didi fully went into her cunt, she made a loud scream. Very shiok man. I kept pumping her in the missionary position and saw that she quite enjoyed. Her moaning became non-stop and louder and louder. She held her legs up in the air for me to go deep into her. I then put her legs over my shoulders, pumped her hard and furiously and upload all my soldiers into the cap.

She helped me to clean up. We tcss a bit and left the hotel together.

Overall, it was a very session. So thank you bro elth again for introducing me this wonderful gem.

My rating for Jin Hua:

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Frenching: didn´t try
Painting : yes, she likes it very much, very wet
Fingering : only outside
Bj: 5/10 (a bit too short)
Fj : 8/10 very accommodating, very shiok (although I only tried missionary)
Gfe : 7/10
Rtf : of course when vit. M recharged
Overall : 8/10
Damage : 80 + room (20) + cd (2).

If you like my FR, please up my points so that I get more power to up other bros. Thank you.
Old 29-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gorush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for bro's recommendation. Just bonk with Jinhua and share my opinion below:

Face: 6/10 average
Figure: 8/10 quite young flesh,
Boob: 8/10 B cup but I like feeling of grasping
Bj; 8/10 comfortable, both in Bathroom and on bed
Fj: 9/10 tight pussy suck my little bro and almost cannot hold to cum
Service attitude: 8/10 accomdating

A very nice experience with Jinhua and I quite enjoy her young body. Strongly recommend to bros and I will put her in my regular list
Cindy
Lucy
Old 01-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
Meltdown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeltdown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro for the contact,

FR as follows : -

Look : 5.5 (but confirm is syt)
body : 7 (got baby fat maybe)
Boobs : B plus minus
BJ : 7
FJ : 7 (nice sound effect)
Gfe: 7
Damage : $80 exclude room
RTF : most likely not as still have many FLs to try.(contact given by other bros)

I think she is still new in this trade, maybe other bros can teach her more tricks....
Old 07-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
james5820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your lobang. She is indeed a good Gem. My simple FR as follow.

Pick her up at Ge...... and we headed to L81. My first impression on her is that she looks innocent and she is rather quiet during the journey.

Once we got in the room, I chatted with her for a while just to break the ice. Then she helped me to strip and my hand start to roam everywhere on her body. I got to say, she has a pair of beautiful boots. We then went the bathroom and she start to wash and Body Message me. The feeling was great and I move to her butt and use my didi to rubba her while my both hands is on her boots. She suddenly move forward and say in Chinese :"your didi almost went in". Wow, that turned me on.

I will keep the rest short and sharp

While on the bed, she start to lick you everywhere and her BBBJ is fantastic. I told her that it's my turn to service her, and she lie down and I start my tongue working everypart of her body. She is so wet and her maon starts getting louder and louder. My didi is dying to go for the battle and she capped for me and I start battling with her. Her maon is so loud that I guess it can be heard from outside. Finally, my volcano erupted. One point to take note, She likes to ride on you and enjoy. I wanted to change position but she asked me to wait and she keep shaking on top of me and enjoying herself.

Overall:

looks: 8/10 (sweet, young and innocent look)
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair)
boobs: 8/10 (just rite for her size, should be B+ or C)
figure: 8/10 (slim and no fats)
hj: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 9/10
pussy: 9/10 (very wet and no smell)
damage: $150/2/2 + $20 hotel + CD

RTH (return to her, I hope I use the rite term): YES, YES, YES,.......

Pls PM me if you have more of this lobang, Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5820 View Post
looks: 8/10 (sweet, young and innocent look)
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair)
boobs: 8/10 (just rite for her size, should be B+ or C)
figure: 8/10 (slim and no fats)
hj: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 9/10
pussy: 9/10 (very wet and no smell)
damage: $150/2/2 + $20 hotel + CD

RTH (return to her, I hope I use the rite term): YES, YES, YES,.......

Pls PM me if you have more of this lobang, Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for ur FR upz u

Old 07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
IronRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share the contact , thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Just received call from Jin Hua, that a bro here try to do 2shot at $80.

I think when you got contact you should know the damages not finish job then bargain. She is here to earn money so really hope you can understand.

Lets treat this as a misunderstanding. Hope the bro mobile ending with "635" reading this can understand.

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour

Happy Bonking
elth

Old 10-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
joelng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Can i have her contact??
Old 14-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

Weekend Coming interested bros can PM me. Thanks

Old 17-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

interested bros can PM me will screen 1st before share. Thanks

Old 20-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Weekend coming !!!!!!!

interested bros can PM me will screen 1st before share. Thanks

got any FR bo ??

Old 20-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gagagaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am queuing up for the contacts here lo...
Old 22-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
Fastfwd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFastfwd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
why so many contacts given still no FR leh
1st thks to TS and will up u when fr is posted. Finally make contact with JH and agreed to pick her up along Gxxx rd . Once in the car noticed that she was a young and innocent girl with wet hair as she has just bath. Not so pretty and had stained teeth and bad breath. Apart from these little “flaws” she had a great body and wore super short skirt. We got to chit chat and got along quite well along the way to our love nest.
Once we got into the elevator we were hugging each other and when the room door is shut started frenching each other with crossed tongues. Once naked I proceeded to the bath and she followed (+ pt as she just bathed). She start to soap me and started to use her boobs to rub me from the back and then on the front , occasionally and accidentally CB rub against the LC, wah super shiok. After which she got down on her knees & gave me a BBJ. Good suction and after a while I finished bathing and proceed to the bed whilst she washes up.

She came onto the bed and we hug each other again giving the much needed warmth as the air-con was cold. Once warm up she proceed to cat bath me from top to feet and ended up giving me a BBBJ again as she sucked on me she looked up with that sweet innocent face and boy that made me horny. I was also servicing her with my fingers and can hear moans coming from her. Told her to lie down and we did a 69 , gave a wild tongue lashing job and can feel her shaking violently from side to side. Her tits stands erected now from her previous inverted position told me that she was enjoying the moment, she moaned to be screwed and taking the CD, place in at her mouth and roll in over my rock hard dick. I ram her in missionary and she was screaming away , shifted to scissors and rammed her hard again and she was very responsive. Controlling myself not to off load I turn her over and did her in doggie and boy it seems she loved doggie even more as her screams were even louder than before matching the hard ramming that I was giving her from the back,. The sight of her butt with her great bod and ass was spectacular coupled with her moaning and screaming to match it was only a matter of time that we will explode. Slowed down, turn her back to missionary, placed a pillow below her and rammed her all the way and exploded way deep inside her.

Jin Hua
boobs: B– firm & a good handful
Bod : great shape and figure
bbbj: good suction & the looking up with that innocent look-priceless
fj: accommodating various positions. Will squeeze u dry if left inside after cumming
pussy: no smell , great ass
damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + own CD
RTF : May but too many on hit list still outstanding

For her contact kindly pm the thread starter here. Thank you and enjoy.
Pls up my pts if u benefited/enjoy my FR
Old 22-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sas9726 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested to meet up this lady. Can u pass me her ctc?
Old 22-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastfwd View Post
1st thks to TS and will up u when fr is posted. Finally make contact with JH and agreed to pick her up along Gxxx rd . Once in the car noticed that she was a young and innocent girl with wet hair as she has just bath. Not so pretty and had stained teeth and bad breath. Apart from these little “flaws” she had a great body and wore super short skirt. We got to chit chat and got along quite well along the way to our love nest.
Once we got into the elevator we were hugging each other and when the room door is shut started frenching each other with crossed tongues. Once naked I proceeded to the bath and she followed (+ pt as she just bathed). She start to soap me and started to use her boobs to rub me from the back and then on the front , occasionally and accidentally CB rub against the LC, wah super shiok. After which she got down on her knees & gave me a BBJ. Good suction and after a while I finished bathing and proceed to the bed whilst she washes up.

She came onto the bed and we hug each other again giving the much needed warmth as the air-con was cold. Once warm up she proceed to cat bath me from top to feet and ended up giving me a BBBJ again as she sucked on me she looked up with that sweet innocent face and boy that made me horny. I was also servicing her with my fingers and can hear moans coming from her. Told her to lie down and we did a 69 , gave a wild tongue lashing job and can feel her shaking violently from side to side. Her tits stands erected now from her previous inverted position told me that she was enjoying the moment, she moaned to be screwed and taking the CD, place in at her mouth and roll in over my rock hard dick. I ram her in missionary and she was screaming away , shifted to scissors and rammed her hard again and she was very responsive. Controlling myself not to off load I turn her over and did her in doggie and boy it seems she loved doggie even more as her screams were even louder than before matching the hard ramming that I was giving her from the back,. The sight of her butt with her great bod and ass was spectacular coupled with her moaning and screaming to match it was only a matter of time that we will explode. Slowed down, turn her back to missionary, placed a pillow below her and rammed her all the way and exploded way deep inside her.

Jin Hua
boobs: B– firm & a good handful
Bod : great shape and figure
bbbj: good suction & the looking up with that innocent look-priceless
fj: accommodating various positions. Will squeeze u dry if left inside after cumming
pussy: no smell , great ass
damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + own CD
RTF : May but too many on hit list still outstanding

For her contact kindly pm the thread starter here. Thank you and enjoy.
many many thanks for your FR will up u soon

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1