The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
paul'l is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

I'm interested to meet up this lady. Can u share her ctc pls...
Old 22-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yeahyeahboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro im interested in this girl. can give me her ctc. hope u will pm me soon. thanks!
Old 27-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend Coming interested bros can PM me. Thanks

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour

Old 31-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

New Month

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour

Old 05-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

$80/1shot/1hour

I will share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me

Old 05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

refresh pics

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...7b17c5aa61.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...14de0d326d.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c60ba5e86f.jpg

Old 08-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
baabaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Hey bRos...

Actually i got her number for quite sometime already and have been kepping her number till i almost forgot about her... ke ke....
However, after my lunch on Friday. I've got nothing better to do, i went through my phonebook and saw her name... and out of curiosity... i messaged Jin Hua for an appointment and not expecting any reply from her(coz have kept the number for every long time liao) ke ke... but i got an instant reply.. wa ha ha... lucky day... so proceeded with the appointment.

I picked her up near the Lor 20s and proceeded to Lavender. The first impression was a young sweet face with a "tneh"voice and abit "baa baa" .. i thought to myself.. this time win liao la sure will piang her all the way liao.. ke ke....

Once in the room, she sat down on the bed beside me and we chatted. after awhile, she got up and stood near to me and started to undress for me... being a gentlemen, I also recipocate her actions lor... wa ha ha.... slowly slowly taking off her clothings piece by piece... damn shiok... and she was wearing a pair of matching lingerie.... pink lacy bra with a cute pink transculent lacy panty with strings on the side... needless to say... i pull the strings slowly lar... ke ke.... shiok.... at this time... my little bro already at full mast liao... how to tahan...

finally we managed to strip each other.. she held my hand and proceed to the bathroom. She carefully cleaned my body.. armpits, between legs, ass... each time she will cheekily tickle me abit.. makeing me damn shiok. then best of all., she uses her C-cup breast to massage me all over... front, back and di di wasn't left out also.... shiok... and she really take her time to do it...

after washing up, we headed back to the room.. dried up and we sat beside each other.. same thing, i cant help but start caressing her... she told me to lie down... i lied down waiting for her..

jin hua went on top of me and started to lick my neck, chest then nipple like a little kitten... ke ke.. and she use her boobs to massage my body.. my chest, legs,, then private area.... next she started licking my groin area.. she looked seductively at me and use her tongue to lick sideways up my shaft... wah ... i must say it is quite stimulating.. she wil lick it like an ice cream stick.. and then lick the dick head.. ahhh my god... and go on to make the popping sound... ke ke....i must rate it as one of the best bbbj i have had...

i dunno how long the whole foreplay lasted.. i cant wait to bonk her.. she placed cap on with her mouth.. and she went cowgirl on me.. as i entered her... i can actually feel her pussy lips wrap against my dick. and as she riding me... she really pumped me hard.... like super deprived... grab my hands to knead her boobs.... damn horny.... the harder i knead the louder she moans... damn sexciting... really cannot tahan liao.... so i ask her to stop riding me... how can lose to her rite... so ask her to turn around and i doggie her.... k eke..

When my didi revisit her mei mei... the feeling from her mei mei was so tight... damn shiok... i know i cannot last much longer liao..... so i went full speed ahead.... PIANG PIANG PIANG.... really shiok.... and i cummed in her...with CD of coz.... wah its very seldom i fuck until sweat and she was quite tired out too.. haha.. we too vigourous liao la..

finally we washed up and chatted more about how her life is here.. wat she is studying.. etc..

paid her and we left...

overall:
name: Jin Hua
looks: 7/10 (first glance so so only...) 8/10( will grow on u sweet young classic look)
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair)
boobs: 7.5/10 (my hands cannot cover all... so either her boobs big or my hands small...ke ke)
figure: 7/10 (baa baa)
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
pussy: 9/10
damage: $80 + $20 hotel +CD
Old 08-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
kingston99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro

can have her ctc?

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
JumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpinJackFlash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro elth,

Appreciate if you share ctc for Jin Hua. Thanks a lot!

JJF
Old 08-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

all pm replied. Thanks

Old 09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
avle09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally had a session with Jin Hua this afternoon...
Message her last week, no reply.. maybe too early or she stopped working i tot.
Check with Bro ts, confirm the number i got is right, contact her again.. the rest is history.
Stats.

looks: 6.5-7.5/10 (The more i look, the more her look glows on me)
boobs: 6/10 ( Not very big, but nice nipples.. don't abuse them doh)
hj: no try..
frenching: i think yes, but i did really try.
fingering: not sure... i dont really like
bj: 8/10 (i like it )
fj: 8.5/10 ( I like it ^_^)
gf: properly 8 or 9... depends on individual feeling i guess..
rtf: likely..( really enjoy my time with her )
Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

$80/1shot/1hour

I will share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me

Last edited by elth; 09-09-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

can pm me her contact? thanks.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
jameseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pm you for her nuber and waiting to try..
Old 10-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
easy2win deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share her contact? love to try her out.. pm ok..

thank...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1