The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2005, 06:48 PM
wcph_ol

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Your guess is wrong. In one of the posts I did mention that I wasn't after points. I wanted encouragement instead. It could come in the form of points, but more importantly I needed to know the size of my audience.

You have to start contributing stories and links to appreciate the importance of encouragement. It takes time to recall and write. Many posters in this thread have zero reputation power. I would prefer the 'silent' readers to at least say "hello" or "thank you".

There are stuffs that I contribute because I want to. But long stories ? My desire to "continue" contributing depends alot on the response. And the level of response will determine whether I want to or I want not.
Points noted.
Old 16-03-2005, 06:49 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
I will probably pull off your hose, tie your hands to your back with your hose, and "analize" you. And just when you think you can take a breather after your first orgasm, I'll continue to pump relentlessly your sore pussy lips until you cum a 2nd time. When I'm provoked, I can be quite violent. I will turn a deaf ear to your pleading to stop.
Your graphic description got me turned on...
Old 16-03-2005, 06:51 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight
Wah Bro Peter_North so violent sia. But then hard to control as someone as seductive as sis wcph_ol wearing hose can really drive a hose addict guy crazy.

And you only pump her 2 times? More mahh. hehe
Hey tarelight! Are you suggesting you wanna take a few "shots" at me too?
Old 16-03-2005, 06:52 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Kinda, think will explode if you continue to tease us further and post more pics of your hose encased legs.
My womanly instinct tells me that I'm now labelled a PH teaser... or maybe something worse than that? A c*** teaser? Oh my gosh!
Old 16-03-2005, 06:56 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Hear hear.... That's the spirit!

I still fail to understand this relentless pursuit of 'points' that are quite useless outside of this forum. It's a 'nice to have' but so what if I don't? My sense of self-worth is not in anyway diminished. Anyway, I guess to each his own. Perhaps to some, their 'lives' on this forum is more important and exciting than their real lives.
No offense to anyone, but that's my personal opinion and I thank those who glady up my points, which I believe is Peter North.
Old 16-03-2005, 06:59 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
So you put on her pantyhose and pumped her while you were in her pantyhose ?
Very interesting "rendezvous" you got in Shanghai, buaykan! Did you keep the pair of pantyhose as a remberance of this wonderful experience?
Old 16-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yup, i still have it. Can be considered a treasure. Reminds me of that first time making love to her in hose.
Haha ! I always collect pantyhoses from the girls I screwed. It's like the color bar you see on soldier's uniform.

My medals !
Old 17-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcph_ol
Hey tarelight! Are you suggesting you wanna take a few "shots" at me too?
Bro, if you are a true blue pantyhose fetish you would know the difference between pumping a girl in pantyhose and another without. It's very shiok pumping one in pantyhose, but it's damn difficult to hold back your cum, especially after long period of pantyhose teasing.

I remember the first time I did a girl in pantyhose when I was 17, I practically came on her pantyhose the moment her pantyhosed legs came into contact with my genitals.

Of cos I'm more experienced now.
Old 17-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcph_ol
Your graphic description got me turned on...
That's not the end, Ms wcph_ol. You have yourself to blame for wearing the sheerest pantyhose on earth - Wolford.

At the end of the session, I'll make you kneel down with your hands tied behind your back, pull your head towards my crotch by grabbing chunk of your hair so that you get a close up view of my manhood. I'll JIZZZZZ on your face my rubbing my pink hardened knob between your nostrils and your upper lips.

Normally after I have cummed, I turn tender. I will untie you, and use your Wolford to wipe off the cum on your face.
Old 17-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Peter_North]That's not the end, Ms wcph_ol. You have yourself to blame for wearing the sheerest pantyhose on earth - Wolford.

At the end of the session, I'll make you kneel down with your hands tied behind your back, pull your head towards my crotch ...[QUOTE]

hmm.. that's kinda cool! haha.. have you tried that on any lady before bro North?
Old 17-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong
hmm.. that's kinda cool! haha.. have you tried that on any lady before bro North?
I have not. Why ? Because I have never been provoked to that extent. And that's because the people whom I know in real life don't get to know my pantyhose fetish....hahaha.
Old 18-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow....i can never keep my fetish hidden from the women i am with like you bro P_N...and the worst part is they totally dislike wearing them out..even if i buy it for them..only wear for me in the bedroom.Sadly the younger working women don't think much of wearing ph/stockings anymore..It's as if they've got a thing against them..only women in their late 20s onwards don't mind wearing..I personally like to get gals to wear anklets with stockings or ph ... very sexy!

Quote:
I have not. Why ? Because I have never been provoked to that extent. And that's because the people whom I know in real life don't get to know my pantyhose fetish....hahaha.
Old 18-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Wow....i can never keep my fetish hidden from the women i am with like you bro P_N...and the worst part is they totally dislike wearing them out..even if i buy it for them..only wear for me in the bedroom.Sadly the younger working women don't think much of wearing ph/stockings anymore..It's as if they've got a thing against them..only women in their late 20s onwards don't mind wearing..I personally like to get gals to wear anklets with stockings or ph ... very sexy!
You mean ankle chains ? Yeah, it's absolutely sexy.
Old 18-03-2005, 10:37 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Bro, if you are a true blue pantyhose fetish you would know the difference between pumping a girl in pantyhose and another without. It's very shiok pumping one in pantyhose, but it's damn difficult to hold back your cum, especially after long period of pantyhose teasing.

I remember the first time I did a girl in pantyhose when I was 17, I practically came on her pantyhose the moment her pantyhosed legs came into contact with my genitals.

Of cos I'm more experienced now.
Which part of her pantyhose did you cummed on?
Old 18-03-2005, 10:43 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
That's not the end, Ms wcph_ol. You have yourself to blame for wearing the sheerest pantyhose on earth - Wolford.

At the end of the session, I'll make you kneel down with your hands tied behind your back, pull your head towards my crotch by grabbing chunk of your hair so that you get a close up view of my manhood. I'll JIZZZZZ on your face my rubbing my pink hardened knob between your nostrils and your upper lips.

Normally after I have cummed, I turn tender. I will untie you, and use your Wolford to wipe off the cum on your face.
Ooo... I can imagine streaks after streaks of warm creamy cum trickling down my cheeks and nose, running down to my lips. Mmmm.. I can almost taste them.

Maybe after you untie my hands, I'll reach for your tender and limp manhood and deep-throat it, running my slithery tongue all over your pinkish head, while glancing up; stealing glances at your contorted expressions... hehe.

After using my Wolford hose to wipe the cum off my face, are you going to give it back to me to wear them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1