The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyehGongGong View Post
chanced on this!!!
Valerie's Corner

check it out!!! I managed to meet her in Taipei.. really good figure!!!
got neh neh and nice firm ass....

havent F her yet.. still trying... got hope though..

best of all... FREE... hahahaha
Female version of Edison!!!
wow... she is yummy... a true SYT.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusadercruz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

checked out the website address and I can see at least 2 false instances, the group of pics at the beginning are pics of Elly Tran Ha, up and coming famous young vietnamese model and one video is that of infamous filipino Dr Hayden and his escapade with a filipino actress.

not sure why this is so, maybe the website is given wrongly...
Old 02-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusadercruz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and to all bros in taiwan, i just got transferred from beijing to taipei for at least 2-3 years, so pm me anytime for cheonging/ drinking/ catch-up sessions...
Old 03-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusadercruz View Post
checked out the website address and I can see at least 2 false instances, the group of pics at the beginning are pics of Elly Tran Ha, up and coming famous young vietnamese model and one video is that of infamous filipino Dr Hayden and his escapade with a filipino actress.

not sure why this is so, maybe the website is given wrongly...
SPOT ON Bro... i felt the same way.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Taiwan is a nice place to club - next stop Korea!!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

agreed...TW is a better place to club than HK for sure
Old 06-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei Lobang

Hi bro i am in Taipei now i stay near shilin there..what lobang you have..?
i have 3 more friends with me
Old 08-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Stick99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Any bro in taipei now ? I'm here for a last min customer visit, not sure if any bro free to come out for a drink and maybe for to some party place to hang out.

Can txt me @ +65 9880 2228

Stick
Old 08-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Just came back from ROC trip recently. Did not had much happening there as most of the time was with some decent kakis. However still manage to bring back some “useful” info for bros here.

1. 亚太三温暖 - it is just diagonally opposite 台北小巨蛋. If you take the MRT, you had to alight at 南京东路站station and walk along 南京东路, Brothers Hotel is on your left (at the corner of the cross junction), walk down 南京东路 until the end of the road. You will see the big signboard along the road when you are approaching.

2. 凯悦三温暖 - it is behind SOGO, somewhere near a Y junction. Alight at 忠孝复兴站 station and walk along 复兴南路. The spa is on your left and if I remember correctly it is not too far from 微风广场. As a guide, Cashbox Partyworld should be at your back when walking along 复兴南路. 微风广场 is on your right if you see it. If you see Brothers Hotel on your right then you had over shoot liow.

3. 天龙三温暖 - it is along 重庆北路. Alight at 台北车站 station, go to the underground shopping mall and get out at Exit 17. When you are at ground level, 重庆北路 is just beside you and must beware not to walk along the BIG main road 忠孝东/西路 (cant remember correctly). Walk along the road and the spa is on your right. The spa actually blend in quite well with the other shops along the road, so you must be alert to notice it while walking. Due to a last minute meeting, I only manage to try the facility but not other services. The entrance fee is 500NTD for 12 hours.

That is all I had found out in Taipei city, hope these info is sufficient to help bros to navigate around.

Add-on:

Got one day off before leaving ROC and manage to detour from the rest and went to Hsinchu City (新竹市). Tried a massage shop for 2000NTD for 45min which includes a not-too-bad (better than piano) massage with HJ and full auto-roam (the gal strip everything while HJ you), the gal will bathe with you at the end of service. Cant remember the location and name of the shop, but anyway there are many this type of shop around the city, think the fee should be about the same also.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei MM Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil88 View Post
Hi SBF Bro,

To make things easy for everyone, here my assistant contact......

You can call my assistant @ 0989373544. Pls call from 1pm - 12 midnight.

After 3 ring, u hand up and she will return call. When u receive her call u say u r introduce by "魔鬼" (Devil in chinese)
Please use chinese as she dun understand English.

Things to take note:
Remember to post Thread

Thanks
Devil
bro Devil, is this number still good?

and can hanyu pinyin the word "魔鬼" ..... i cannot read chinese
Old 11-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
winstonlee1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro devil, I am in Taipei now. I am now staying in a hotel
that need access card to go up to the room. Will there be
problem for ur girl to go up to the room if I call ur Taiwan
contact for an appointment?
Old 12-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
traveldude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Taipei. Friend bought me to this KTV joint at 林森area. The whole street is filled with KTV and masage joints. Anyway went to a KTV on the 2nd floor in one of the buildings.

My friend made some prior arrangements. And so when reaching there. We were ushered into a room. Room decor is ok. Passable. Not like the grand type. Functional with karaoke systems and flat screen tv.

Anyway came the girl selection process. Mummy explained those with red tags can play and this with blue just sits with you. So of course choose the ones with red tags Lah.

After the selection process is completed, the girls sat down and TCDD with us, getting to know us. Standard questions like where are you from and what you are doing in Taipei.

Then the room went dark and the karaoke system went into some auto mode. The girls then got up and started doing some sexy dancing on me. They went on to strip me off my shirt and started to rub all over me. They then started to strip themselves and dis some
more bidy sexy dancing all over mr ensuring full coverage of their breasts on my face. Anyway this went on for about 15-20mins. And then the karaoke system went back to normal mode. Wow. Part 1.

Then we sat around and continueto TCDD. Played dice where the girls was very sporty. Loser would let winner kiss anywhere he/she likes. Literally anywhere. With that incentive, I was if course winning most of the times. Haha.

Then came part 2. The karaoke system once again went into auto mode and then girls started getting up toake some preparations. They then went on to attack our manhood with their hands and rubbed me all over the place. You could also so anything with your hands like squeeze here there and everywhere. The handjob went on until you offload.

Once everyone in the room has offloaded, the girls would then clear up a bit. And when everyone was done, they turn the lights back on and changed the karaoke mode back to normal from the drum and bass music used duing the specific sessions.

Anyway overall experience was wonderful. First time in a KTV in Taiwan. My impression was certainly great. Plus the girls were splendid in terms of GF feeling. So manja..... Makes me wanna bring her back for a full firing.

Damage was around NT4500 per head. Beers all included as part of the package. Drink as much as you like.

IMO, Taiwan girls are manja, they are definitely worth exploring...

My contribution to knowledge mangement. Shioks!!!
Old 14-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was in Taiwan 2 weeks ago for visit to suppliers with my Indonesia distributors, and here's brief info of the 5 day trip.

Day 1 -
arrived, supplier brought to lin sheng bei road for dinner (Xin Ye Chinese Restaurant, a very popular restaurant chain), then walked to a KTV nearby (Di Guo).

Gals qualtity mixed, some SYT but some in 30s. All can play and straight away took off everything left panty, and also insisted all the man (6 of us) to took off our top. 3 of us get SYT while another 3 older guy went for 30s plus big boob. What we dun like is once we selected the gals, not even 5 min they took off and asked us took off our top liao. too fast for our liking, prefer some small talk, some drinks, or play some games will be more fun.

Alot of dirty lap dancing but can see for the 3 SYT, they not that keen to let you fondle their breasts for too long. Ended with HJ, nothing fantastic but good experience.

Day 2 -
Went to Tai Chung, and after good dinner at a Hakka Restaurabt, supplier took us to a KTV area as many KTV joints theres. Outside facade look great but interior sucks, just like BS/TH except bigger size room and come with small toilet.

Gals quality lower than taipei, total 6 gals 2 look ok while 3 so so, 1 fat. All can play and took off top as well, but as the gal quality so so, didn really play much and no HJ. Gals kept asking us to bring them back to hotel but not so keen. Stayed for 2 hour and rtn to hote.

Supplier arranged for gals to hotel room at 3,500TWD per shot. total came 6 gals, 1 rating 9/10, the rest range from 5-7. My distributor got the 9/10 and say very good face and body, just that pussy accumulated too much mileage.

Mine was 7/10, boob saggy altough only early 20s. Hardworking BBBJ and good moan, but didn really enjoy. Have to imagine I am doing with the SYT back in Taipei KTV teh night before to help me cum.

3rd day -
back to taipei, went to 101 85th floor for Italian dinner and after that, went si lin night mkt, saw many mei mei until nose bleed. Went Ya Tai Sauna as 5min walk from my hotel, gals quality mixed, my gal enhanced boob, good service, loud moan but bad breath. Ended up no mood so asked her HJ. One of my distributor told me he very satisfied with his gal. But my indonesia distributors cannot accept the open shower concept so we didn't try the pool/sauna facilities.

4th day -
in Tao Yuan. Affter dinner, supplier's local friends asked us to stay in Chong Li for 1 night of fun, took us to a neary car motel which have superb nice and big rooms (all rooms around 1 4 room HDB size exclude garden, open garden jazuuzi pool, big toilet with indoor jacuuzi pool, a fucking chair where u just get the gal to be on top and the chair will do all the rocking). Will be good fun if can get a pretty babe.

After which, took us to a local joint at Chong Li. joint all Vietnamese gals but can speak mandarin, almost all get to stay in Taiwan through fake marriage. Gal quality so so except 1 SYT (face 9/10 but small boob) who sat with my distributor, and 1 mid-late 20 (8/10 but good boob) who sat with me.

Butterfly system and all gals very playable. Help to translate for my distributors and sensed that the SYT kind of like me. She asked for my sg number as she said her sister married to sg, and she often come sg. Will jio me for party/makan as she planning to come sg in July. Wait n see whether she really will call me.

We decided not to stay in Chong Li and returned to taipei, as not too keen on Vietnamese gal in Taipei.

TBC
Old 14-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Day 5

Last day as returning to sg the next day. After lunch and some shopping, decided to try our luck at those massage joints at Lin Sheng Bei Road/Chang Chun Road.

Key reason is wana try our luck sianing those taiwanese mei mei, and read from this thread that some decent joint have very pretty meimei giving massage, nothing special but can jio them out for drink etc.

By luck, saw 1 good looking joint with many babes standing at the door, so went in. massage charges 1 hour 1200TWD, and 4 of us was led to 1 big room that have 5 massage beds. Sian 1/2 liao as confirm nothing special.

Gals came in, all SYT 8/10 above, all happy so started massage and opted for 2 hour session. I did most of the translation jobs since only 1 of the indonesian, who is supplier and paying for all the expenses, can speak little mandarin.

Told us to bring them out, cost min 4200TWD for 3 hour, and after which additional 1400TWD for every additional hour. Expensive siah but the supplier told us no worry on cost, just focus whether can have good fun.

2 hour good massage by SYT gone quickly, and yet 4 of us can't decide on whether to bring gals out since not sure can have anything. 3 of us keen including the supplier who is paying for eveything but the 4th guy wanted 100% bonking if no, not keen to bring gals out. Can understand since he can't speak the language.

All the gals gave us their contacts, but when I tried to contact the 2 gals during our dinner, both told us they already had something on. I called my gal and she keen to meet. Asked her find another 3 more gals and she said will arrange with her mgmt.

Since not sure will have anything special, we ended up at Ya Tai Sauna again so that the distributor who want 100% boking for last night can had his fun 1st while the 3 of us waited in the lounge.

This distributor got the same gal as the other night, and got some really good service till he very happy. While waiting for my distributor, I was sms with my gal and she actually ok to meet me at my hotel. I was shocked as we thought need to bring them to pub drink/makan and have some fun before stand any chance to bonk them.

This get all of us very excited and quickly rush back to hotel and wait for the gals to come. My gal (face 8/10, small boob, slim with slender sexy legs)(arrived at 11pm+, told us another 3 gals still working so need to wait. We chatted with her at the hotel lounge area, deciding where to go after all her friends arrive.

2nd gal (face 9/10, model height 1.67cm, good body) came at 12.30am and 3rd gal (face 7.5/10, small boob, slim) came at 1.30am. by then all of us sian 1/2 liao, want to go party also tired liao, and the guy who had his bonk at Sauna was already sleeping soundly in his room.

So we cancel the 4th gal and asked the gal to go to our rooms. The second gal look shocked and asked why go to the room, as she thought we supposed to go party. This put us in very embarassing position, as we thought dun need to ask, of course go room bonk lah.

So I took my gal to a corner and asked her normally what the guests will want to do in the room, and what they can do. Openly told her we are expecting bonking since she said can come to our rooms.

She explained that when she said can come to our room, is because some guests prefer privacy and thus request for massage / chatting in hotel room rather than at the joints. Strictly nothing special. Again sian 1/2 liao but since already pay for 4200TWD per gal, must as well enjoy the massage.

In the room, already 2am, very tired, decided to skip massage and chat with her instead. started with each sitting on difference corner of the bed, then lying down, then by 4am, I was hugging her chatting away, with my hand running down her neck and arm, while her hand also doing the same to mine.

4.15am, from the way she look at me and the way we talked, think I stand some chance liao, so initiated to kiss her, but some resistant. Tried again at 4.30am after more heart to heart talk, and this time ok.

Spend quite some time small kissing and hugging, as I do not want to rush and scare her off. after 20min or so, started to slowly took off her clothes, and again some resistance here and there. Finally achieved mission at 5.30am, and it was a really good memorable but tired session, just like making love with your 1st love after a long wait.

Best part is her period came and ended up with blood stain on the bedsheet, make me feel like bonking a virgin. She didn leave after wash up, but back to bed and we hugged and sleep till 9am, with alot of kisses in between. no more sex since her aunty came

Paid her the booking fees (which came to around 9000TWD since she stayed more than 3 hours, but sponsored by my supplier) However, I did not give anything extra, and she never asked too, just hugged me, kiss me, and told me to keep in touch with her. The other 2 guys didn't achieved anything, just purely decent massage and chatting

So all in all, ended with good memory for my taiwan trip (as visited many placed, good and bad bonk and expenses for fun/food/souvenirs all totally paid for by suppliers) , and now very eager to go back and meet her again. Trying to plan another trip in July.

And yes, I still keep in touch with her, sending sms almost everyday and she just called me yesterday too.

Last edited by dan0526; 14-06-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 17-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi im currently staying in this beauty star hotel near shi lin nite market there..ani brudder knoiw if this hotel do arrange gals for bonk or massage? and ani one noe if shi lin/ jian tan area has ani nice place with lotsa syt who are openminded..pls recommend..needs help..haha..i went to the clubs..its too packed with guys..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1