The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wechat scam!

Thanks for the heads up. These scammers pry on our humsup-ness. Heh heh.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
By cash,by call,don't SMS and ask for what tape of service if the phone Away by AV you all will by got problem.Most of the FL don't clear SMS.
Agree 100% bro. Only call, and COD. Nothing else.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they exist in tinder app as well !
Old 01-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Well, i can say i m one of the suckers to get scammed. really Small head over big head. Can only say my own downfall, didn't listen to the older brothers here.

Lady fucking scam me $900sgd.

But i got off light already, another poor chap got cheated of $5k..
u report police?
Old 01-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post

To all bros, always COD. I always say: 现金交易. Insist on that. If they don't comply, confirm is scammer. My two cents.
thanks bro , fully agree
Old 01-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wechat id kikiloveyuepao wonder is it a scam look sexy good
Old 01-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammpeb View Post
Wechat id kikiloveyuepao wonder is it a scam look sexy good
You know what her we chat mean. Her name I think is Kiki and 爱月包,I tried to search this name. Not there anymore
Old 02-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

hey i also kena scam before too..didn't know got such scam before..went to police post to seek advice..nothing they can do too anyway..best not to implicate yourself into court order..in case the scammer maybe underage gal..then u haven eat anything at all, lost money and still die jialat jialat...just treat as a painful lesson..
Old 02-02-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by satoshi81 View Post
hey i also kena scam before too..didn't know got such scam before..went to police post to seek advice..nothing they can do too anyway..best not to implicate yourself into court order..in case the scammer maybe underage gal..then u haven eat anything at all, lost money and still die jialat jialat...just treat as a painful lesson..
Scammer underage will die? Use your brain.... It's a scam not a transaction..
Old 03-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
thanks bro , fully agree
Thanks for the agreement bro.

Also, I realise there's this trend too. Those that are out to scam you usually usually have these 2 traits:

1) It's too good to be true.

For the few that tried to scam me, their rates are always very attractive. They are usually $100 for 2 hours with NO LIMIT to shots. Any bros who know the market sure know that this is damn good lobang. Most FLs $80-$130 (on average) 1/1/Room and Condom Provided (though some don't).

$100 is like double the time and no limit somemore. I guess, as a rule of thumb, if something is too good to be true, well... it probably is.

2) They communicate by text only.

Why I say that? Most of the legit ones usually use the 'voice record' function to state their services or 服务项目. Either they lazy to type or just find it easier to talk about it.

But what I infer is that since it's not possible to forward voice clips in WeChat, the evidence against them (if they happen to meet an AV) is not as jia lat. And, the voice recording messages are usually rather ambiguous... like .... “一百块。。。一次” which means "hundred dollars one time". To be honest, $100 one time can mean anything.

Of course, I'm not saying that all who use text alone is sure scammer. Cuz that's not true. But at least for those that are genuine, you will know that who you are communicating over the phone is at least a zha bor... instead of some China guy scammer that tries to scam you (of course got female scammer too lah kekeke).
Old 03-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BLOBLO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

21yr old Taiwanese student studying in SG
$100 for 2H
$200 for the night

BJ, massage, sex all included.

Sounds too good to be true? Also very familiar description as seen in some posts here?

Just got such an we chat offer and definitely too good to be true?
Especially when the girl is pretty good-looking..

Be wary bros! Not saying impossible to happen but the possibility of a scam is much higher?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Scammer underage will die? Use your brain.... It's a scam not a transaction..
Hahahahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1