The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Just went to Dr BC Ng for my laser circumcision last Friday. Well, I'm diabetic so mine was a loose cut. The only pain felt was the initial administering of the LA. It's comparable to the pain like administering LA to the gums at the Dentist. Initial 3 shots..... After that nothing... Couldn't feel a thing.... Was watsapping my friends telling them of my painless 'ordeal' I was going thru... I could smell the BBQ and see the smoke.... And I was actually joking to the nurse and doctor about it. Right now I'm at the healing process... Bled only on the day I came back after dat no blood. It sometimes feels uncomfortable but the bearable. I painfully waited 2 years to do this.... For what I'll never know.....
Old 12-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
xman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond reputexman3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Just went to Dr BC Ng for my laser circumcision last Friday. Well, I'm diabetic so mine was a loose cut. The only pain felt was the initial administering of the LA. It's comparable to the pain like administering LA to the gums at the Dentist. Initial 3 shots..... After that nothing... Couldn't feel a thing.... Was watsapping my friends telling them of my painless 'ordeal' I was going thru... I could smell the BBQ and see the smoke.... And I was actually joking to the nurse and doctor about it. Right now I'm at the healing process... Bled only on the day I came back after dat no blood. It sometimes feels uncomfortable but the bearable. I painfully waited 2 years to do this.... For what I'll never know.....
Welcome to the club. Dr BC Ng is good right? And his 2 beautiful nurse !!! You will not regret it. The fun has just begun !!! You will have a new life hahahhahaha !!!
Old 12-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman3 View Post
Welcome to the club. Dr BC Ng is good right? And his 2 beautiful nurse !!! You will not regret it. The fun has just begun !!! You will have a new life hahahhahaha !!!
Haha! Yah! Didn't feel a thing and felt really funny when the nurses stood around joking with me during the procedure! Made the experience fun and not as scary as I expected. Pretty nurses..... Dr BC Ng told me he semi retired so do circumcision until sian Liao.....
Old 12-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to the polyclinic last week to get a referral letter but yet to receive a call from the hospital. how long does it normally take?

I choose the hospital to save the $, but if the wait is long, I might consider looking for Dr Ng too.
Old 13-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to confirm. Dr BC Ng's clinic is at Goldhill Plaza, Novena, right?
Old 13-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha! Yah! Didn't feel a thing and felt really funny when the nurses stood around joking with me during the procedure! Made the experience fun and not as scary as I expected. Pretty nurses..... Dr BC Ng told me he semi retired so do circumcision until sian Liao.....
Its great to have a relaxing atmosphere during the procedure.

Keeps the blood flow normal and not to be 'stuck' at any area.
Old 19-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgboy2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys,

i have been cut like 5 years ago. i got a tight cut with the scar line abt 1.5 inches away from my dick head. frenulum intact and for whatever reason a 'V' scar line at the bottom side of my shaft.

i am now considering to go for a recirc. i want to have a rounded scar line at the bottom and frenulum removed. anyone tried re-circ? can recommend who to go to? is the price the same as a full circ? is it a more complicated procedure?

need some advice
Old 19-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTR3 View Post
I went to the polyclinic last week to get a referral letter but yet to receive a call from the hospital. how long does it normally take?

I choose the hospital to save the $, but if the wait is long, I might consider looking for Dr Ng too.
I went to the poly clinic to and the date given to me was about 2 months wait. It's cheaper but it's the traditional cut. Only laser done in KK hospital. The rest will be traditional. I ask my doctor at the polyclinic for laser he tell me for wat? He then says all traditional why need laser? Dunno how to explain to him so heck la. Opted for BC Ng.

By the way.... BC Ng cannot claim CPF and is LA not GA. GA can only be done in a hospital.
Old 24-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
arlee_baba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboy2014 View Post
guys,

i have been cut like 5 years ago. i got a tight cut with the scar line abt 1.5 inches away from my dick head. frenulum intact and for whatever reason a 'V' scar line at the bottom side of my shaft.

i am now considering to go for a recirc. i want to have a rounded scar line at the bottom and frenulum removed. anyone tried re-circ? can recommend who to go to? is the price the same as a full circ? is it a more complicated procedure?

need some advice
yours is a hight and tight. how much of your smooth inner skin was retained?

what you are asking for is a frenulum removal. if you want a circumference scar line around the shaft opt for laser and do not pick at the scabs when healing.

some men are known to pick at the scabs to encourage scarring so as to give an extra rough surface which is supposed to help in intensifying the coitus for their partners.
Old 24-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

sgboy2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlee_baba View Post
yours is a hight and tight. how much of your smooth inner skin was retained?

what you are asking for is a frenulum removal. if you want a circumference scar line around the shaft opt for laser and do not pick at the scabs when healing.

some men are known to pick at the scabs to encourage scarring so as to give an extra rough surface which is supposed to help in intensifying the coitus for their partners.
thanks arlee_baba. yes, that's what i gathered. high and tight - there is no skin movement possible at all when fully erect and no coverage of the glans even if i come out from the very cold shower. but how do i find out how much of the inner skin was retained (this may sound like a stupid question)?

and yes, i think i will go for laser - but any docs who are particularly expert in re-circ? or just any doc will do? not about to take risk with my didi by going to just any doc if you know what i mean.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster

IAmOnTheEdge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went to the poly clinic to and the date given to me was about 2 months wait. It's cheaper but it's the traditional cut. Only laser done in KK hospital. The rest will be traditional. I ask my doctor at the polyclinic for laser he tell me for wat? He then says all traditional why need laser? Dunno how to explain to him so heck la. Opted for BC Ng.

By the way.... BC Ng cannot claim CPF and is LA not GA. GA can only be done in a hospital.
Thanks for sharing this bro
Old 07-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohkui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hijack abit, i hv done my circum more than 2decades, now thinking which good Doc/Clinic, can insert balls in the head areas...TQ
Old 10-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EagerBeaver29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went for the snip about a week back. The 'ridge' just below the head is extremely sensitive, and its like getting an 'electric shock' each time it comes into contact with something...

Just wondering, for the bros here who went for this procedure before, how long before you can go out?
Old 10-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerBeaver29 View Post
Just went for the snip about a week back. The 'ridge' just below the head is extremely sensitive, and its like getting an 'electric shock' each time it comes into contact with something...

Just wondering, for the bros here who went for this procedure before, how long before you can go out?
You can go out almost after the procedure.

However the problem is dont get aroused or any form of erection, and it is really sensitive.

Bros with morning wood daily will understand this new "natural alarm clock".
Old 10-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EagerBeaver29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
You can go out almost after the procedure.

However the problem is dont get aroused or any form of erection, and it is really sensitive.

Bros with morning wood daily will understand this new "natural alarm clock".
Hi bro, thanks for your reply. Do you wear some sort of groin guard or something? To prevent unnecessary contact between the underwear/pants and yr lil bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1