The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Secondary school sex

wow.. this story made me recall an incident in school where a classmate of mine woke up late and rushed to school forgetting to wear her bra. No nipple patch or whatever. Whole day shiok man as she was sitting next to my desk. She even had the cheek to tell me ... wanna see better properly as tomorrow wont have chance again...such a tease
Old 06-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Whao.. good sec school story.
i only know to kick soccer everyday...
At least u enjoyed soccer, for me only go home study everyday.

Good story TS!
Old 06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!tellmiwhy is one of the Best!

great story...made me remember when i was in my sec days, my friends always like to peep through the sleeves (coz the ah lians all like to fold their sleeves tat time) and see the colour and shapes of their bras.

gt one science teacher always like to punish ppl by asking them to sit on the floor right in front of the class....needless to say, every lesson bound to have the usual gang sitting there watching all the zhao gengs frm the gals who dun cross their legs! dunno is they dunno what we were bioing or they simply let us watch.

tellmiwhy

pls leave ur nick so tat i noe who to return the favours.

Nxt to up : Bo Langz
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

As promised, here come part 5 of my story. Dont wish to keep u readers in suspense

Part 5

But Cat didn’t care, she was still grabbing my head and trusting her pussy up and down aginst my face and was moarnning away.. She was really rough when she’s horny.. Just then, she squirt, yes, Cat really squirt.. and man, my face was barried deep in her pussy when she squirt..I tried very hard to slurp up all of Cat juice, but some still drip onto my uniform anyway. Cat was cumming hard and…..

Suddenly from a distant, loud running footsteps can be heard. Students are coming in to school already. Cat immediately pull her skirt down and I sat up straight, taking my textbook in my hand pretending I was reading something. Two boys ran past out classroom making a whole deal of noise as they ran past, think they are playing catching. Knnz i thought to myself, what perfect timming to interupt me... Cat gave out a giggle and laugh at me.. She hand me some tissue paper ask me to wipe my face. Oh ya, my face is covered with Cat pussy juice.

“How does it taste” she asked.

“Taste funny, but I kinda like it” I replied as I was busy cleaning myself up. Some of Cat juicy drip down to my pants, causing a slight stain on it.

“Not bad for a beginer leh, where did you learn all those” she asked.

I mumble that its from some magazine and stuff, I mean I was totally new to this and its my first encounter with a girl, so I was naturally embaresses and blush a lot. Being curious, I ask Cat how does she feel… She look at me, gave a long pause, then giggle..

“Not telling you leh” ….. I was quite disappointed with her answer, was expecting something good from her, that I had done well to make her cum and stuff..

“Did you cum” I asked again.. suddenly, Cat just moved forward and grab my cock, I was caught by surprise and push her hand away. But she used her other hand to grab it again. I was rock hard that time, and Cat giggles again as she playfully pinch my cock.

“Wah, So big, should be fun” she said… My mind was blur, is Cat going to fuck me now or what?????

Cat knew I was a virgin as we talk about this in the past, she knew that I don’t have any girlfriend. Og god, is my dream coming true now, right here in an open classroom..

Just then, Ah Keong, my classmate came into the classroom. We act as nothing has happen and Cat just flip my textbook circling those important questions asking me to focus more on those. I look at my watch, 6.45am liao..

“wah sei, sebei early ah” Ah keong shouted.. I mention that my sister was giving me some tution lesson for the coming exams, and Cat just laugh out as I was talking to Ah Keong and she was looking at me with a evil grin. I notice that AhKeong was looking at Cat red bra, but he just look away when I stare at him.. Slowly then rest of the class came in.. I was wondering what if Ah Keong came in and saw me muffing on Cat or worse still, caught me fucking Cat in the classroom, he’s super big mouth.. News will just spread like wild fire.. My reputation in school will be gone..

The bell then ring, asemble time… time to go down for our daily marikita session and Singapore pledge stuff. Just as we are going down, Cat pull me close to her and said..

“Tomorrow morning, 6am…..” wahahahha, my thoughts went holy beseark man!

To be continued....!!

Give me some time bros, need to find words to replicate my experience, your support would be greatly appericate. Thanks !!! Upz me please okie .

PS: thank you for your support bros, you guys really motivate me to continue my SEXondary school story..

Thanks to eastpipper / Ahfatt / bigmannow / dicker21 / angmo69 / tommypingpong for upping me.

Return upz: ahfatt, will up u guys once my power recover.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmiwhy View Post
great story...made me remember when i was in my sec days, my friends always like to peep through the sleeves (coz the ah lians all like to fold their sleeves tat time) and see the colour and shapes of their bras.

gt one science teacher always like to punish ppl by asking them to sit on the floor right in front of the class....needless to say, every lesson bound to have the usual gang sitting there watching all the zhao gengs frm the gals who dun cross their legs! dunno is they dunno what we were bioing or they simply let us watch.

tellmiwhy
wah bro, same experience leh. Agree, ahlians always like to fold up their sleve, they look sexier that way. I just love to see their bras from that angle.. lol
Old 07-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
paulburn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice...camping here
Old 07-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS... u r making me feel that i am wasting my sec school life
so many syt and ah lian... but dunno how to xian
Old 07-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

white tiger.... nice
Old 07-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

nah bei..now i hate my parents for transfering me out of a mixed sch just aft 3 days into a boys sch where everyday is play soccer and not neh neh...

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 07-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont camp also cannot......Keep it going!!

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy1980 View Post
I was wondering what if Ah Keong came in and saw me muffing on Cat or worse still, caught me fucking Cat in the classroom, he’s super big mouth.. News will just spread like wild fire.. My reputation in school will be gone.
haha... my sec days best is my mates go spread news of me fooling around with my gf. somehow it'll attract more girls to me instead. maybe they know i'm experienced.

i remembered news of my gf and i petting in school spreaded and very soon another girl from my art class whom i was helping her project with, when the 2 of us stayed back after school at the art room to do her project, requested to pet with me.

i sure missed my sec school days. good story bro bigguy. upz u.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

great story!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sarcasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like earlier generation hv missed out it while they play tops and marbles
Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
great story!
I love it,nice story

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kedeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think during the 80s also have but not so common. Got once my friend even ask me take turn with a secondary 4 gal in his home and the girl is OK with it, but me bolampar hoot ....

But really, during those time can peek at bra nia, kuku shiok shiok liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1