The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
iaminsg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Been receiving enquires about my sharing since my signature was labelled retired. Just wanna clarify here that though I'm retired from commercial bonking (at least for now), I would still be around SBF to share whatever I can share, so would still be giving out the contacts to Bros who need and qualify for it.

Please note the quoted requirements are still required. Those who doesn't meet the requirement would not receive any replies from me. Hope Bros understand, each message need to wait 60 seconds to send after the earlier one. Dun have the time to wait around for the many 60 seconds.
Hi Bro, Please pm me the location in china town for mosha massagae. thanks in advance ..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

iaminsg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
The Mosha Massage lobang which was based in Balestier was found and given by CLee2 as in his http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...a-massage.html thread. This is to credit his sharing lobang

After trying the Mosha Massage as recommended by Bro CLee2, I found that it was quite an experience as per my FR in the thread opended by Bro CLee2. From there, EW, the most popular lady there told me of a new opening in Chinatown which offers the same thing. Instead of just MLIF in Balestier, the one in Chinatown offers you both MLIF and SYTs. Beside Mosha, she also told me that the girls there have their own special skills to make us Bros shiok.

And so, I took the job of being commando and went to try out the new shop today. When I reached there, EW saw me and quickly came to me. First impression of the place was quite relaxed, much better than the one in Balestier. Good air-con and environment. Only complain was that the bathroom was on the other side of the shop, as I was in the room on the left side of the shop.

Example of Floor Plan
----------------------------------------------------
Room......Room........Counter........Room......Roo m

.................................................. ......... Room

Room.............................................. .......Bathroom
--------------------Entrance------------------------

And so, EW told me that there is only one girl left out of the few she currently have, two are already serving some Bros, then some haven't arrived yet (I think due to VISA issues). And she recommended that I take this girl, Xiao Xue.

Looking at Xiao Xue, first impression is kinda of big-boned, but still thin. Estimated figure should be C Cup and waist around 25/26? SYT at the age of 21 years old. Heard some Bros asked where these girls are from and I think I heard Fujian.

Back to the FR on Xiao Xue

When she came in, she asked me if I wanted the Mosha Massage which I agreed, due to the previous experience and off she went to the take mosha stuffs.

Asking me to lay on my chest ,she proceed to apply the warm body scrub on my back, scrubbing my back and then to my butt. But perhaps due to a lack of experience, being her first day and her first customer, she wasn't that experienced in the mosha massage. She proceeded to give me a somehow normal but erotic massage for half an hour before asking if I wanted special services.

Special services was not like some other TN outlets that I went to where they bascially tried to get your rod hard then ride on you and end of story. Xiao Xue would start off with her catbath (and she did lick on ears from what I know is some fetish by some Bros here), followed by some fingering (so called playing piano) around your rod area. Free roaming and fingering is allowed as I kiss my way around her neck and her C cup boobs and managed some frenching.

She then proceeded to capping you with her mouth (there wasn't BBBJ, but just plain BJ, didn't ask if they provide BBBJ, perhaps others Bros can check on that the next time). Then the actual job commenced. She did cowgirl on me and boy, was she hungry for sex. I was almost worried that people in other rooms would complain about her heavy breathing and almost audible moaning. She cummed at least 1-2 times based on her reaction and she said it was very shiok. After I took out the cap, she still continued to reach for my chest and neck with her catbath. Enjoying her catbath for another 5-10mins, we finally dressed up and left the room.

Now for the requirements, since this lobang was intially from Bro CLee2, I shall follow his requirement which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. Of course you can choose to contact Bro CLee2 for details on the new outlet or contact me.
Hi Bro please pm me the location. thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodfellahk View Post
is this place closed during CNY? open during the weekend?
Already in operation and awaiting to service you.......
Happy CNY.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
HCCworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Since we are in the same discussions on Erotic Mosha..I would just add in my findings here..I have manage to locate the other partners of E.W which share the same Mosha TN in Balestier before they split, they are Kelly and Lili.
Have since been patronising them at their new location.Their new place is somewhere along thomson road...one thing for sure is that their TN shop is not as big as the last shop in balestier but i dun mind cos my purpose is to enjoy their services..Their services standard has not drop a bits since their balestier day..pls pm me for their location..as like what all samsters here wanted..to keep the place as discreet as possible for any unwelcome visitors (i.e AV....sssss)

Thanks n enjoy.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate
Originally Posted by Nayate
Thanks for the simple but much appreciated FR, Bro

Nevertheless, would like to take this chance to remind Bros again that the requirement is at least 25 points or a few FRs to get the contact. This is to protect the little heaven from AV and etc.

I would like to share with all the Bros here (and I mean ALL), but again, the shop would do well to have a little protection. Bros who doesn't meet the requirement may like to check with your friends who have more points or FRs to ask on your behalf.
Been receiving enquires about my sharing since my signature was labelled retired. Just wanna clarify here that though I'm retired from commercial bonking (at least for now), I would still be around SBF to share whatever I can share, so would still be giving out the contacts to Bros who need and qualify for it.

Please note the quoted requirements are still required. Those who doesn't meet the requirement would not receive any replies from me. Hope Bros understand, each message need to wait 60 seconds to send after the earlier one. Dun have the time to wait around for the many 60 seconds.

Just pointing the above quoted again as I've been receiving too much requests from some Bros.

I would love to share with everyone, but I think most Bros here would agree that we have some control over the sharing to prevent the little heaven from being raided and etc.

Hope those Bros whom I didn't reply would understand.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
william123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchazaar View Post
As promised, thanks Nayate for trusting me and giving me the contacts to this wonderful mosha massage...
Its my first time for mosha and its a wonderful experience..
Called them and EW picked up the phone..
told her that i will be there in like 10 mins
Reached there and saw EW sitting at the counter...
She don't look old at all and she guide me into one of the room
asked me to change while she go get ready..
The mosha massage was good..and i nearly came..
The mosha lasted for like around 30 mins and i went to bath
and came out for my HJ..
While HJ, EW showed me her nice tits..and allowed me to suck
on the 2 lovely tits while i cum..

Looks: 7
Boobs: 7
HJ : 7
BJ: didn't try
FJ didn't try
Mosha: 9
Dmg: 35(entrance) + 50(HJ) + 5 (tips)
RTF: SURE!
HI Bro
Happy New Year to all bro,
Wud appreciate you can pm me the location and contact.
Since the working place near the area and like to visit the place.

tks/brgds
Old 12-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
poplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to try out the new place last Sunday, made arrangement with Ew before i go down.

Reach there , Ew siting at the counter waiting for me. led me into the room and as usual strip down to my bday suit. and the rest just as the past enjoyed ur skillfull maosha, and notice a new stroke by which feel like a JG . Then the i strip her while she give me a Hj , I cummed then go shower .

Overall her skill has improved and the new place feel better also.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

EW's skills are one of the best I've tried, thanks to bro Nayate.

She definitely know where, when and how to do it. She laments that the new girls are not serious in learning the skill....sigh.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noppensg View Post
EW's skills are one of the best I've tried, thanks to bro Nayate.

She definitely know where, when and how to do it. She laments that the new girls are not serious in learning the skill....sigh.

Haha, dun thanks me. Thanks Bro CLee2, he's the one who found the lobang. I just started a new thread on the new location and that's it
Old 13-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Samster (M)

shinizhuo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for the location. EW still as shiok..
Old 13-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
homeusb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share the location wif me??

Thanks alot in advance.
Old 13-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, EW age is roughly how old har? Got some say milf, some say not too old
Old 13-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, after a long search..got EW...

wow..seems that she is not that old....
a very nice and erotic mosha..... after that a FJ wow.... its so nice....
going to RTF soon...

Damages : 130...
Old 13-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCCworm View Post
Since we are in the same discussions on Erotic Mosha..I would just add in my findings here..I have manage to locate the other partners of E.W which share the same Mosha TN in Balestier before they split, they are Kelly and Lili.
Have since been patronising them at their new location.Their new place is somewhere along thomson road...one thing for sure is that their TN shop is not as big as the last shop in balestier but i dun mind cos my purpose is to enjoy their services..Their services standard has not drop a bits since their balestier day..pls pm me for their location..as like what all samsters here wanted..to keep the place as discreet as possible for any unwelcome visitors (i.e AV....sssss)

Thanks n enjoy.
Hey Bro HCCworm.

Suggest you give some respect to Bro CLee2. He is the TS and he should be the person giving out contacts unless you are the nominated ONE. No hard feelings as this is standard procedure in SBF.

Cheers
Old 13-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
enrique8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for the telling me the location, went down on sunday, did nt make any arrangement, jus wan to try my luck. went in, she intro herself as EW. if u looking for mosha, yes, that the place, bt if u looking for massage, suggest u give it a miss.. overall nt a bad experience... :> cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1