The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loverboyforyoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
loverboyforyoo, it must be noted that the local ladyboys only appear after midnight on the ground floor. You may have been early maybe?
I know a few have gone into full time jobs and, as usual, I wouldn't be surprised that some have got into trouble with the law.
There's also a tendency for more of them to appear on the better nights like Friday and Saturday and not turn up early in the week.
Thanks dicktrick, I really appreciate your reply.
I'll keep trying, and in the meantime, if anyone can help with contact details for Yasmin, Tiara, Nadia or Lee Yah, then please please let me know. I live in hope.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Updated Advice for the first timers
It’s been 4 years since I started this thread - high time for an update and some reminders.
I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before)

First principals –
Why ladyboys? Ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. They’re also more open to more kinky stuff, if that’s what you want.
Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation. Lastly there’s still a bit of a guy in them and they like sex.

Where to see
Till today, to see the best looking ladyboys in Singapore go to the third and fourth floors of Orchard Towers - at Club Romeo and Crazy Horse pubs. Mostly Thai, they arrive around 8.30pm at Crazy Horse and about 9pm at Club Romeo. Don’t forget the local lbs that come around midnight and hang around the ground floor.
Second place Rowell Road - mix of local and Malaysian lbs.
Third place -Geylang Lor. 16 from 10 p.m. onwards, mix of Singaporean, Thai and sometimes from China. Other spots – Once in a while, small numbers of Filipino ladyboys sometimes hang around outside Isetan, Shaw Centre from around 10 to 11pm. Also after 3am from the Thai embassy to Isetan some extras from upstairs hang around there at times.

How to tell?
Ah! Tricky. A friend said “Look for the tall prettier ones, they’re the ladyboys!” A bit exaggerated but true most of the time.
Telltale signs – tend to be taller than girls, more made up, better dressed. Some have an exaggerated walk - the “bum twister”, lower voices (sometimes husky), larger hands and feet, adam’s apple and smaller butts.
And of course the hair! They love stroking their hair! The pride of the ladyboy is her hair and that differentiates them from cross dressers. Take note, some of the ladyboys who’ve almost completed their transition would have done something to their voices, removed their adam’s apple and had botox type treatment for their butts.

So how to screw?
The pre-screwing is the same style, petting, kissing etc. The BJ is better, maybe because they were guys and know better? The boobs, if just done, feel hard because it takes a while to settle. But once they’re settled it’s hard to tell the difference from the real thing. The actual screwing is, of course, into the back. Maybe feels funny if it’s your first time but once you’re in, it feels like heaven. It’s tighter and with the usual ladyboy sound effects it gets really erotic. BTW, always use a condom, I cannot emphasise this more! Dying slowly is not funny.

Post op trans
This might be one way to overcome the psychological thing about ladyboys. There are a number of ladyboys who’ve gone and got very real looking pussies, minus the natural cum of a real pussy. Some who’ve had a recent operation can cum!
You have to ask the trans directly. Don’t assume she’s done it because you don’t see a bulge! They have ways of tucking it between their legs.
They will not lie simply because they don’t want trouble in the room.

What you shouldn’t do
If you want to get somewhere with ladyboys, don’t start collecting telephone numbers for fun and then calling and asking silly questions - like, are you a boy or a girl? in short, don’t waste their time and they won’t tell you off and you won’t get a bad reputation.

Contacting On the Phone
Just get to the point, just say hi, I got your number from..., I’m interested, what you charge? Do you do.(kissing, sucking, or whatever turns you on). Are you pre-op/post-op? (if you’re concerned). Then just discuss where to meet and at what time.

Contacting Directly
If you’re in either Orchard Towers bar, they will come up to you. Make small talk, where you from (dumb question but anyway...), how long you work here, etc.... If you like them buy them a drink and see whether your bodies are getting closer, if you feel a chemistry then ask casually..so how much you usually charge? (as though you’re not bothered). And then you take it from there (I’m not giving away so many secrets, LOL)
If you’re at Rowell just look out for the fingers, 3 is $30 and so on. A bit hard to ask.
At Geylang, just short chat and ask the price and a few questions directly.

In Conclusion
For how much to pay, relationships etc. please refer to the earlier threads. My thanks to my ladyboy and ladyboy lover friends for their input. Happy bonking, any questions please ask.
The key thing to remember is, don’t panic, don’t give the impression that you’re hard up, talk casually and be friendly - smile! They’re human beings too!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 06-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as always first class advice!
Old 31-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sembilusepi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro...
Old 19-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iskandar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been lucky to experience the third gender. And i am planning to marry her (if she is willing). She is so pretty!!! The sheer strength of character in a ladyboy is just too amazing. I have tried girls, guys and ladyboys and found the last to be the best. Ladyboys are not vain like girls, they are not insensitive like men. They are amazing companions or friends - for those who would like to spend a little extra time getting to know them better and not just for sex. Believe me when you get to know a ladyboy well, like the one i intend to marry, you will have only respect for the struggle she has faced, and the courage and survival instincts she has developed because of that. Ladyboys are far far stronger than men mentally because they have fought it all alone against assholes like us and you will be a lucky guy if you have a strong life partner like a ladyboy. The operations these days as it seems are not costly. So if likeminded people provide adequate support, ladyboys might be integrated back into the mainstream and not ostracized or isolated out of society.
Old 20-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
leonapotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro wish you all the best ! lb is more understanding then a real woman because from the inside they have went through the same things as what a guys did =) congrets !
Old 19-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BlackPsycho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro

helped lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1