The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2014, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Shaved

Shaving of pubic hair:

Advantages:
1. Makes you look bigger
2. Almost eliminates risk of lice infection
3. Reduces risk of pseudo-folliculitis (the hair bend back and poke the skin causing an infection)

Disadvantages
1. Can cause folliculitis (like the pic posted above)
2. In bad cases can even cause an abscess (big boil)
3. Can damage the skin increasing risk of HSV and HPV manifestation (not infection but manifestation of symptoms of those already infected)
Old 07-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Achtung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Shaving of pubic hair:

Advantages:
1. Makes you look bigger
3. Reduces risk of pseudo-folliculitis (the hair bend back and poke the skin causing an infection)

Disadvantages
3. Can damage the skin increasing risk of HSV and HPV manifestation (not infection but manifestation of symptoms of those already infected)
Thanks for sharing this
Old 03-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Elfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Disadvantages
Never knew about such things
Old 03-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
generally prefer trimmed

x
Old 03-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shaving of pubic hair:

Advantages:
1. Makes you look bigger

Disadvantages
Thanks to Dr Tan for the info ...Tink there are very good reasons, medical or otherwise why our Creator grow hair at each & every one of our private parts on the onset of puberty for both males & females...shaving or removing them is therefore against the purpose nature intended...but of cos our creator gives each & every one of us a choice to shave them all off if we like...if we do not mind bearing any of the consequences like the ones mentioned above by Dr Tan...but looking at the disadvantages above, the risks are not really life threatening...

However nowadays, one good & popular reason why many guys & gals nowadays shave & remove their pubic hair is for sexual attraction...between pple of opposite sexes...& to clear the obstruction all the hairs can cause during activities like fellatio or cunnilingus etc, etc....jus my 2 cents worth of tots...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-12-2014, 05:10 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

I would not mind eating a bushy pussy, just have to get used to the roughness of brushing hair, it can be stimulating at certain point of arousal.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One key aspect of not shaving the pubic hair is that it actually carries arousal smell particles which turns on the opposite sex.

It is similar to those smell particles which creates arousal when you smell a fresh lady's hair, or feminie smell of her tender and soft breats which turns a man hard on.

Try it, and after soe time you might prefer unshaven.
Old 29-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rather than shaving, one could consider waxing. There is a difference between the 2. Waxing gives you that smooth skin for weeks and fine hair when re-growth starts. Even if it's only once, let that one experience give you a new perspective
Old 30-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
Rather than shaving, one could consider waxing. There is a difference between the 2. Waxing gives you that smooth skin for weeks and fine hair when re-growth starts. Even if it's only once, let that one experience give you a new perspective

Yes i agree. Its also not as painful as what people say having tried it myself.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:48 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Wow, lovely clean clean feeling eh?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CrazyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shaved for me. Not all the way but enough to make it look neat and well kept.

If you and your partner like it smooth, shave each other....
Old 30-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
yes, it is not as painful as it sounds...

and it is definitely worth that bit of pain... u and ur partner will love the smooth skin...
Old 30-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Retired

My Reputation: Points: 1253 / Power: 42
blocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud ofblocky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Disadvantages
doc.... this referring to shaving with razor blades, electrical shavers or both?
Old 31-01-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 12
fafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to all

How to prevent folliculitis??
Old 31-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shaving of pubic hair:

Advantages:
1. Makes you look bigger

Disadvantages
thanks for pointing out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1