The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Exchanging of FR via PM does not mean the FR is much more credible versus those you see in the open ... Those FR via PM which is written by someone you trust and more friendly to u does not necessarily mean that they are more genuine and more accurate per se ...

As you have already mentioned in another thread, whether a FR is fake or not, it is highly debatable and no one actually can fault one fella if another thought he had written a fake FR just because he did not receive similar treatment from the same whore ... It is the same as saying if one claimed that a whore has lots of fats on all over her body but another fella said she has fats on her tummy area only ... What I am driving at is, it is all boils down to a matter of personal perception and the degree of how stringent ones judgement is in terms of the whore looks, physique, standard of service, etc.

Cheers,
MaXx
Nobody talking to you again! HAHAHAHAHA

Boy boy, what do you know? You probably think PUBLIC FUNDS was used to hire OKTs.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do u think she has the status equates to a PM or a famous celeb? You are making a mockery of yourself here, juvenile kiddo ...

Hey Dumbo Dasha, enough said ... Be my guest and hire a Lawyer to sue me for defaming your beloved Xiao Yu @ 0819 if u still think u have a case and have enough grounds to do so, yah??

By the way, that is only on condition you can afford to hire a Lawyer to represent the whore ... Assuming that the whore concern is as stupid as you and willing to join in your foolish action ... Bwahahaha ...
Aiyooo...dumb cunt, anybody can sue for defamation, no need to be PM or famous celeb. Pls do yourself a favour and stop commenting on topics beyond pri 3. Thank you for another stupid statement! You think only PM can sue. HAHAHAHA

OK la, you're right. Xiao Yu is my darling. You go find out who are her regulars, you have a chance of finding out my identify.
Old 25-07-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Guys,

you are feeding the troll by responding to him. Just add him to the ignore list.
Old 25-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Guys,

you are feeding the troll by responding to him. Just add him to the ignore list.
Oh yeah, I ignored that Konniwawa fella, now I can ignore these two Dasha and flexacrylong as well
Old 25-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Oh yeah, I ignored that Konniwawa fella, now I can ignore these two Dasha and flexacrylong as well
You came to a thread I started and finally decided to say you were gonna ignore me. Quite the fast worker, aren't you? Go fuck yourself.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Re: High stake referendum

Shiokolicious the Gina Sai trying to act smart and talk about world affairs when he cannot even pass Pri 3 English. So old but still so stupid.

Quote:
The Greeks are split on whether to accept an offer by creditors ... The face saving Greek PM may mislead his people by calling the voting in of the referendum a "humiliation" and is urging people to reject. Like many, I would say a rejection would set Greece on a path out of the euro, destabilizing the global economy and financial markets ... Very dangerous path. It is for sure a high-stake referendum ... I hope I am wrong ...
Hey cunt, guess what? You got what you hoped for. You're wrong, as usual. They rejected the offer and got another deal, cunt! What ashamed!

Greece crisis: IMF calls for Greek debt relief after bailout approved
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33945263

Destabalise the global economy your lanjiao la! Don't know don't act smart.

Ah...one woman's Prada is another woman's Gucci.
Old 22-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Heehee...some idiot zapped me and asked me to PLEASE stop the flaming. So polite but zap me. Why stop? Shiokolicious cannot take it already, ah? Heehee. Sorry, I'm having the time of my life exposing Shiokolicious as a retard and a fake.

READ ALL ABOUT SHIOKLICOUS AND HIS GOONS ON MY THREAD!

So Shiokolicious, what freshy idiom do you have for us today? Maybe you want to give us your view on the preliminaries (you probably think this refers to exams)? LOL
Old 23-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Shiokolicious, you poor cunt. Did you forget that I am able to post on other threads too? It's only a question of whether I want or don't want. I can post on ALL threads with the full history of your fucking cunt brain and comments. And when I feel like, you'll see my rep pts go up again so don't waste time doing a redundant exercise. And if I feel like it, I can thrash every single one of your fake FRs.

You fucking got guts, you zap me again. Watch what happens next. Still not too late for you to get down on your knees and beg for mercy.

One man's bicycle is another man's car.
Old 30-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
In my years of experience, I've found that if a girl likes you, she'll buy you stuff instead.
deleted.............Sorry!

Last edited by badbadlee; 01-09-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

bump my thread up to alert newbies not to get conned by neon cunts like maxipriest and slyer and waste $150 on their shit recommendations. :d
Old 03-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
westernoutback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha just stumbled on this thread.
TS you've got a "hard-hitting" stance but I like how it brought out some hard truths I found out through my chionging experiences.

One point really prevalent here:

Fantasy: I think ~60% of the FRs all over state the WL experiencing orgasms?
Reality: The number of WLs I screwed until they had orgasm - 1 out of 10 fucks? And most of the time those are WLs I frequent. i.e., orgasm? yea if they really like you...

Then again its a good way to spice FRs up and I'm sure the seasoned vets here know how to discern and manage their expectations accordingly.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1