The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Is it normal to wake up in the morning with no erection?

I am 25 this year I have this problem. Sometimes have erection sometime not. Most of the time don't have erection.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it normal to wake up in the morning with no erection?

Yes it is quite normal. As long as you can rise to the occasion when required, you have nothing to worry about.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-07-2015, 04:15 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/whats-morning-erections

Contrary to what many believe, waking up with your flag at full mast is not caused by urine buildup in the bladder. Morning erections are technically nighttime erections (or Nocturnal Penile Tumescence) which happen three to five times per night. They usually pop up (pun intended) during periods of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep (when most dreaming occurs) and last around 30 minutes each. Unrelated to dream content, they are both common and completely normal and men older than sixty years may even have them during non-REM sleep.

Likely a combination of testosterone levels and bedtime brain activity, these spontaneous woodies in the wee hours are caused by specific neuroreflexes that are stimulated during REM sleep. Scientists believe that the nerves in the penis release nitrous oxide which dilates nearby blood vessels, increasing blood flow and leading to an erection. Though you may find it surprising, this phenomenon occurs in other mammals. Women experience similar yet less visually noticeable REM-related engorgement of the clitoris and vagina as well.

Thought to be the body's natural attempt to properly oxygenate the penile tissue, most guys will have nocturnal erections throughout their lifetime, and their frequency, along with one's awareness of them, may vary. The penis may stay erect for up to two hours nightly, and not all men who have erections during the night wake up with one in the morning. So despite the name, the common experience of "morning wood" has nothing to do with time of day, but rather the flag raiser's stage of sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
I am 25 this year I have this problem. Sometimes have erection sometime not. Most of the time don't have erection.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes have sometimes dont have. so long as when you need to have and have, its working.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
I did not even notice there were such things, nice read though
Old 06-07-2015, 09:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

The question is really not whether or not you get morning erections.

The question should really be whether or not you get erections in the middle of the night. These are called Nocturnal Tumescence and if you can still have them, it means your ED is more likely due to psychological causes than physiological causes.

One very easy test to do is to go buy yourself a set of stamps. The old school perforated ones not the new sticker types.

Wrap the stamps (single layer) around your manhood before going to bed. When you get your erection in the middle of the night, it will snap the stamps apart along the perforation.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the advice guys!
Old 09-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eating about 5 raw walnuts a day should help.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:55 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Help with what?? Fact or hearsay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
eating about 5 raw walnuts a day should help.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Help with what?? Fact or hearsay?
i read info from naturalnews.com.
it is understood that zinc, a trace mineral, is vital for male sexual health. not having a midnight woody is a sign of not having enough of it.
among other things, walnuts are pretty good source since it benefits heart and brain health too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1