The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-04-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Bro tubeless must be yandao n HV plenty of good karma
No lah bro, you flatter me. I think most women are attracted to men who are confident and are able to express themselves elequoently. N a little generousity definitely helps I guess.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!
Great bonk bro!
Old 10-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Bro tubless69 you have made us proud man, congratulations on your new conquest man
Old 10-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, I am still in shock. I was literally shaking when I was typing out my story just now. I’m no heart throb, or some tall dark n handsome looking guy. I consider myself average looking but maybe I’m just quite confident especially when I interact with strangers. I’m no introvert coz I’m just friendly n I like making friends.

I just got a message from her just now saying that she had fun n would like to meet me again when I’m free. I am quite interested actually so I’ll just see where this goes.

Watch this space for more updates!!!
sure watching out for e spaces for ur updates bro!

do keep them cumming please.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
Bro tubless69 you have made us proud man, congratulations on your new conquest man
Thanks again for your compliments and points bro! I’ll update again as I progress with this MILF...guess what, I only just found out her name! After our third message! LOL....
Old 10-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone here has fetish for ladies in tight OL pants
and blouse?
Old 10-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kadeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, I am still in shock. I was literally shaking when I was typing out my story just now. I’m no heart throb, or some tall dark n handsome looking guy. I consider myself average looking but maybe I’m just quite confident especially when I interact with strangers. I’m no introvert coz I’m just friendly n I like making friends.

I just got a message from her just now saying that she had fun n would like to meet me again when I’m free. I am quite interested actually so I’ll just see where this goes.

Watch this space for more updates!!!
This is good news haha!
Any chance with her other friend bro?
Old 11-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I literally just got raped by a MILF!! Inside my car some more! No shit! This is so fresh that it just happened like 5 minutes ago n the smell of sex still lingers in my car!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the tis back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!
Omg !!...tis is one of the horniest MILF i hv ever heard of in SG !! ...tat is 50 yo and above ...just so unbelievable tat it even happened ...tis sexcapade feels so fresh like just taken out of the oven except tat it has the strong smell and aroma of sex instead !! ...reading it makes me wet too ...hehe

keep it up bro and let us hv yr FR as and when tis horny MILF becomes notti to you again and rape u once again for the 2nd time ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-04-2019 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks again for your compliments and points bro! I’ll update again as I progress with this MILF...guess what, I only just found out her name! After our third message! LOL....
Great encounter bro! Congrats! If her friend is watching, invite her to watch again next time!
Old 11-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HOLY SHIT!!!!

I was at this neighborhood drinking place just a couple of hours ago n the table beside us sat two MILF. The one facing me kept smiling at me n even raised her glass to cheers with me. I returned the cheers n even said that it’s nice to see ladies appreciating stout instead of beer.

As we started from 3pm, my buddy had to leave at 4.30pm to pick up his kods. I stayed behind to pick up the tab n at the same time I paid for that two MILF too. They only had 2 glasses each n a plate of wings.

So I smiled at them as I left n I heard the waitress telling them I paid their bill already. I went to my car at the MSCP n I was replying to some work emails when I saw the MILF who was facing me approaching my car. She opened my passenger door and came into my car n sat down!

I was like shocked beyond words n she looked at me fiercely n said,”I don’t need anyone to pay for my drinks. Do you understand? I probably have more money than you but I think you are cute, so I just wanna say thank you.”

The next thing that happened really caught me by surprise. She leaned over and started frenching me. Honestly, she is at least above 50yrs old, very very well kept like those Tai Tai, her face is flawless, botoxed to the max, slim but with a pair of nice looking C cups. She was wearing a pair of hot pants n a tank top n her cleavage was ample. She was spotting a huge diamond ring n large diamond earrings n Hermes slippers n bag.

As we kissed her hand was rubbing my dick over my gym shorts (I was supposed to go to my gym for a workout with my trainer). She pulled down the top of my shorts n my dick spung out n she went down on me immediately. As she was sucking me off, I was caressing her breasts thru her top n I could feel that they were real! No silicon or any hardness around them. They were soft but droopy.

She stopped sucking me n said “ I wanna feel this dick in my pussy!” I suggested going to the back of my SUV n she climbed over immediately. By the time I climbed to the back, she had stripped off her shorts n panties. I took out a condom from my toiletries bag inside my gym bag n slipped it on. She rode me like a champ n reversed cowgirl me n we ended in a doggy position. After I came into the condom, she put on her shorts n panties, punched her number into my hp, gave me a missed call, and kissed me on the lips and got out from the back door and just left. That was when I realized her friend was watching us beside my car all this time! They looked back at me n smiled n walked off.

N hence I decided to pen this down before I drive off!
Swee la bro, lucky you
Old 11-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Great encounter bro! Congrats! If her friend is watching, invite her to watch again next time!
Sounds like a plan! 👌🏼👍🏼
Old 11-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Swee la bro, lucky you
Many thanks bro! And for your points too! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Old 11-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Swee la bro, lucky you
Come'on bro lets get even with them.
You call her out and bang her while i watch,
Just like how her friend watch. Maybe will
End up 4some ya😱
Old 11-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Come'on bro lets get even with them.
You call her out and bang her while i watch,
Just like how her friend watch. Maybe will
End up 4some ya😱
Fwah...fierce lah bro!

We’ve been texting quite a bit today but her responses very mixed, sometimes she sounds very enthusiastic, sometimes she becomes a bit lukewarm n quiet...oh well...we’ll see where all these will lead to next...
Old 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fwah...fierce lah bro!

We’ve been texting quite a bit today but her responses very mixed, sometimes she sounds very enthusiastic, sometimes she becomes a bit lukewarm n quiet...oh well...we’ll see where all these will lead to next...
Play it cool ah, don't rush it bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1