The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
dun miss me. i will still be arnd till mid may maximum. if you still want to meet up still can call my thai mobile.
Bro, can I meet up with you again and might call you soon.
Old 25-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

Report from Business Times (Malaysia) dated Friday 25 January 2008 :-

AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

BANGKOK : AirAsia is expected to ply the Bangkok-Johor Baru route beginning February 25, 2008 with four flights a week.

The once-daily flight will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

An airline official said Bangkok will be the first destination in Thailand from Johor Baru, targeting Johoreans, Singaporeans and also those flying into the city from Sabah and Sarawak.

Besides Bangkok, AirAsia will also fly to Medan and Surabaya from Johor Baru soon, he said.

AirAsia and its Thai subsidiary, Thai AirAsia, now operate seven flights daily from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, as well as serving Krabi, Phuket and Chiang Mai, on top of the Penang-Bangkok route.

The Bangkok-Langkawi and Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu services were discontinued last year due to low passenger load.

It's learnt that Thai AirAsia was not keen to operate the Johor Baru-Bangkok route as it wanted to concentrate on strengthening its existing destinations while looking into the possibility of entering the Bangkok-Jakarta route and expanding its China base

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 26-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can I meet you.? Might call you soon....
no prob sir. call me again.
Old 26-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79
no prob sir. call me again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
..can I meet up with you again and might call you soon.
Aiyoh, hot date between wolf (all puying lambs watch out) and dragon (breathing fire) Just hit the speed dial lah (not some wrong KT's though). No offense, just my cheek on a boring sat in sg.. (wet) dreams of bkk end march. My lil black book empty for 2008 entries, so will be grateful for your help
Old 27-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
Herd mentality bro.....personally i dun find this place special coz the crowd's too young for my liking but my kakis like it because theitr pickup rate here is 100%.....for me coz i play it cool so hit rate not so high but i got girls coming to chat me up many times (jude syts).....50% of the time is translate to ONS.....i am good looking but not hunk material......& this type of thing if i am in singapore clubs happen like only once or twice before but down there i am like a babe magnet
wow you say until like that. not scared people say you dua kang huh?
Old 27-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Snowwolf,

Can I call you to? I want to follow Bluedragon's footstep! If you folks go back to Claudia, please tell those girls, I said, "Hello!"

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-01-2008, 01:49 PM
holyarc

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros

I here at bk now anyone want to meet and go hunting?
Old 27-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Snowwolf,

Can I call you to? I want to follow Bluedragon's footstep! If you folks go back to Claudia, please tell those girls, I said, "Hello!"
can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.
Old 28-01-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
My lil black book empty for 2008 entries, so will be grateful for your help
Empty???Why dun u keep me company in BKK in Feb??? Haa!!
Old 29-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are you expected to tip your girl in a ktv (e.g. spago & claudia on ratchada)? if so, what's the normal amount? i've been to claudia once and spago a few times. i usually tip 500bht, but not sure if this is correct or required.
thanks.
Old 29-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
are you expected to tip your girl in a ktv (e.g. spago & claudia on ratchada)? if so, what's the normal amount? i've been to claudia once and spago a few times. i usually tip 500bht, but not sure if this is correct or required.
thanks.
here is not like in sg or my ktv. you are not required to tip the gal as you have already paid for her "services" like 200-400bt per 40 minutes block. if you really like the gal. you can tip her between 200-300. 500 is too much. but do take note that you need to tip the waitress/waiter
Old 30-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
thanks.
walan spoil market. buy her more shots and make her drunk instead. she gets a cut too. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
here is not like in sg or my ktv. you are not required to tip the gal as you have already paid for her "services" like 200-400bt per 40 minutes block. if you really like the gal. you can tip her between 200-300. 500 is too much. but do take note that you need to tip the waitress/waiter
usually tip the bartender or waiter 100B who served your table. they will remember you more than those good for nothing PRs. haha. i got some free shots from the bartenders a few times.
Old 30-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
yeokokkien is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I hve been BKK 26 ~ 29 Jan 2008,

Recommend all puying kaki to < Spicey > disco,which open till 7am......morning

very packed & crowded....and then happening.........
Old 30-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
saxromeo is Cool - loads of Potential

Jus back from BKK.
Went RCA , 2 nites in a row.slimflix as usual.
Gotta be there early if you want a place to stand and have your beverages in place.
That place is packed as usual. A sure place to have pussies sticking all over you ... depending on some factors.
Route66's crowd is rather young , appears to be 20 to 22. not my type.
Damage : about 2100 baht for 1.25 litre red label
Old 31-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Snowwolf,

What footstep you want to follow..Russian or German.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread