The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somedood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The inconsistency of cat 150s

Hi. Long time lurker but just had to get my thoughts out. I come to singapore at odd ends of the year. My first cat 150 was absolutely brilliant. Instant frenching, cheeky behaviour. Bbbj. Awesome catbath. Twice shot. I came back to see her later again in the year. While the feeling wasnt as great(ie i think she hardened up a bit) the service was still there with an unexpected AR.

Ive just finished a session just now at another house. The house itself had great reviews with other girls. I went there and picked one who i thought was a looker. Upon entering the room, absolutely mechanical service. A cbj (my mind was screaming wtf) and multiple usage of tissue paper. I couldnt even get hard. I thought i just had to relax a bit and we lied together for a while with me trying to coverse in my broken mando. It had to end up with a hj for me to salvage my moneys worth. No im not an ang moh.

Why is this happening? We shouldnt have to pay 150 for incredibly substandard service. I can understand for cheaper houses like cat 100 or that 60 dollar house but for this to happen on a cat 150..... Im just feeling so jaded at the moment. Thoughts anyone?
Old 21-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

it all depends on the girl

i also know some girl who start off with very good service and later on the service decline
Old 21-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

While i can understand chemistry and all, not even an attempt to provide what should be a standard just leaves my mind scratching. Why dont i just punt with cat 100s then who sometimes provide bbbj and frenching.
Old 21-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
code234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Each girl have their own "business model".

They like you or think you are a generous tipper, wanna keep you coming back, they put in great effort to serve and pamper you. Similarly, if they think a customer is a dud, they end up going through the motions. Human nature perhaps?
Old 21-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is a matter of luck.... Ask any senior GL150 bros here, everyone has their own fair share of good and lousy bonks, including yours truely.

There are varied reasons to the underperformance of the girl and it is a number's game. I count my blessings when there are more hit than misses over time. Just don't take it too personally when you meet a bad apple. Take it as a temporary bad investment for the day.
Old 21-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedood View Post
While i can understand chemistry and all, not even an attempt to provide what should be a standard just leaves my mind scratching. Why dont i just punt with cat 100s then who sometimes provide bbbj and frenching.
this is because at cat 100 there is even less chance of a bbbj and frenching
Old 21-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi. Long time lurker but just had to get my thoughts out. I come to singapore at odd ends of the year. My first cat 150 was absolutely brilliant. Instant frenching, cheeky behaviour. Bbbj. Awesome catbath. Twice shot. I came back to see her later again in the year. While the feeling wasnt as great(ie i think she hardened up a bit) the service was still there with an unexpected AR.

Ive just finished a session just now at another house. The house itself had great reviews with other girls. I went there and picked one who i thought was a looker. Upon entering the room, absolutely mechanical service. A cbj (my mind was screaming wtf) and multiple usage of tissue paper. I couldnt even get hard. I thought i just had to relax a bit and we lied together for a while with me trying to coverse in my broken mando. It had to end up with a hj for me to salvage my moneys worth. No im not an ang moh.

Why is this happening? We shouldnt have to pay 150 for incredibly substandard service. I can understand for cheaper houses like cat 100 or that 60 dollar house but for this to happen on a cat 150..... Im just feeling so jaded at the moment. Thoughts anyone?
Errr.....$150 is really NOT that much money really. With cost of living going up basically $150 is only worth $75 dollars in real net value in today's market rate. Even PRC construction workers are getting $150 per day nowadays the last I checked. Having said that, you are feeling ripped off that your $150 is not going far enough I guess. Or maybe you don't have chemistry with the gal?
Old 21-05-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

IMHO...depends on one look like Aaron Andy or Moses Mark

I am fat old ugly poked face Uncle

So all Cat 150 always provide me Basic Service or No service

But I dont mind...at least I suck nipples and lick pussy of Pretty SYTs
Old 21-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: The inconsistency of cat 150s

actually, for me , some gals really not worth 150 , even not worth 80, but some really good, I don't know how many times you go there each month. the pretty girls are very busy, it's hard to meet without appointment. even you go to check house by house ,it hard to get the girl you want.

I have prepared a girls list from this website www.65cards.com/?from=sammyboyforum only few girls there now without pic. you can help to contribute . then we can share each other
Old 22-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Errr.....$150 is really NOT that much money really. With cost of living going up basically $150 is only worth $75 dollars in real net value in today's market rate. Even PRC construction workers are getting $150 per day nowadays the last I checked. Having said that, you are feeling ripped off that your $150 is not going far enough I guess. Or maybe you don't have chemistry with the gal?
and the WL is only getting a meagre 75~80sgd per session so lower your expectation to avoid disappointment.

Good WL can command a much higher price in China and most of the WL that i have tried recently are in the range of 1500~2000rmb.

It is a matter of time no PRC will want to come here which also explain why the quality is dropping.

So enjoy while we can
Old 22-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Think these days, the odds of finding a looker with nice bod plus service is 20-25 percent, meaning about 3 out of 4 sessions often end in some disappointment.

Two or three years ago, usually one out of two sessions would be good - as in service, looks plus body or a 50 percent hit rate.

Now, often times the girl looks good from a distance but not up close, body disappoints when she strips or weak service or poor attitude.

This is my experience so far.

But for the price of $150, I think it's still quite reasonable.

Just a bit more effort needed to do some homework about the girl we have in mind.

One thing I try to do is:

1) never call a girl you've NEVER seen before - OKT or online recommendations can be different from your expectations

2) get a few trusted OKTs to be familiar with your "type", and ask their opinions on looks, body and service. Also check with a few trusted bros whether online or in real life. Eg after a bro comes down from a session with the girl you are targeting, ask him on the session and her vital stats

3) have a second or third look at the girl before calling. She may not look as good on closer inspection after the first time you've seen her

4) explore different houses - take a walk around and pop your head in here and there to see what are the options - usually good to at least passed through 4-5 houses if you have time. There may be gems hidden in some less publicized houses. There are about 45 cat 150 PRC houses in total

5) be almost 100 percent sure before you call and check off these things:
- good feedback from OKTs
- good feedback from online or bros in real life
- you've check with the two sources above to ensure her boobs and body are to your liking
- you've seen the girl at least twice - and at least once close-up or at arms length - talk to her even, so you can feel her personality a lil, any bad teeth or bad breath, boobs look good, skin good, etc

Done the above? Then you're more or less likely to have a good time.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Thanks all for your comments. I will admit my first one involved some research. This is one where i went in strictly blind. As i dont live in sing land, i dont have the opportunity to try as i go along. I just thought that a punt couldnt be THAT bad.

But bronzegod. That comment of 25% hit rate. Wow that shocks me.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

$150 is considered cheap bonk these days. So one can't expect everything good Liao as compared to at least 5 yrs ago . Unless price can increase to $250 if not can forget about getting gd one . You pay for what you get.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro it is a scam And u got ripped off paying $150 for lousy service. My advice to u go look for streetsstanding can Raw and CIP for only $30. After u try Raw I can beg u never ever go for $150 services anymore

Quote:

Old 22-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I feel nowadays many legal Geylang Cat 150 WLs look like Cat 80 WLs in terms of looks n body. Last time those Cat 150 WLs look so beautiful, tall, hourglass shaped bodies, fair, unblemished skin n dressed to the nines in long flowing ballgowns.

I also tried many those unlicensed PRC FLs n a few Viet ones found along the roadsides of Geylang. They were mostly rushing, cheating n rude. I felt I wasted my money on them n left feeling sadder than before going to Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1