The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The horny doctor & my gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS, see the pix,if I am doctor,I too will do that
very curvaceous and full ... nice pic
Old 06-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: The horny doctor & my gf

nice story keep update
Old 06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

bro, jusz upped U!! don disappoint hor .... keep it cuming!!

CHeers .....
Old 06-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warduckie1999 View Post
Thread No.2

Hi, what's happen to you this time round? The doctor asked.
Er..er..I think I got some headache and stomach flu.( My gf's reply)

Feeling LL, we just say okay thinking that it would be only letting the scope touches her tits.

But to our?? her surprise..
Wah Lau lei....... don't keep in suspense, so sexiting. Upz you first... cannot wait too long

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thread No.3

To our?? her surprise..
He ask her to take off her dress for another check to see if she deserve the MC.
(It was what I wanted, but I was shock and look at my girlfriend)

Without saying a word or giving any consent, she obediently remove her shoulder strap and pull it down till it's left with the blue bra & panties.
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...3d9b027e50.jpg
The doctor waste no time in placing his scope on different position on her boob again which make my cock 'Salute'. I sit there watching thinking whether to stop it but it was too exciting and I just enjoy the sight.

With a grin, he said he seems to sense something from the scope which could be serious and can be awarded 2 day MC. However, there is still obstacle preventing him from hearing clearly.

She look reluctant at this moment, and I could sense that she is going to wear back her dress and make her way out.

Before she action, I..
Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Tis story sounds pretty similar to the 1 posted by another bro in another thread quite some time ago regarding a compulsory medical check-up his Gf went thru' b4 being allowed to begin on her job....similar meaning the way the ladies are being examined by the doctor..

if i rmbr correctly..the bro said tat during the examination, his Gf had to take off her bra for the doctor to check & examine her breasts (i.e her boobs & tits ) during the compulsory medical check-up for female trainee teachers b4 they join NIE...

hope TS story is true & not a fantasy...if true, pls jia you & continue wif the whole story so tat other bros/sis here or their frens/relatives who wants to be teachers or take up other type of professional jobs in the future can know wat to expect at such compulsory medical check-up which they hav to undergo ...& won't be so shocked when they r told to undress during the examination..like having their breasts checked & prodded by the doc, esp if it is a male one

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

I don't think this is real unless the doctor feel like having his license revoked.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ah Rat thank you for the up !

Maybe you should up T/S for more pics of his gf's package ... or T/S handling the package with a lot of care ?
Old 07-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tis story sounds pretty similar to the 1 posted by another bro in another thread quite some time ago regarding a compulsory medical check-up his Gf went thru' b4 being allowed to begin on her job....similar meaning the way the ladies are being examined by the doctor..

if i rmbr correctly..the bro said tat during the examination, his Gf had to take off her bra for the doctor to check & examine her breasts (i.e her boobs & tits ) during the compulsory medical check-up for female trainee teachers b4 they join NIE...

hope TS story is true & not a fantasy...if true, pls jia you & continue wif the whole story so tat other bros/sis here or their frens/relatives who wants to be teachers or take up other type of professional jobs in the future can know wat to expect at such compulsory medical check-up which they hav to undergo ...& won't be so shocked when they r told to undress during the examination..like having their breasts checked & prodded by the doc, esp if it is a male one
You mean this thread?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=178771&page=6
Old 07-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Jack233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts please continue the next story
Old 07-05-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Oh yes bro taegukgi !...tats the one !! ..tks for providing the link again..din see it for so long olady..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
masterview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep going... nice story
Old 07-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 07-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LuckyBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please carry on bro
Old 07-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute

Doctor is really taking advantage and you are allowing this??

Hmmm..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1