The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GF's friend by accident!!

Way to go!! Are u a chinese or malay??
Old 23-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
togoparts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds pretty good!! Camping for MORE!!!
Old 23-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more more! camping here also
Old 23-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bro, good build up so far

You should attempt to let your GF to allow you some freedom sometimes; otherwise you will never be able to go on "exploring" expeditions to check out what's available out there in the "open" market. You'll be surprised what the stock is like bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24mscooby View Post
My GF is very possessive and I would die if she found out.

Thanks & Cheers
Old 23-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My GF is very possessive and I would die if she found out.
die? dun worry, the very most is get urself a new 1. camping here.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 23-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
God_9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power la!! always enjoyed tis kinda stories
Old 23-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
ashleygal ashleygal

sweetie,

pls post more! looking forward to your next part.
Old 23-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for what happen next...hahaha..very nice story you got here bro>>
does this girl do any FL..

If got FR on her will be a good start for we samster to help her...hahahhahaha
Old 24-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
24mscooby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From that msg I got from her and the way we interacted during dinner, I knew she was attracted to me.

The next morning when I woke up, there was another msg from her, "good morning handsome, can't stop thinking about you. Tell me if you're free ok n we'll go out"

So I met her at about 7pm at a nearby mrt station near my place in the north. She's agreeable to any ideas so I suggested we buy macdonalds and head somewhere or some park to eat. And so we headed to the drive thru and off we went to the "lighthouse" (I'm sure guys know this lighthouse/reservoir place).

In the car she kept smiling n telling me its cute how we got to know each other and that I'm a great guy. She also assured me "whatever happens in scooby remains in scooby".

So we reached the reservoir and sat at a bench talking n looking at d sky until it was 8 plus and watched d stars like a couple dating. I was feeling cheeky for sure and my arms were around her as she sat beside me. Soon, since she is a hyPer girl , she was walking around me and I simply stood up n grabbed her like I was highly her jokingly to get her to stop moving. Now she was in my arms and was quiet and shy.

I knew at that moment that I could take the move to kiss her. She was turning her head to look at me and I just moved in and kissed her. The moment my lips planted itself on hers we din move and jus kissed in that position for 5 seconds.then we both sighed and looked away and den smiled and kissed again. This time it was a passionate tongue twisting one. I intentionally pulled back. My toungue and teased her but she continually played with her tongue very passionately and I could sense she's a wild girl actually . Myhands moved to her hair and down her neck and she obviously enjoyed it gving out soft pleasure moans.

We stopped and continued sitting down and chatted. We talked about our sport n the things we r good at. She's a netball coach part time while studying n so she said, "the netball court is my turf, it's where I shine. So where is your turf? Where does your talent really show ?"

I cheekily answered, "at the back seat of my car, or th front, or the bed, any bed"

She slapped my chest playfully and laughed. I knew this girl is a horny one already and I could probably get a BJ at least today. Haha. So she said let's go somewhere else. And I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her and said, "let's go to the car and sit, ROUND 2!"

She laughed and off we went, back to the car. I knew I wanna make out with her now in the car.

(to be continued.... Typing on iPhone sucks )
Old 24-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

The moment we got into the car, she looked around and realized d cars beside us were all covered with newspaper at the windows and laughed. I moved in towards her and asked her to move closer and she did. I whispered to her, "ROUND 2 baby" and held her chin and kissed her. We kissed like long lovers and my hands were all over her hair. She then pushed me back to my seat and she also leaned toward me and continued kissing me down my neck and my ears and I pushed her back to her side and kissed her all over her neck and ears too and I started to stroke the side of her boobies. Have I mentiOned she has a nice pair of perky bosom. There was all-clear go ahead sign and I continued fondling her from outside of her v neck top.

She moaned softly and I whispered, "you're so fucking sexy baby". She jus looked at me and said, "kiss me".

......(to be cont.)

Last edited by 24mscooby; 24-02-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Click wrongly
Old 24-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Rasta marley, My gf won't understand la bro. Most girls would not allow too u know. We just have to lan lan suck thumb n be good
Old 24-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Immediately after I drove off and got home, I got a msg from her thanking me and it led to a string of messages. Jus suddenly, it just struck me that this girl is extremely familiar. I checked my facebook and realised she's my gf's friend!!!! and so i immediately called her and told her not to be alarmed that I'm J's BF!!!. she laughed and I asked to meet her in the evening so I could get her to cover up this story about how I picked her up from the street. My GF is very possessive and I would die if she found out.
Nice story. Please continue. Just some questions though.

1. If you didn't identify yourself as J's BF, will she know? Cos letting her know may be a bad idea. If the fling sours(like you want to quit but she doesn't want to), she might just threaten to expose you and hold onto you.

2. You really wanted a fling right? If I were you and I know that girl is my gf's friend and my gf is possessive, I would have let the friendship die a natural death. Don't reply to her sms. Don't call her. Lose contact. Time will fade her memories. Given that you've only met her once then, she will probably forget you. I mean.. I think a lot of us forget the faces of the FLs we've patronised. Roughly roughly she looks like this... but can'y remember exactly how she looks, for example.

3. You picked up a girl and drove her 100m to a bus-stop. Then you said you would die if your possessive gf will find out. After which you continue to meet the girl, flirt with her via sms (which she can keep as proof to show your gf), then pet with her behind her BF's back (now another person wishes to kill you) and then probably end up in bed with her. You sibeh classic hor? You don't sound that scared or worried what... Haha...
Old 24-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -112 / Power: 0
ashleygal ashleygal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
3. You picked up a girl and drove her 100m to a bus-stop. Then you said you would die if your possessive gf will find out. After which you continue to meet the girl, flirt with her via sms (which she can keep as proof to show your gf), then pet with her behind her BF's back (now another person wishes to kill you) and then probably end up in bed with her. You sibeh classic hor? You don't sound that scared or worried what... Haha...
bro,

he is only 25. 25 where got think so much?
how I wish I can be 25 again....
Old 24-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

I had to build a rapport so we could have a common understanding. Anyway we talked abt it and he has a bf too. Will update more soon guys. Also, I can't hide that I'm J's bf Coz she will realize too when she sees J's Facebook. Plus she's too hot to forget. N very
Horny.

Ashley, 25 not so young n playful age u know.
Must be serious n think too u know haha.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

use your iphone when you're on the move. at the office or at home, use PC so you can type faster... so updates are faster too hahah just kidding bro, anxiously waiting for the next part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1