The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 8 H66G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
haha G11....whenever i went to Fuck G4 last time....can get very good stereo from G11 next door.

I asked G4 why so loud next door.....she said jokingly maybe G11 feels very shiok.....
Think should be she wants the customer to feel that she is very shiok, very thoughful for the customer's ego hahaha
Old 22-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some of the gals there got bf i heard haha
Den they say the bf also working here in sg
Wonder do the bf know the gf working in this line.
Old 22-03-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
She loves an*l.
Are you sure? I go and try last week she say no leh.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G4 is quite cheery girl with no KC trap
I think she will understand u if u occasionally choose other girls
G4 provides me the best service in this house for the current batch
Was feeling cold as it was raining so decide to head down to warm myself up abit hehe. Had G4 and unlike the bro above her KC is full power (personal experience) . Deep frenching and basically kisses non stop even after the bell rang. Made me promise to come see her again, says there will be surprise for me lol. Not a time watcher, doesn't care when the bell rings. And I saw the famous blonde girl that a few bros saw after they left their room. She was very flirty

Btw, is it me or does the timings seem longer for L6 and L8 as compared to L18?
Any bros feel the same?
Old 23-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Was feeling cold as it was raining so decide to head down to warm myself up abit hehe. Had G4 and unlike the bro above her KC is full power (personal experience) . Deep frenching and basically kisses non stop even after the bell rang. Made me promise to come see her again, says there will be surprise for me lol. Not a time watcher, doesn't care when the bell rings. And I saw the famous blonde girl that a few bros saw after they left their room. She was very flirty

Any bros feel the same?
g4 gives bbbj with cap or without?
Old 23-03-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
g4 gives bbbj with cap or without?
bbj where got cap bro?
well, I got bbj from her! No caps at all heh heh
Old 23-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Any bros feel the same?
Timings is not strictly enforced depending on the situation..... if during busy periods or if the WL has another bro waiting then they will sound the buzzer to alert the WL. But if there's no customers or during slow periods then they dun bother with the timing and leave it to the WL to end the session.
Old 23-03-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Are you sure? I go and try last week she say no leh.
I think she is selective about who she gives it to...... I have heard from some bros that they got it while some others say never get.
Old 23-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Could be G9 is she is tall with long brown hair
This G9 is still the one with tattoo at the back below neck?
Old 30-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
saw her when i go 2 weeks ago.. not sure abt now..

if bros wants super stereo effect... look for G11.. lol

G11 is a nut case with an attitude problem
1st bad fuck for a very long time

Figure not bad, tummy a bit loose, breast a bit saggy, nice legs i must say...face ok lah... With all the make up.

She tried to b cheeky like grabbing my cock n pinching my nips before we enter her room. Normally this kind has lousy communication skills. Her manners are very low class and uncouth.

Shower very rough with my cock. After i finished shower, she took like forever to shower.

Gfe us like totally nil. It seems like shes not happy in this job . But thats not my problem.

Cat bath many artificial sound effect. She want to cap bj i said no then she dare me to raw her . Siao. Dont want can politely turn down my request. Dont Have to be rude .

After blow for awhile, she apply ky and come on top. She dont pump, just grind. Ask her to reverse cow girl, for some reasons she refused after 2 request. Go missionary for awhile then asked her lay at her side. Quite boring actually and was waiting for the sound effect i usually hear when i fucked g4.

Then turn her doggie.. Fucked for awhile feel damn bored...then instead of her giving sound effect, i heard g4 screaming instead....knn...that turned me on and i thought its about time i cummed.

So I quickly pulled out and also pull out my condom. Seein me do that she quickly siam like i m going pour acid on her and started screaming. I just fuck care n shoot on her bed n continue to pump my cock like a pervert in front of her.

Some girl from outside came to knock on her door n asked if there is any problem. Then she appeared angry and curse n swear at me . I dont give a shit and went to shower alone. I dressed up n left and was going to swear at her if she continued her attitude. Lucky she didnt.

The girls outside looked at me like buay song. Who cares?

Told the okt shes a nut case.
Old 30-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Wow bro u fierce sia, u never scare wait ganna beaten up by okt a
Old 30-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
Wow bro u fierce sia, u never scare wait ganna beaten up by okt a
the OKT asked me good or not....I just tell him like it is lah.

If G11 just let me cum on her body, then wouldn't kena her bed liao. She like allergic to sperm or what ????

She just went berserk

chee bye i was at H72 waiting for G98 but her service so good until the cheongster extend another round....so no choice go and find other girls.
Old 30-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post

G11 is a nut case with an attitude problem
1st bad fuck for a very long time

Figure not bad, tummy a bit loose, breast a bit saggy, nice legs i must say...face ok lah... With all the make up.

She tried to b cheeky like grabbing my cock n pinching my nips before we enter her room. Normally this kind has lousy communication skills. Her manners are very low class and uncouth.

Shower very rough with my cock. After i finished shower, she took like forever to shower.

Gfe us like totally nil. It seems like shes not happy in this job . But thats not my problem.

Cat bath many artificial sound effect. She want to cap bj i said no then she dare me to raw her . Siao. Dont want can politely turn down my request. Dont Have to be rude .

After blow for awhile, she apply ky and come on top. She dont pump, just grind. Ask her to reverse cow girl, for some reasons she refused after 2 request. Go missionary for awhile then asked her lay at her side. Quite boring actually and was waiting for the sound effect i usually hear when i fucked g4.

Then turn her doggie.. Fucked for awhile feel damn bored...then instead of her giving sound effect, i heard g4 screaming instead....knn...that turned me on and i thought its about time i cummed.

So I quickly pulled out and also pull out my condom. Seein me do that she quickly siam like i m going pour acid on her and started screaming. I just fuck care n shoot on her bed n continue to pump my cock like a pervert in front of her.

Some girl from outside came to knock on her door n asked if there is any problem. Then she appeared angry and curse n swear at me . I dont give a shit and went to shower alone. I dressed up n left and was going to swear at her if she continued her attitude. Lucky she didnt.

The girls outside looked at me like buay song. Who cares?

Told the okt shes a nut case.
ho eh bro, we pay money to enjoy, not to see their attitude, must make full use of the blue note
Old 30-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I think she is selective about who she gives it to...... I have heard from some bros that they got it while some others say never get.
I finally got to anal her. I went to rtf her after reading your post and did not see her inside the fish tank. Then I spotted her squatting along the aisle eating somtum and she recognized me. I signal to her I want to book her then she came over and say wait until she finish eating. Paid the OKT and waited until she is ready and led me to her room. Inside her room I told her I want to do anal with her so she say can let me try but only if I extend. So lan lan agree to extend one more session.
Old 31-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

So was the anal worth it? Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1