The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davide83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang from a western perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
It is comments like Taxi's here are so much cheaper than Europe that has kinda led to us locals paying more.

Sometimes, comments like this need to be kept to themselves, me thinks. It serves no good purpose other than rile up locals and gives more ammunition to the government to keep raising taxes unabated.

My two cents worth.
Well, he said affordable, that is the right word.
In europe taxi are just "even-if-i-can-afford-i-rather-walk-then-let-them-steal-money-from-me"

Compared to other country where you can ride taxi all days without worrying singapore is just ok.
Old 23-03-2015, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Is it true that u westerners have monster cocks? Better stay away from here, put your poles in white pussies that can accommodate you better. Africa is another option for you.
Old 23-03-2015, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide83 View Post
Well, he said affordable, that is the right word.
In europe taxi are just "even-if-i-can-afford-i-rather-walk-then-let-them-steal-money-from-me"

Compared to other country where you can ride taxi all days without worrying singapore is just ok.
Taxi is Singapore and Asia is considered bread and butter issues. It is meant for the common man on the streets. However, when foreigners make comments like oh it is so affordable or cheap, there are things that take place. Some idiot in lets say LTA will then look at it and come up with a policy that says look we are affordable european countries, so let us up it. Yes, that idiot will meet his KPI for sure, but at the end of the day, it is the man in the street that suffers.

We have ERP in SG. Sooner or later, I will bet my bottom last dollar that cities in even PRC will copy it. Why? Simply because whoever proposes it will definitely get a promotion, but where does it leave the man in the street? I don't know about you but I hate the ERP because it is a tax on every man, woman and child in Singapore. My main gripe with our current system is we are being cooked like a frog in hot water boiling water and we do not know it yet lor.

Old 23-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Is it true that u westerners have monster cocks? Better stay away from here, put your poles in white pussies that can accommodate you better. Africa is another option for you.
LOL, some have some don't anyway, I don't see mine as a "monster" but as a knight in shiny armor rising to explore new lands and dungeons in a never ending quest!
Old 23-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Geylang from a western perspective

Mine impression foreign men think it is the most popular RLD in the world. Maybe I dont know. A wise saying all the way back to the PG. Some big events such as now till Sunday stay in doors. It is not save to travel something like that.

Local is too kind thanks to the old man. They had not engage the issues and I know many brothers will not heal those words. Let me rephase.

Shits happen call the man in blue, wait long long because they r short of manpower. Especially Sunday where air port and, cause way is heavy guard for VIPs coming in.

But if you guys think there are no gov, you are on your own.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Geylang is now much less colourful, vibrant n exciting than yrs ago. At that time there were at least 4 or 5 times as many street hookers than now.

I had a traditional Thai massage in a massage parlour in the Golden Mile Shopping Centre. There were just v translucent flimsy curtains between me and the next mattress. An old anorexic short Thai woman massaged me. Every time she came too near me, she would turn her face away. Her massage skills were just okay only. She used up the whole time. She didn't proposition me to try her special services. No doubt I would've rejected them.

I was in a Thai shop selling drinks in this same building. A middleaged Thai woman sidled up next to me. Hello, hello. Some small talk. I asked her in jest if she was open to a short-time encounter. I'll pay her. She didn't do such things. I'm puzzled. I thought she came all the way to S'pore to earn money right? I've seen 2 tall pretty Caucasian girls walk into a Thai bar in this building.

Any overseas visitors reading this, pls post info about the FLs, massage girls n red light districts in the other countries u have been to in the International FRs Section of SBF. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1