The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

L8H45 G01
Name : Amy

No luck again w. L8H66G G8 (code red). Went over to nearby L8H45, none of girls caught my attention but OKT swinged me around to look @ photos and G28 looked hot but OKT say she off.. Haiz. Turned around again and G01 was sorta stealing glances at me with her doe eyes & I didn't feel like walking anymore in this humid night so I took her. Followed to her room admiring her bum and thinkin of what I'll do with it. Once in room she dimmed her lights.. Smart lady..

Looks: 6/10 Found the makeup too heavy for my liking, MILFY.

Body: 7/10 Meaty, saving grace is her low hanging C boobs with huge eraser tits and her Arse. If memory serves, she has a tatoo on her back and left thigh all the way up to her waist

Shower: 6/10 Long & thorough. No action here she sorta stayed a distance from me.

Catbath: 5.5/10 Couldn't get me hard, not sure why, capped me even when I'm only semi hard which I didn't like

CBJ: 5.5/10 SOP, still can't get me hard. Pulled her up to let me suck her nips and then I got hard..

FJ: 7/10: Started with reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary. Boy she really has stamina in those cowgirl positions

Service: 7.5/10. One of the best English speaking WLs I've met. Very service oriented, full access to body + boob sucking but no frenching..I didn't want to either as I caught a whiff of ciggy smell. Was given brief massage after deed and again in shower coz she said I seemed stressed Overall found her chatty.

RTF: Just doesn't seem my type, probably will come back to try G28

Last edited by Aufdemar; 13-12-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 31-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

L8H66G G8 - Finally managed to rtf her after 2 failed earlier attempts (off day & code red)

Name: Boom

Looks: 6.5/10 Fierce looking. Tanned.
Body: 7.5/10 Seems to hv put on a teeny bit of weight since I last visited her back in Sep.
Boobs: 8/10 Soft natural low hanging C cups which I had full access to from start till end
Shower: SOP. Had to bath alone after but doesn't matter to me with what she has to offer.
Catbath: 8/10 Usual areas and all way down to between thighs. Made good use of her tongue. Hardworking.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 One of the best I've had in a long time in CAT50. Slurpy tongue flicking action with eye contact and stereo.
Frenching: 8.5/10 Yes, had a frenchlicious time!
FJ: 8/10 Tight feeling, almost game over during cowgirl in between sucking her boobs and frenching her, lucky managed to slow down in time to turn over for doggie then finished in missionary while frenching again.
Overall: 8/10 Superb sex and gfe which is why I came back for her. Would have given 9 if the room condition and shower was better.

RTF: Oh yes!

Last edited by Aufdemar; 31-12-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Forgot Hse & WL no
Old 07-01-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cybersim86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18h38

Gal no. 09
Name: Mini
Boob: B+ ,look and feel natural when playing suckinf it throught out the fj. Firm type no sagging.

OK here is my fr,

When i entered the hse ytd, she is one of those that smile at me, thinking of rtf 38but she like no energy and no smile . So i picked 9, which i find out she jus arrived 4mths.
Went up to the room, quite small compare to her other sis . She look tense when i wan her to help me take off clothes and hugged her over with my hand roaming dowm her panties to take it off for her as well. But she stop me when i pull her panties down halfway and ask me to undress myself. QUite disappointing but her revealed boob look ma ma mia delicious.

Ps to all okt bro: helping bro to undress really ++ point alot as what i feel. So please tell your gal to do that.

Anyway, went in shower room, everything is SOP. No cat bath , and when i have soap on hand she refuse me to roam her body. So i began to feel is it my passion for her boob too agressive and scaring her a 4 mth wl gal off? So i started my bfe skill to chat with her openingly. But sadly, she ask me don talk so much when she starting to cat bath me on bed. Lol.. don know should i say she wan to focus professionally or what. Either way no gfe feel at all.

Once cathbath over(jus nipple), she went down my precious to capp him and bj it. She really new and amatuer, and i sit up to teach her how to use her two hand fully when bj to tease customer better. She followed but it jus end after 3min of bj.

Then she went up on me and try to insert me into her slowly, but i never give her chance and poke up hard suddenly when the alignment meet. This caught her by surprise and she moan out natrually and tell me off in a cheeky and slutty way that i notti boy. Hehe..

Riding is good but pussy not really tight type, and the boob bouncing made me rise up from lying dowb to lotus to start to savour on her delicious boobies and follow by missionary to fire her off after 20min pumping. Whole session my head and mouth is on her left and right boobs cos she don wan to be kiss on the neck or face. But she smell reallly nice.

Overall, during fj, no gfe feel much till only when she cummed and hold me tight for that 5 seconds. Sadly, no doggie cos too busy with the sucking milks. So arse wise cant really give much comment.

After i cummed, she jus went sop again to help me clean up. Then i don know she tired or what jus stand up and arrange her room. I waited for like 7-8 secs and no signal to bring me to shower room, so i stand up and open the shower room door hard,(a bit pissed off at that moment) and start to shwoer myself. Guess she sense it ans quickly came in to help me bathe but this time with a smile. After i showered, i went off the batheroom and start to dress up and she came out and ask if i am ok ? I say ok and she ask me wan second time? I ponder a while and rejected her nicely saying that i tired out. But at the back of my mind , i am like no gfe feeling a bit sian.

So after that she waited for me and send me off with a gentle byebye tone and wave when i stepping out of hse 38.

Rtf: hmm maybe, nice gal lot to learn, pretty face.
Old 29-01-2015, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cybersim86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump. Hoping to see more natural big boobies fr recommendation.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
FR on JMH14G01

This house 14 is on Jalan Molek. The girls here serve the many Indian workers around there, so whether you want to fuck a girl that was sucking a bangala dick just 10 minutes ago is up to you.

I don't care about that, so I gave them a try. On the bright side, the house is only $40.

Girl: JMH14G01
Name: Fa
Looks: Average. Definitely not ugly.
Attitude: Friendly.
Body: Tanned, meaty with some tummy. Not for bros who love slender girls. The saving grace is that her tummy is those smooth kind, not those flabby wrinkly kind.
Boobs: This is the main event. She has HUGE natural DCups. Super super awesome tits. So rare to find big natural tits, what more at only $40.
Shower: Washed me very thoroughly. Gave me titty rub and short BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ: Yes, she does BBBJ. First with hot water and then regular BBBJ. Did I say she has big boobs and only cost $40? What a bargain.
FJ : Good. Accommodating, and frankly, big tits like that make any FJ good as long as she doesn't have bad attitude.
RTF: Hell yes!!!
Old 01-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on JMH14G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
This house 14 is on Jalan Molek. The girls here serve the many Indian workers around there, so whether you want to fuck a girl that was sucking a bangala dick just 10 minutes ago is up to you.

I don't care about that, so I gave them a try. On the bright side, the house is only $40.

Girl: JMH14G01
Name: Fa
Looks: Average. Definitely not ugly.
Attitude: Friendly.
Body: Tanned, meaty with some tummy. Not for bros who love slender girls. The saving grace is that her tummy is those smooth kind, not those flabby wrinkly kind.
Boobs: This is the main event. She has HUGE natural DCups. Super super awesome tits. So rare to find big natural tits, what more at only $40.
Shower: Washed me very thoroughly. Gave me titty rub and short BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ: Yes, she does BBBJ. First with hot water and then regular BBBJ. Did I say she has big boobs and only cost $40? What a bargain.
FJ : Good. Accommodating, and frankly, big tits like that make any FJ good as long as she doesn't have bad attitude.
RTF: Hell yes!!!
do u by any chance know about the house opening hours?
Old 02-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

to me big is useless if it's not nice to look at.

L8H66A G60 can consider big ...maybe small 34C . with her bra, the boobs over flow with the nipples peeking out.....very nice shape and nipple is very good for sucking.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

L18H38G12 has biggg boobs
Old 02-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
bro any good lobang for slim and big natural perky tit? can pm me also....
Old 02-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Bro is this new girl ? Biggg n natural ? Saggy?
Old 05-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Bro is this new girl ? Biggg n natural ? Saggy?
She says she's here for about 3 months, boobs are big, can't confirm if 100% natural cos was focused on her face and chatting with her. She looks a little like Somaline Ang, aka Yu Ye in 118.
Old 22-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
jasong821008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know whether L18H35 is a $50 Thai lady house? How come the Okt offered me $80?
Saw G12 her boobs is really biggggg.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
jasong821008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I know whether L18H38 is a $50 Thai lady house? How come the okt offered me $80. Saw G12 pretty nice face with hot body.
Old 22-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cat50 is for locals. You are FT so please pay the FT rate of Cat80.
Old 24-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

ages ago, i used to refer to this thread for good quality big natural perky tits cat 50 wls.....Now it loses its mojo already.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1