The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Very few FR for this house lately? When is the new batch in? Who are currently left in the house?
April then come the new batch. Only left with 4. M-i-a-o M-i-a-o, Xiao yu, Xiao niu and Ella
Old 26-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, good to know. $$$$ $$$$ is the only one I have not had the pleasure of meeting. Xiao Yiu is probably my favourite. Ella was disappointing. Xiao Nu was okay lah. Hopefully the new batch is good.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Business is not good nowadays for this house...Serve the two arrogant bro OKT right.....
Old 26-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Business is not good nowadays for this house...Serve the two arrogant bro OKT right.....
Actually, from my own standpoint, business is not good period for a lot of companies.

Just my own observations. I was recently back and was at Chinatown and I felt that the entire Chinatown business CMI. There were shops empty and other then the remittance companies, I totally felt that inside the shopping mall, it was like ghost town in comparison to the previous years. My own experience is that the rentals are too high.

I am also looking at how oil has dropped but cost of living has increased and has not decreased at all especially in SG. We are basically paying premium after premium for nothing more than a stable environment. After a while, that premium is no longer worth it in some sense, thus I feel we will head south soon.

I am not a naysayer but seriously, when SG is not protected from foreigners we are totally at the mercy of them. Even our backward neighbours like Indo don't allow foreigners to purchase their property, so what makes us so special that foreigners can buy into our markets? When our housing markets are expensive, it forces everything else to be expensive. That is a given.

Anyway, having said that, to me, I think only the HNWI and UHNWI can live here lor. Sooner or later, I think I have to pack my bags and literally move overseas otherwise the womenfolk in my family will have to become maids overseas.
Old 26-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

This place lacks of AP.
Girls in the past seem better than new girl.
Going at this pace, it can close down soon, which I hope not.
Old 27-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
This place lacks of AP.
Girls in the past seem better than new girl.
Going at this pace, it can close down soon, which I hope not.
The new batch of gals is supposed to be here in Apr 2015. Hope the place can produce princess Nana, queen Lulu & other bevy of ang pais (Xin Yi, Jojo ...).

From the newbies who have arrived at various houses this yr, the general quality seem to have gone down, although some could be groomed and honed. Let's hope that some hot stuff could be found amongst 1654's new batch!
Old 31-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ella today. For me, it's the first time with her. Quite a gd session with this 1.66m, 47 kg, long-haired and fairly demure lady, B or B- boobs. In the shower, she thoroughly cleaned my didi and from my neck to the ankle. I started to French her when our bodies were soapy and she gave me a boobs rub. Back massage using boobs was scintillating. But suction during catbath was not strong. Sexy finger tingling was quite nice. No AR.

Sex action in cowride and missionary positions were extremely enjoyable with affectionate frenching and boob squeeze. Loved her expressions, each time I thrusted hard into her. Ratings: FJ:8; GFE:8.5

The new batch of gals (supposed to be 11 of them) will tentatively start work on 7 Apr, subj to the necessary clearance. OKT Derrick told me not to have too high expectations ... Ella said there will be some gals taller than her ... Look fwd to try a couple of them!
Old 31-03-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried Ella today. For me, it's the first time with her. Quite a gd session with this 1.66m, 47 kg, long-haired and fairly demure lady, B or B- boobs. In the shower, she thoroughly cleaned my didi and from my neck to the ankle. I started to French her when our bodies were soapy and she gave me a boobs rub. Back massage using boobs was scintillating. But suction during catbath was not strong. Sexy finger tingling was quite nice. No AR.

Sex action in cowride and missionary positions were extremely enjoyable with affectionate frenching and boob squeeze. Loved her expressions, each time I thrusted hard into her. Ratings: FJ:8; GFE:8.5

The new batch of gals (supposed to be 11 of them) will tentatively start work on 7 Apr, subj to the necessary clearance. OKT Derrick told me not to have too high expectations ... Ella said there will be some gals taller than her ... Look fwd to try a couple of them!
Business is already so so compare to the past yet OKT Derrick is so frank with you [ not to have high expectations...].That's show that he is damn loaded , he is there just to kill time...
Old 01-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
Alz3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlz3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
Business is already so so compare to the past yet OKT Derrick is so frank with you [ not to have high expectations...].That's show that he is damn loaded , he is there just to kill time...
Sound like the new batch also cmi.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3 View Post
Sound like the new batch also cmi.
The only reason i visit this house was because of their ex-APs.....If the new batch of wls not good, time to say goodbye to 54A.....
Old 08-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Visited 1654A. There are 10 new gals, with only one taller gal among them. OKT Derrick categorically told me that NONE of them is willing to kiss/french. He suggested I call a WL from outside. Took my drink and suggested two names. He made phone calls. Both were busy ... after the drink, I left for another house. Hope that some of you could transform the taller and prettier WLs to speak French in the weeks ahead!!
Old 09-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited 1654A. There are 10 new gals, with only one taller gal among them. OKT Derrick categorically told me that NONE of them is willing to kiss/french. He suggested I call a WL from outside. Took my drink and suggested two names. He made phone calls. Both were busy ... after the drink, I left for another house. Hope that some of you could transform the taller and prettier WLs to speak French in the weeks ahead!!
The tallest girl li li is very fluent in french leh give me great bbbj
Old 09-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any slim gal like ai mei?
Old 09-04-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiatwong View Post
Any slim gal like ai mei?
Sorry mate, don't know who is Ai Mei Anyway, there are some smaller gals. As to extremely slim/thin gal, i did not examine closely.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
Bro BG, any chio bu like legendary Shun Zi and LuLu ? I like snow white korean babes and celebrity alike type.
bro Max Priest and BG i found a super chio kimchi like Shun Zi and Lu Lu. Not for bro look for service or strong commando but chio enuf to let you feel travel back in time to the Lu Lu chio bu time.
You reco me the Ang Pai so i must return favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1